Customize

Per Wickstrom Serenity Rehab Ghost Psychiatrist and FTC Complaint

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by Intelligence, Oct 15, 2015.

1. Intelligence Member

mufiwz.jpg

http://www.wireservice.ca/index.php?module=News&func=display&sid=12333

October 15, 2015 - A 3,500 word formal complaint has been submitted to the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) alleging Per Wickstrom's Serenity Recovery Incorporated in Marne, Michigan, is involved in, and guilty of, Telemarketing Fraud – False and Misleading Representations – Online Fraud and Conspiracy to Commit Fraud by Online Misrepresentations and Scams.

qssgtl.jpg

__________________________________________________________________________________

October 14, 2015 - A formal complaint/information was submitted to Substance Abuse Oversight Policy Board of Lakeshore Regional Partners in Michigan and State of Michigan’s Department of Community Health (MDCH).

o9k64i.jpg

LINKS to 'Subject' matter with more to be posted ASAP:

http://glisteningquiveringunderbell...ho-is-dr-ted-zunini-amber-howe-chief.html?m=1

http://forum.reachingforthetippingpoint.net/index.php?topic=12932.0

An interesting side note to Per Wickstrom's past political activity and donations:

http://shockermichaelmooreflsfordiv...it-in-per-wickstrom-political-persuasion.html

Lots of Tea Bagger activity for a guy who's looking to make his newest Michigan facility Medicaid Marne.

ContributorOccupationDateAmountRecipient
    WICKSTROM, PER
    BATTLE CREEK,MI 49017 AFR 11/6/2012 $1,000 Campaign To Defeat Barack Obama
    WICKSTROM, PER
    BATTLE CREEK,MI 49017 AFR 9/27/2012 $1,000 Romney, Mitt
    WICKSTROM, PER
    BATTLE CREEK,MI 49017 AFR 10/28/2012 $1,000 Tea Prty Exp/Our Country Deserves Better
    WICKSTROM, PER
    BATTLE CREEK,MI 49017 AFR 11/5/2012 $1,000 Tea Prty Exp/Our Country Deserves Better
    WICKSTROM, PER
    BATTLE CREEK,MI 49017 A FOREVER RECOVERY 10/31/2012 $1,000 Teaparty.net Leadership Fund
    WICKSTROM, PER ALFRED MR
    BATTLE CREEK,MI 49017 A.FOREVER RECOVERY 10/18/2012 $1,000 Romney, Mitt
    WICKSTROM, PER ALFRED MR
    BATTLE CREEK,MI 49017 A.FOREVER RECOVERY 11/2/2012 $1,000 Romney, Mitt
    WICKSTROM, PER ALFRED MR
    BATTLE CREEK,MI 49017 A.FOREVER RECOVERY 11/2/2012 $1,000 Romney, Mitt
    WICKSTROM, PER ALFRED MR
    BATTLE CREEK,MI 49017 A.FOREVER RECOVERY 11/4/2012 $1,000 Romney, Mitt
    • Like Like x 7
  2. konrad2 Member

False claims, lies which they call acceptable reality, front window full of promises, backyard only deception and incompetence. Standard operating procedure of Scientology
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Intelligence Member

Must file another complaint with this new data:

Per's then director or someone else gave the Lakeshore people false info in application for support.

SERENITY POINT RECOVERY, INC.
    Nevada Corp entity http://nvsos.gov/sosentitysearch/CorpDetails.aspx?lx8nvq=zRxz9dWfFaelkTl814Gmqw%3d%3d&nt7=0
    SERENITY POINT RECOVERY, INC.

New Search

Printer Friendly
    Calculate List Fees
    Business Entity Information

Active
    File Date:

4/24/2014
    Type:

Domestic Corporation

E0219302014-9

NV

4/30/2016

NV20141282925

4/30/2016

Additional Information

Registered Agent Information
    Name:

CORPORATE SERVICE CENTER, INC.
    Address 1:

5605 RIGGINS CT STE 200
    Address 2:

City:

RENO
    State:

NV
    Zip Code:

Phone:

Fax:
    Mailing Address 1:

Mailing Address 2:
    Mailing City:

Mailing State:

NV
    Mailing Zip Code:
    Agent Type:

Commercial Registered Agent - Corporation
    Jurisdiction:

NEVADA

Active
    View all business entities under this registered agent

Financial Information

$ 0
    No stock records found for this company

Officers
    Include Inactive Officers
    President - EDDIE RODRIGUEZ
    Address 1:

121 CAPITAL AVENUE NE
    Address 2:
    City:

BATTLE CREEK
    State:

MI
    Zip Code:

USA

Active
    Email:

Secretary - EDDIE RODRIGUEZ
    Address 1:

121 CAPITAL AVENUE NE
    Address 2:
    City:

BATTLE CREEK
    State:

MI
    Zip Code:

USA

Active
    Email:

Treasurer - EDDIE RODRIGUEZ
    Address 1:

121 CAPITAL AVENUE NE
    Address 2:
    City:

BATTLE CREEK
    State:

MI
    Zip Code:

USA

Active
    Email:

Director - EDDIE RODRIGUEZ
    Address 1:

121 CAPITAL AVENUE NE
    Address 2:
    City:

BATTLE CREEK
    State:

MI
    Zip Code:

USA

Active
    Email:

Actions\Amendments
    Click here to view 3 actions\amendments associated with this company
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Ogsonofgroo Member

Scammy scammers are them imho.

ugh.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. The Wrong Guy Member

• Like Like x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

84okshq.gif
    • Like Like x 4
  7. Intelligence Member

There will be a Wire Service news story up in a couple days or so, and it might make it into
    their News Magazine? Want to doitright and fact-check everything about this bozzo to
    avoid a lame lawsuit.

