Customize

Payed to Identify Anonymous

Discussion in 'Think Tank' started by AnonEZ, Jul 25, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: Payed to Identify Anonymous

i looked at that guy's you tube channel about two weeks ago...there were hardly any views and hardly any comments.

is this the same guy who was bothering WBM?
  2. Re: Payed to Identify Anonymous

Do we need to distance ourselves from Encyclopaedia Dramatica and say outright it’s not our website and we’re not all collectively responsible for every single word that's written there? See low down on this Scilon page.
  3. genoramix Member

i thought anonymous had no members?..

edit: why should we distance from ED? remember...we are from the same origins. ED is for free speech. WWP is for free speech. The whole chanology was started for free speech.

stop the m-o-r-a-lfaggotry
  4. Anonymous Member

It could be an anon playing games... seems to have gotten bored with it already..
  5. Annia Lilith Member

^^^THIS...lol!!!!
  6. Zak McKracken Member

No.
  7. Hitlerlol Member

1. Find list of Scientologists
    2. Make accounts on WWP for them
    3. Report them as anonymous
    4. ????
    5. PROFIT!
  8. Anonymous Member

Turn in these people. Anonymous, everyone of them!
  9. Hitlerlol Member

User contributions for Jakevigil - Why We Protest Wiki

WHEN I FIND THE IDENTITY OF THE ANONYMOUS MEMBERS WHO HAVE DEFAMED ME ON THE INTERNET AS A "PEDOPHILE" AND A "DOPE ADDICT," BECAUSE OF MY RELIGION, I WILL SUE YOU FOR DEFAMATION OF CHARACTER AND I WILL PROSECUTE YOU FOR HATECRIMES.

FUCK ANONYMOUS YOU COWARDLY TRASH. fuck it. im not lookn for a lawsuit. I'm looking to cause some real pain

(lolwut)
  10. Anonymous Member

11. the anti Member

looks like the youtube account was suspended, shall we make a hearty laugh out of this?
  12. Re: Payed to Identify Anonymous

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrVttHNvZVI&NR=1]Scientology is Afraid of Anonymous[/ame]
  13. Re: Payed to Identify Anonymous

Really? Wow, it's the ol' "If all else fails claim them to be supporting terrorists?" huh?

Man honestly I did want to see those youtube videos just for laughs. :D
  14. Ann O'Nymous Member

15. Re: Payed to Identify Anonymous

They also accuse us of being against Islam, presumably they hope some Muslims will believe this and fight us. I have seen no attacks or criticism in Anonymous except against Scientology and sometimes the Freezone.

If any Muslims are reading this, we don’t fight you, the Scientologists are unbelievers though they don’t tell new members that Scientology isn’t compatible with Islam, see Scientology and Islam

16. SOJOA Member

I was pulled into the bathroom by a mall cop and he said to me, "This is how we dont touch people." And I was like "WHAT?"

.....what were we talking about again.
  17. Re: Payed to Identify Anonymous

They may have changed the page since I posted that comment, the page used to say that Encyclopedia Dramatica is our website.
  18. The Moon Member

Holy. Fucking. Shit.

Tom Newton's still around?
  19. anonymous612 Member

And we should care why?
  20. Re: Payed to Identify Anonymous

Scientologists have tracked down hundreds of Anons and one thing they’ve done is post fliers in a district where an Anon lives saying that person is in a terrorist organisation. Therefore there is a case for distancing ourselves from Encyclopedia Dramatica and other websites that could be used to try and discredit Anons that have been outed.

Any halfway decent, compassionate army cares about its fallen and wounded soldiers. Any halfway decent, compassionate army cares even about soldiers who are so badly wounded that they can’t fight again. Any of us could fall at any time and may need to show that we belong to a reasonable organisation.

This shouldn’t be a threat to Encyclopedia Dramatica, no one can stop Encyclopedia Dramatica, if that site is stopped on one website the site will be back in days with different hosting, in a different country perhaps. If individual Anons want to be with Encyclopedia Dramatica that’s their affair but I feel they should use Encyclopedia Dramatica as individuals and not as part of Anonymous.

