Customize

Paul Bennett - £10,000 donor (Bennetts Consultants Limited)

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by CarltonBANKS, Jun 9, 2011.

1. CarltonBANKS Member

38904774.jpg

Paul Bennett
    Silver Honour Roll for Birmingham Org
    99791933.jpg
    “I have been in Scientology since 1976 and was in charge of the St Hill castle extension from 1977 until 1980 when the section from the NOTS area round to the great Hall was erected, a feat I am still very proud of.

More recently, and shortly after completing OT V at St Hill UK in December 2010 I returned to B'ham Org, as this is the closest Org to where I now live in Leicester, and was given a full briefing on the New Ideal Org including a good look over the proposed layouts which impressed me greatly as they not only look very professional the quality of the finishes was clear to see. I was very happy to make my donation of £10,000 towards this very upstat project as I see this as a continuing part of the overall worldwide expansion envisaged by LRH and made possible by COB, RTC and the IAS. I did not want to miss this great opportunity to make my contribution to what will undoubtedly become a beacon of enlightenment for the city of Birmingham!”
    — With ARC
    Paul W Bennett

64940772.jpg
    INVEST IN THE FUTURE OF
    BIRMINGHAM
    6 million people live within 50 miles of the City.
    MOVE UP TO YOUR NEXT STATUS!
    Call Now: 0121 643 8894

Church of Scientology Birmingham
    8 Ethel Street
    Birmingham, England B2 4BG
    Tel: 0121-643-8894
  2. RightOn Member

"undoubtedly become a beacon of enlightenment for the city of Birmingham!”

he has been drinking the Koolaid a long long time
    SAD
  3. CarltonBANKS Member

55647591.jpg

Steve Letts

“The reason I donated to the Ideal Org Building was that I have finally discovered a technology that works and can help any area of your life and I wanted to be able to help other people experience what I have and opening the new building seems to me the best way to achieve this.”
    S.L.
  4. SwordofTruth Member

Better start researching transport to Birm org it seems ^^
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Mafiawog Member

[quote="CarltonBANKS, post: 1776211]“The reason I donated to the Ideal Org Building was that I have finally discovered a technology that works and can help any area of your life and I wanted to be able to help other people experience what I have and opening the new building seems to me the best way to achieve this.”[/quote]

Wow...someone needs to check these quotes before being used as promo material. It doesn't reflect well on the supposed amazing tech when the results sound like an 8-year-old's report on what he did for summer.

"The reason I donated to the Ideal Org program is because I was at my friend's house and we played with his play-doh set and it was fun so I wanted to have a bigger place where we could have more play-doh to play with all the time because it makes it more fun to learn why using lots of sentences and punkchuashun like commas is not good communication and that it works and it helps people."
    • Like Like x 4
  6. CarltonBANKS Member

I want to cross reference this to #71

(The massive eBaums-Nation Brum Org leak shows that Paul Bennett owes lots of money. Yet he wrote, asking for permission to get further into debt)
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Anonymous Member

Poor misguided man. Wonder what lies the cult got him to tell his bank .
  8. DeathHamster Member

If the banks red-flagged the account of anyone who tries to arrange a loan calling from a Scientology org phone number, they could cut down on quite a lot of credit fraud.
    • Like Like x 3
  9. Anonymous Member

I wonder about some Scilons and whether or not they actually know the whole thing is a scam and are just after a piece of the action. That, for me, explains why some people who should know better parade for the cult.
  10. CarltonBANKS Member

f24p5s.jpg

16bn794.jpg

Code:
    http://www.bennettconsultantslimited.co.uk/about
    26 Heathley Park Drive, Leicester, LE3 9EQ
    0116 232 2707 | 07894 663 838

Couresty of eBaums Nation, this is the leaked dox (for Scientologists' eyes only):

from #71

DATE: 2010-11-19 23:40:18
    TO: <hes@scientologybirmingham.com>
    SUBJECT: FW: Paul Bennett's CSW
    MAILBOX: 1290210018.H148276P5916.ds-23742.ds-10.com,S=34744:2,S.eml

Sent: Fri 19/11/2010 23:37
    To: heidiwolfaardt@yahoo.com
    Cc: shireend@hotmail.com; sheppardsh@hotmail.com
    Subject: Paul Bennett's CSW

Dear Heidi

Please let me know if you need anything else.

Ml
    Tricia Lycett

If you wish to view the St. James's Place Partnership email disclaimer, please access the link below

^that CSW is basically him asking for permission to borrow £10k.

To any reporters who might want to speak to Paul Bennett: look here.

So, when Paul applied for this loan, do you think he said 'oh, it's so that I can donate £10,000 to Scientology'? Or do you think he said it was for a car or a boat, or something??

I'm sure Tricia Lycett of St James Wealth Management is an extremely honest person; she is OT 8, after all!

29ilxy.jpg
  11. CarltonBANKS Member

• Like Like x 1
  12. xenubarb Member

Pffft! This is what you get when you hire on owls as builders:
    2010_03_03-16_02_17-3124-great-horned-owl-nest.jpg
  13. Anonymous Member

poor bastard - getting roped in by the cult
  14. timthephoto Member

i wonder if the banks have something like a "tip off line" or email address?