Customize

Peter Gerrard Scully - Monsters do exist

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by White Tara, Mar 1, 2015.

1. White Tara Global Moderator

I wish him a prolonged and painful death. :(

http://www.news.com.au/national/cri...their-own-graves/story-fns0kb1g-1227243686337

SHOCKING new details have emerged of the depraved horrors allegedly inflicted on children in the Philippines by Australian man Peter Gerrard Scully, including making some of his victims dig their own graves.
    The 51-year-old was arrested in the southern city of Malaybalay on February 20 on child sex abuse charges, but has also been implicated in the murder of a girl whose body was found buried at his former home.
    Now Australian Federal Police officers are preparing to head to the island nation to assist local authorities with their investigation.
    Scully, formerly of Melbourne, is accused of kidnapping and sexually abusing numerous children, as well as filming the activities and distributing the footage to paedophiles on the internet.

More at link, WARNING distressing details of his crimes included;

http://www.news.com.au/national/cri...their-own-graves/story-fns0kb1g-1227243686337
    • Like Like x 2
  2. A.O.T.F Member

One knows that the majority of people here are sane, and have their shit together ....

Be honest guys, how many of you here, if given the chance, would like to kick the living shit out of this piece of filth?
  3. White Tara Global Moderator

Literally in the middle of this thought process, as much as I loathe this creature, even for him I cannot wish the death penalty on any other human being. I have come to the conclusion this last week that I am now immovably of the opinion that no human being has the right to take the life of another, ever.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Bravo - welcome to the light. :)
  5. White Tara Global Moderator

To clarify I have always been strongly opposed to the death penalty but I wrestle with the occasions such as the man above or the burning of the Jordanian pilot when I catch myself thinking they deserve death. My conclusion is it is not my place to decide the end time of any humans life.
    • Like Like x 2
  6. A.O.T.F Member

Yes, T, I totally agree with you about not taking a life.

I am a father, and if anyone did anything to one of mine, (as has this motherfucker has done to poor defenseless children,) I would most definitely want to fuck him up, to within an inch of his life. Name me one father who would not have those feelings. Should any of us (fathers) be put into that position .. We would all have those feelings. It does not mean that we would follow through with said feelings. That is why we have law enforcement, the justice system, and then jail, and other guys named Bubba ... Well, you get the picture.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Hugh Bris Member

self defense?
  8. Anonymous Member

I believe that destroying such entities is totally barbaric and extremely wasteful.

I also believe that such actions provide a far too convenient way to sweep under the carpet, our guilt and shame over our failure to discover knowledge and become knowledgeable about these ghastly human tendencies, these psycho-pathologies, these diseases.

Obviously, these entities must be completely and totally contained by the state, but I believe that these entities must also be carefully, thoroughly and humanely studied.

Beyond maximum containment, without any hope of "parole," I believe that they must not be harmed. They must be treated as profoundly ill with disease; disease we know almost nothing about.

All of these entities are unique specimens that I believe warrant a laboratory approach, in terms of applying science to the situation.

Over thirty-years ago, when I was told, off-the-record, by a court stenographer, that Clifford Robert Olson had pounded twenty-seven six-inch spikes into the 10-year-old head of Simon Partington, I wanted to kill Olson myself, with my bare hands, if such were possible.

At the time, I was the father of a seven year old child, and before Olson was caught, my son was never out of my sight.

I was younger then, and my emotional faculties had tendencies to overwhelm my rational faculties. Though a fully grown adult, I was then quite emotionally immature on many levels.

Anger, revulsion and outrage are appropriate emotions to feel, in the face of these atrocities, but lowering ourselves to the barbaric condition of exterminators, is, in my humble opinion, inappropriate.

Because, we then become as Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot and all the other genocidal maniacs, when we allow ourselves to descend into taking such hideous actions.
    • Like Like x 3
  9. White Tara Global Moderator

Yes emotions compel us but our right mind contains us, then we wait for justice equally matched to the crime.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Fucking retard.
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  11. It is nice that you are so self aware.
    • Like Like x 1