Customize

Perez Hilton and Kirstie Alley have a catfight

Discussion in 'Kirstie Alley' started by Anonymous, May 8, 2009.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: Perez Hilton and Kirstie Alley have a catfight

Yeah, Kirstie Alley should give some of her excess body thetans to Katie Holmes. She would need them. There must be some kind of secret Scientology rundown or OTO ceremony for that. I just hope it doesn't involve any CGI dragons.
  2. Major Boyle Member

She should ship off all her excess BTs to Africa and like feed everyone for a year.
  3. Lorelei Member

Poor Kirstie. Remember when she was skinny, kind of pretty, had a good and steady stream of respectable jobs (i.e., no crappy films with talking infants or animals?), and money in the bank?

Then she became a Scientologist. :( :(

Can we haz the old, non-bloated, non-psychotic Kirstie back, ya think? Is it too late? Or is she going to just die poor, fat, liver-spotted and craggy, crazy, unhappy, self-righteous and mind-fucked?
  4. Anonynamefag Member

Does Perez had a strong following in the LGBT community? Or just the gossip whores?
  5. TypingChimp Member

I remember when she was skinny, but to me, she's always looked a bit like this chick(?):

[IMG]

Protip:

ackbar.gif
  6. El Diablo Member

I'm not sure...but I'd say a bit of both.

I do know he's run with LGBT issues before (like the same-sex marriage thing).

Some commenters were like "STFU I don't care about your politics" and others are like"'Yay, thanks for running this"...but that's to be expected when you have that many hits.

He definitely gets attention though! :)
  7. Anonynamefag Member

Still /r/ing a Kirstie Alley ED article.
  8. Anonymous Member

Start one yourself.
  9. Your Mom Member

Frankly, if she just wised up and dropped the whole Scientology/anti psych thing, I could forgive her everything else.

I always liked her. Until she started saying stupid shit.
  10. anyjane Member

She's like the drunken aunt you thought was kind of cool when you were a kid because she let you sneak a beer or smokes, but then just turned sad in a barfly way.
  11. Mutante Member

Perez Hilton gets a fuckton of traffic, that's for sure.

Monthly Traffic perezhilton.com - Quantcast Audience Profile

US
    4.1M people
    7.7M cookies
    197.8M page views

GLOBAL
    6.4M people
    11.6M cookies
    288.6M pages views

Some demographics here although they don't answer your question http://www.blogreaderproject.com/Blogs/perez-hilton

Here's a nice context map of where Perez Hilton's site sits in the grand scheme of Internet stuff.

[IMG]

Big version here: Great Visualization: Web Trends Map 4 (Final Beta)

If you're interested in where to send Scientology ZOMG stories then this vizualization of the blogosphere's big clouds is for you.

[IMG]

Big version here: VANITY FAIR Blogopticon | vanityfair.com
  12. Anonymous Member

y halo thar
  13. Buttons Member

Would someone that is in contact with Magoo, please ask her to re-tell the story of her gaining something like 100 lbs. once she reached the OT levels. I can't seem to find the video where she mentions it. It had something to do with knowing that Scientology wasn't working, but not being able to talk about it. She mentioned that in her observation, it was a common occurrence. I don't believe that it was a video on her Youtube channel, it was something said during a protest video.
  14. Anonymous Member

lol, they locked it! Which means when people search "scientology" they will not see anything Scientology_CSI posted. WAY TO FAIL AT UPPING THOSE STATS, OSA! Tell that jumpy midget COB David Miscavige how much you failed.
  15. Anonymous Member

how about this story: most people going up the bridge usually put on a shit ton of weight about OT VI or VII.

what i heard was that there's an "addiction" at that level. people "want/need/have to have" auditing. they can't afford all the auditing they desperately need so they compensate by snorking down food and gaining weight.
  16. BHX Member

17. Anonymous Member

Oh sweet Xenu, is that ever beautiful. It's even got 4chan, and Wikileaks, and, and...
  18. Re: Perez Hilton and Kirstie Alley have a catfight

"Concentrate all fire power on that super megabitch boner-destroyer!"
  19. Optimisticate Member

I thought Perez was voted in as leader last year? Isn't that what GSK and Lilly wanted? I missed that board meeting and never got the minutes to it.

But yes, I think Krustie is the perfect face for scientology successes. I can't believe she doesn't have David "The Poodle" Miscavige humping her leg at least twice a day.
  20. lothar Member

Did Kirstie Alley go insane or something? What am I missing, did someone hack her twitter acct? She has like 10 updates and hour, every hour for a day straight.

Does she have assistants now retweeting meaningless ramblings? It seems very strange and ALL CAPS cause I guess she is too stupid to figure out her phone.
  21. Zak McKracken Member

As in IRL geography, location is everything.

This map clearly shows just how far outside the mainstream 4chan and its lurkers reside.

Edit:

Bettar ling hear: http://www.zoomorama.com/2477f0e8b447bb6570493cdac464c41f

zoom o rama <3
  22. Re: Perez Hilton and Kirstie Alley have a catfight

ALL CAPS IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL
  23. attackgypsy Member

My wife was in the other room, when I hear her yell "Good God, what a fag!"

I don't allow this in my house, as I have several gay relatives. (Yeah, go ahead and laugh. But its my house.) So I walk in the room and chew her out for it. She doesn't say a word, she just points at the TV. So I watch for about a minute, and then I shook my head and walked away. And as I left, I said...

"My god, what a fag!"

He's just THAT gay... sorry.
  24. JohnnyRUClear Member

The treadmill makes sense, but what would she need the viola for?

bwoken ling
  25. Zak McKracken Member

That's not a viola. That's the world's [strike]tiniest[/strike] Kirstie-sized violin.