Customize

Personal Army requests

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Apr 14, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

ZOMG U GUISE!!!

NWO, THE CATHOLIC CHURCH, REPTILIANS, THE GOVERNMENTS PUTTING FLOURIDE IN THE DRINKING WATER, AND SOME GUY WAS A DICK TO ME AT THE BUS STOP THE OTHER DAY!!!

If nothing else, it shows anon works and it helps ppl. there's been alot of this, and there'll probably be more, but think of it like this, ppl think "I'm butthurt about this, if only there was a group out there that can effectively fight it...". just goes to show, you're doing it right.

the personal army requests are like unwanted advances from an incredibly unatractive person at a party, and the response to which is typically "GTFO and DIAF! EW EW EWW EEEEWWWWWW!!!" but at the same time it's kinda flatering.
    • Like Like x 6
  2. Anonymous Member

3. Anonymous Member

BABY I GOTTA PA FEVER. AND THE PRESCRIPTION IS, MOAR LURK MOARS!
    • Like Like x 1
  4. the anti Member

here we come to save the day

pink-tank.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
  5. Anonymous Member

6. Herro Member

PROTIP: Chanology was one big PA request.
  7. Anonymous Member

not in the same way that all of this other stuff is presented, herro.
    but then, you are more into being a critic of critic rather than formulating original thoughts of your own, it seems.
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Herro Member

someone went onto 4chan and said, hey, scientology sucks, you should attack them. It's exactly like how this other stuff is presented.
  9. Anonymous Member

lrn2metamanipulate. It wouldn't have happened if Scientology wasn't an enormous lulzcow full of steak and bacon, with udders swollen with cream liquor and chocolate. With sign saying "raep me!" And cute kittens.
    • Like Like x 9
  10. Anonymous Member

Stop talkiig shit, fella.
    It wasn't as simplistic as you imply
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Anonymous Member

so, there ya go. Personal army requests once in awhile pay off. so what.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Anonymous Member

Thank you OP, for distilling my rage back to lulz.
  13. Anonymous Member

From a recent (last month) thread you don't want to know the name of:
    Lo and behold - it's now every day. Anonymous is now constantly in the mainstream media.

Everything from reminders about what/when/where for the next meeting of Alcoholics Anonymous, to the OPerations spectrum of the AnonIRC channels will show up in less than one day with Google Alerts.

I assume it's frequently part of television content. I dunno because I never watch it (except for the Colbert Show on Aaron Barr....lulz...)

Point being: anonymous as we know it has had an intense impact on mainstream media since last November and Wikileaks. Then the HBGary Federal fiasco (great lulz....) and now?

A site like WWP gets the media fallout from this, and the assumptions that PAs can be put together on a site like WWP by simply posting a thread.

Is this a crowd control problem? A political problem? A social Problem? Or, a communications problem? I choose the latter but I'm not certain there is a single answer to the question. Discuss?

14. WhiteNight Member

Meh.
  15. Anonymous Member

I typed "a white guy stole my bike" into Google. It replied "Did you mean 'a black guy stole my bike'?" Zomg they racist they need to be protested and black faxed omgomgomg
  16. an0nim0uz Member

I know.

thatsracisto.gif
  17. Anonymous Member

18. he stole from inventory and said i did it. cause i was new i was not believed. this was my first job. i needed it to help my siblings.

<MOD EDIT: NAME REMOVED>

thank you for your time
  19. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi
    Your dox were deleted because we don't know if he is a bad guy or your ex boyfriend.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  20. ^ read up/down - right /left
  21. hi john here indian chief from face book some great art on the forum love putin and trump picture block off facebook for the moment berlin protest against cult of scincetology have any you gone onto the facebook group anonymous against cults and sects doomsday cultsects some off the berlin people have my email and you can find it on the form see you allfor now in Bulgaria chow bye for now
  22. It's ma sis (Bariton sax in the middle)

PLU-rich2015-d800_0892-Kopie-kopie.jpg