Customize

Payed to Identify Anonymous

Discussion in 'Think Tank' started by AnonEZ, Jul 25, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: Payed to Identify Anonymous

ten-10-dollar-bill.jpg
  2. Ogsonofgroo Member

WTF, some anonymous idiots who post as anonymous persons (oh surprise)fucked with a kid's page, or some pedo-bear, or just a fuck-wit, what ever, its pretty fucked and ,as far as I have seen, is not the sort of thing any true Anon dedicated to fighting cult-of-horrors would stoop to. Trying to spread this sort of shit makes you one who is ignoring your 'inner tacgnol', what ever the fuck that is, so I respectfully tell you you to fuck off and DIAF and go back to trolling 4chan, or what ever rock you decided to crawl out of. This is besides the few good points you attempted to bring up, like a cat with a hairball stuck in its throat, you don't have the balls to post under your name and it is obvious why.
    My opinion.
  3. anonymous612 Member

Your opinion's wrong and it is obvious why.
  4. Anonymous Member

A subtle hint for mods to change thread title-perhaps too subtle.
    Either that, or noonecares.
  5. Re: Payed to Identify Anonymous

hay guys wats goin on in this thread.
  6. Smurf Member

I've collected $20 for outing two anons.. I need help though identifying the other one... the one with the devil's horns..

munchkins2.jpg
  7. Triumph Member

collect your dough..its My Uncle Fester AKA "Jackie Coogan"
    f_playrm.jpg&t=1.jpg
  8. RandoAnon Member

:D
  9. Re: Payed to Identify Anonymous

He's William Hague!!!
  10. Anonymous Member

QFT
  11. Ogsonofgroo Member

Wouldn't be the first time either *shrug*, nice thing about opinions in the free world is that one can always change 'em, in this instance its my bad for an over-reaction to yet another defining of Anons, origins and motives etc. (which I find irritating as it has been flogged to death over the last couple of years with more accuracy), if I have misconstrued the intent of said poster then I apologize, cox an' all, that I felt it to be subtly divisive hasn't changed. *puts tinfopil back on cat*
  12. anonymous612 Member

It wouldn't have to be defined repeatedly if people didn't go on about how mean and dirty lulzfags are repeatedly.
  13. Anonymous Member

Where's the proof in that video on Anonymoushate?
  14. Anonymous Member

Where's the proof in that video on anonymoushate?
  15. Anonymous Member

To be fair Ogsonofgroo, you made it quite clear that you are not very well informed about Anonymous all while insulting someone else for the same thing. Speaking out of school is rarely a good thing.

oi
  16. Ogsonofgroo Member

To be fair, person who chooses to post as an Anonymous what-ever, you make it quite clear you have no idea how well informed I might be, doesn't have fuck all to do with speaking 'out of school' lolol, I takes my lumps and eaten my share of crow too, but you sir/mam/it are be assume. Meh.
  17. Re: Payed to Identify Anonymous

Scilons said that we are all collectively responsible for everything that 4Chan has done and that makes no sense. Other posters pointed out that we don’t hold all ordinary Scientologists responsible for everything that David Miscavige has done or for other bad stuff that high ranking Scilons did, ordered.

None the less this succeeded in dividing us, I read what the Scilons had written, I know what happened to Paulette Cooper, I know Scientology critics must expect unfair accusations but it was the first time this happened to me personally or to me as one of a group. I suggested distancing ourselves from ED and was still fairly noobish so I didn’t know what ructions this would cause. Distancing ourselves from ED or 4Chan wouldn’t work anyway, Scilons will always attack us and other critics with false accusations, it’s what they do. We need to know that these Scilon tactics can divide us and need to be on our guard.
  18. Ogsonofgroo Member

^^^ yup ^^^
  19. anonymous612 Member

I'm not sure I've ever seen you respond to an Anon poster without bitching about how they posted anonymously. If you can't even sort out that basic aspect, then yeah, you're poorly informed.

Although the word I would have used was idiot.
  20. sue Administrator

Lets leave it at this before it turns in a flame war
    Thank you
  21. Anonymous Member

I identify myself as Pedro Bear. Where's my money?
  22. Re: Payed to Identify Anonymous

Many Anonymous posters have good reason to keep their names hidden others are just pissing about and don’t want to be identified.
  23. Anonymous Member

In my opinion, distancing oneself from anything legal is futile. It is only a cult member trying to get some leverage, which is fail. Trying to put out a fire like that will only take you away from the fight. Besides, they will just concoct a new distraction.

One post made a good point, that we have no membership. We all do what we want, some is great and some has no use in the fight. Accepting that will help you.