Yesterday, I received 34 pics that were taken at Serenity about one month ago, and as far as I can tell,
    there is no TWO story building... But in the Serenity promo video, it shows one bulding as a TWO story?

SAMPLE OF PICS SENT TO ME:

qp0zh0.jpg

adykv4.jpg

34gk1zs.jpg

9lhdeu.jpg

Screen Captures from Promo Video:

2ufgkub.jpg

2hp7rjb.jpg

This looks EXACTLY like the one we had at NN TR? Probably a coincidence and these are used in
    many drug rehabs:

2mfhpir.jpg

MORE data just arrived as I was posting this:

Life Solutions is the telemarketing company for Per Wickstrom. Here are jobs on:

http://www.indeed.com/cmp/Life-Solutions/jobs

Also Serenity's jobs are listed here:

http://www.indeed.com/q-Serenity-Recovery-jobs.html

Life Solutions will now be added to the theater of FTC investigation/inquiry.

• Like Like x 5
  8. BigBeard Member

That's a fairly standard commercial coffee maker. Normally set up with one end as "Regular", red handle as "Decaf", and the opposite end as "Hot Water" for making tea and 'instant' hot cocoa.

I remember a pic from the opposite side of the campus that put the two story building in front, and the cluster of one story buildings in the background. Can't remember if it was somewhere on WWP, RFTTP, or somewhere else.

BigBeard
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Quentinanon Member

Bear in mind that Eddie Rodriguez could be a strawman/patsy for Per Wickstrom. He could have received his instructions from Wickstrom who used him for plausible deniability. Per may have a resignation letter on file for Rodriguez which he can execute at any time, just like the "directors" of scientology corporations. OSA may let Wickstrom engage in his racketeering schemes because he has been declared a Kha Khan. A more fitting term would be Kha Con.
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Quentinanon Member

The cult supports the Tea Baggers because they don't want governments looking into their criminal activities.
    Mitt Romney's favourite author was Hubbard:

• Like Like x 2
  11. The two-story vs. one-story building thing has been pointed out before. I forget if the source was a rip-off complaint, miss fortune, rfttp or narconon reviews but at the time it was fresh dirt I confirmed the claim via googlemaps street view

The nice two-story building in the video is the completely separate and unaffiliated office building that sits in front of the rehab facing the road. It's the building you see first when you take the final turn off from the main road, but then you round a corner and see the real deal is the crappy building that sits behind it.
  12. Intelligence Member

I couldn't agree more about P.W. having Kha Khan status with OSA, and P.W.'s stats will be used by DM at
    the next IAS Red Cycle Event. We already know that P.W. goes bonkers whenever his name is in the Media,
    especially negative - and I suspect he's reading this Thread on WWP... who knows?

And IF P.W. is reading this, he should be worried and concerned about being infiltrated by an undercover investigator. I received this message yesterday, and it appears he has a lot of employees - making it very
    easy to infiltrate his organization::::

Filing a formal complaint to the FTC is relatively easy and gets the ball rolling once they review the information. The FTC can then bring in the FBI and other investigating agencies as seen here:

https://www2.fbi.gov/page2/nov03/credit112803.htm

Here is a File that I converted from a Power Point to PDF File so I can post it here.

http://smartpeopletoday.net/2015/10/17/per-wickstrom-serenity-rehab-ftc-complaint/

I may be slow, take my time, and make mistakes, but I can afford to make a few - Per Wickstrom only has to make ONE mistake, and some investigating Agency will grab him by the balls and down he goes for good.

In the meantime, I'll just continue on with a 'Thousand Paper Cuts' - submitting dox to authorities.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  13. DeathHamster Member

• Like Like x 2
  14. Intelligence Member

• Like Like x 2
  15. Intelligence Member

I've been cautioned by a few people to be careful what I publish about Wickstrom while I'm
    in the USA - as I am right now. Will be back in Canada next week, and publish something
    with sauce in due course.

Cheers.:rolleyes:

• Like Like x 3
  16. I think I may have solved the mystery of the multiple-story building. Here's a description of the property, taken from a commercial real estate site:

A former skilled nursing facility located in Marne, Michigan. The property is currently REO/private lender owned. Priced at $1.4MM ($15.6 per sq. ft.), the property offers a rare-to-find investment opportunity for real estate investors and healthcare providers. A TRUE LIQUIDATION SALE.

The facility consists of an assisted living section (one-story) and an independent living section (three-story, partially complete). The two sections are legally separated and have a firewall between the structural walls for the two sections. The assisted living section was appraised at $3.7MM based on a 70 beds operation in Nov 2007.

The facility includes security and fire alarm systems, two elevators, one drive-in door, and one emergency generator. Amenities include an equipped kitchen and laundry, three dining rooms, two outdoor courtyards, two solariums, three therapy rooms, and a classroom, a beauty parlor, an activity room, and parking for 132 vehicles. The building also includes 40 individual suites and has recently been renovated, and currently used as a senior foster home.

THIS PROPERTY IS ALSO OFFERED FOR LEASE at $10,000-$12,000 PER MONTH. Seller financing is available

17. Go to jail for fraud, Per, Per order of the court. Wickstrom, you'll be stromming your wick for a long time Per Bubba, karma's a bitch, and you will be too one day.
  18. Two days after Amber Bullins arrived at Tranquility Detox to dry out, she was found dead, apparently from drugs overdose. We’re told that attorneys working for her parents filed a notice that they were planning to sue the facility, but they never did, suggesting that some kind of deal was worked out between them.

Source : Per Wickstrom at dirty scam