Customize

Peaches Geldof "Did heroin, fucked a minor celebrity, woke up in a Scientology center

Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by CowBell, Mar 25, 2010.

1. CowBell Member

Peaches Geldof "Did heroin, fucked a minor celebrity, woke up in a Scientology center

LOL - I didn't necessarily buy this one way or the other at first, but the guy produced Pics to answer the Pics or GTFO demand.

It was in a reddit "What's your most "WTF" one night stand story? (self.AskReddit)"

Thatcoolguyben comments on What's your most "WTF" one night stand story?

Pics:

imgur: The Simple Image Sharer | Upload and Host an Image (NSFW)

http://i.imgur.com/3eeJi.jpg (NSFW)

XdWl3.jpg

zoMZa.jpg

11NX5.jpg

Take snapshots & image grabs now before they go.

ETA: Here are some links for information on Scientology's "Purif" or "Purification Rundown" (the "sauna" and exercise at the Celeb Centre)
    Purification Rundown - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Critical Analysis of the Purification Rundown
    Scientology Crime Syndicate Kills: Risky 'Purification Rundown'

[UPDATE] Lawyer responds to dailymail.co.uk
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-pictures-Peaches-Geldof-appear-internet.html
  2. CowBell Member

3. Anonymous Member

Re: Peaches - "Did heroin, fucked a minor celebrity, woke up in a Scientology center"

That's Peaches Geldof isn't it? Oi! Gawker! Perez!
  4. CowBell Member

Re: Peaches - "Did heroin, fucked a minor celebrity, woke up in a Scientology center"

Yes. It's Peaches Geldof. Who knows the contacts for the celeb stuff?
  5. Anonymous Member

Wow, that's pretty fucking epic!
  6. Anonymous Member

Daddy Bob is gonna be *pissed* at this.

Kudos to that Ben guy for getting pix tho...
  7. CowBell Member

This is my favorite part:
  8. Re: Peaches Geldof "Did heroin, fucked a minor celebrity, woke up in a Scientology ce

Added Ms. Geldof's last name to the title, as I wouldn't want to confuse either Peaches or Peaches Christ with this delightful young lass.
  9. IAmAnSP Member

Re: Peaches Geldof "Did heroin, fucked a minor celebrity, woke up in a Scientology ce

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!

she needs an Ethics Officer!
  10. LocalSP Member

Re: Peaches Geldof "Did heroin, fucked a minor celebrity, woke up in a Scientology ce

So I guess this makes the scientology center an enabler.
  11. the_cloak Member

This is the funniest shit I've read all week!
  12. CowBell Member

Are you kidding? This is how Scientology is run. Peons slave away and don't look the other way while D-list Celebrity Scilons get strung out on Heroine, drop in for a Purification Run down, puke their guts out, and think they are all better.

Talk about feeding an addiction.
  13. Anonymous Member

Nice example of Scientology quackery, putting drug affected people who were "puking their guts out" and probably already dehydrated into a sauna and hard exercise regime...

but meh...nude celeb pics, drugs and Scientology bizarreness, let the tabloid/gossip media feeding freenzy begin. Sent tips to Gawker and Perez. :)
  14. Anonymous Member

Hahaha.
  15. willhaven720 Member

Sorry... What Peaches are we talking about now?
  16. Alpha Bates Member

I hope to Jebus he proxied up.
  17. CowBell Member

His face is in the picture & he fucked her. I don't think a proxy is going to help in this situation. Although hiding behind 7 condoms would have been a good idea given her bleeding gaping track bandage wound.
  18. Alpha Bates Member

lrn2euphemism
  19. Sponge Member

a2c42g.jpg
  20. Re: Peaches Geldof "Did heroin, fucked a minor celebrity, woke up in a Scientology ce

Dinø confuse peaches with peachers the music
  21. Anonymous Member

Beautiful, also agreed with the comment on the second screenie RE her future celeb status being alongside Kim Kardashian after this.

Also, saved :D
  22. tippytoe Member

23. Anonymous Member

FUCK. She's dating Eli Roth. Is he becoming a Scilon?? I refuse to believe it.
  24. AnonKat Member

BRB have to suck blood now

Bob+Geldof.jpg
  25. Re: Peaches Geldof "Did heroin, fucked a minor celebrity, woke up in a Scientology ce

lol fail attracts fail.

inb4 she has user here.
  26. Relyt Member

Holy shit, that dude's ugly. And he has no soul.
  27. Anonymous Member

I have also sent this to my media contacts.

For the lulz.
  28. AnonKat Member

Back in the day:

29. Re: Peaches Geldof "Did heroin, fucked a minor celebrity, woke up in a Scientology ce

FUCKIN LOL AND FUCKIN SAVED also hope that Eli Roth doesn't turn to the dark side
  30. Relyt Member

31. AnonKat Member

Bob+Geldof.jpg

dracula.jpg
  32. Anonymous Member

Peaches isn't exactly a prize herself. Would you do her?
  33. Anonymous Member

[IMG]
  34. Belladonna Member

[SIZE="3"][COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"]Attention: this is a spelling lesson![/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Heroine:[/SIZE]

picture63z.png

[SIZE="3"]Heroin:[/SIZE]

picture65.png

picture64o.png
  35. LocalSP Member

Thanks for saving me the trouble Belladonna.
  36. Anonymous Member

Thx. Fixed.

peachesgedolf.jpg
  37. Anonymous Member

Well its 3.30am in the uk, but i've sent the story and links to 10 newspapers and celebrity mags.

Hope they enjoy their morning email.
  38. theprofitlrh Member

39. Anonymous Member

As someone unfamiliar with the heroin/heroine scene;
    is thigh-slicing the hip new way kids are doing it these days?

Cuz.
    It does NOT look good on her.
  40. Anonymous Member

Pic mirrored:
    http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/3027/x4z3y.jpg
    http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/1876/xdwl3.jpg
    http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/382/zomza.jpg
    http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/193/11nx5.jpg
    http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/5600/3eeji.jpg