I'll be back tomorrow to see if there are any replies to this.
  21. Radio Paul Member

Shit, for that amount I might turn my self in LOL

22. star eht Member

says the cult wich has drawn muhamed and positioned him as beign inferior to a Scilon and said jesus is an alien implant and never existed
  23. anonymous612 Member

This thread is about Anonymous and good PR? Fuck that shit.
  24. kissyfur Member

am SO gonna do that to the next touchable fella i see

too late i already gave them your name... hey u wanna take a walk past the bathroom? huh? no?
  25. kissyfur Member

dude is it two years ago?
  26. Anonymous Member

Anonymous tracked down a few dozen Anonymous.
    Scientologists tracked down a few more.
    Nowhere near even one hundred.

They used to do this to OG critics. Not so much to Anons. Not so much lately.

Why We Protest can be used to try and discredit Anons.
    Wanna distance yourself from that?

Gets pwned by the army that doesn't give a shit.

lrn2suntsu

^^^ someone who wants a personal ED page.

Looks like they're being sodded again.
    Whose side were you on?
  27. Anonymous Member

ED is just a website that lots of people post shit to. There is a lot of unfunny, stupid faggotry, and a lot of completely hilarious, stupid faggotry. While I certainly wouldn't want to explain this stuff IRL while also trying to explain Scientology, there are far worse things in the world, and it's a little hard to get the toothpaste back into the tube as to lots of Chanology activity having gone down on ED.
  28. Anonymous Member

Which one?
  29. Re: Payed to Identify Anonymous

If they've just outed a few dozen it matters to those few, if they’ve outed a few hundred it matters to those few hundred.

I mind that Scilons try and make it look as if I were responsible for harassment of an 11 year old girl and other things that I haven’t done just because I’m involved with Project Chanology but I should have known. I’m as critic of Scientology so they will accuse me if things I haven’t done. They try to blame Project Chanology for what other sections of Anonymous are doing, I’ve got to expect that type of thing from Scilons.
  30. Anonymous Member

[IMG]
  31. AvantAnon Member

Um. I heard Miscavige become a member of our little group. Oh and Tommy Davis. And Tom Cruise.

So.... now that I reported them I get my money no CO$? : D
  32. the anti Member

I've had some of them accuse me of the DDoS attacks awhile back, when at the time I didn't even know that was going on. and besides, if they can accuse of of everything any other anons do without any connection, then every single scientologist is guilty of fraud, extortion, thief, murder, and other crap like snow white. all because they are still connected to the very origination that thought it was ok to pull that crap off.
  33. Anonymous Member

Are you raging over the few (individual) Anons that OSA successfully outed?
    Or the few dozen Anons that Anonymous successfully outed, that OSA were more than happy to take credit for?

Maybe just distancing ourselves from 4chan/ED isn't enough. Maybe we should backraid them for the damage they've done to our community, and to our individual members.

...but Anons did harass an 11 year old girl. And are doing so as we speak. And will do so again. Chanology rose like a malignant tumor from the ashes of a dying Anonymous, 30 or so months ago. Chanology's Anon origins are not noble. Our OG parentage- perhaps of purer heart, but crippled with different afflictions.

The "50 Year Plan to Stop Scientology" has, IMO been mostly treading water with a few dramatic successes and epic failures. If the "wins" outnumber losses, its still a game of inches.

Marblecake sought to change that. They sortof did.

From the greater Anonymous perspective, Chanology briefly fueled a revitalization and resurgence in their strength and lulz. A few months later, the meme got old and more lulz were had trolling / doxing / SODDing Chanology- which was then understood and recognized as a bastard child of Anon.

The bastard child still calls itself Anonymous, just like its mommy :)

Anonymous is a dark and terrible force.
    Anonymous is a bright and wonderful force.

Dear friend, you ignore your inner tacgnol at your gravest peril.

If it appalls, revolts and disgusts you, all the better. You can be the other half of the cat. But if you cannot countenance being joined at the tail-
    maybe ESMB or OCMB would be a better community for you.

[IMG]
  34. Anonymous Member

OGfag here. Wise Anon is wise.
  35. RolandRB Member

I've got a photo of General Mudkips naked with another man (not me, I would hasten to add). I wonder how much that would be worth to the cult.
  36. Smurf Member

I don't know. I tried to sell this nude photo of Mudkips to the tabloids and there were no offers. <groan>
  37. Anonymous Member

[IMG] How much?
    inb4ao
  38. Anonymous Member

What he said.

- Mephistopheles
  39. Anonymous Member

Blah de fucking blah.