Customize

Peter Gillham sues fellow OT-8's for legal malpractice, fraud, and elder abuse

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by Anonymous, Sep 23, 2012.

1. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Anonymous Member

inb4goldenrod
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. :).

Most ethical people on the planet.
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Anonymous Member

From Smurf on ESMB:

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...s-for-legal-malpractice-fraud-and-elder-abuse..

5. Anonymous Member

From Smurf on ESMB:

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...s-for-legal-malpractice-fraud-and-elder-abuse..
  6. DodoTheLaser Member

OTVIII suing another OTVIII in a public court over vitamins or something - PRICELESS.
    • Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Anonymous Member

Scientologists are not supposed to sue Scientologists. It's supposed to be taken care of internally, via the Scientology Justice system (oxymoron alert)

Peter Gilliam should end up getting sec checked for suing other Scientologist in wog legal system
    • Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Gottabrain Member

COS approving a lawsuit between scnists? No, it's never happened, never will.

Prove me wrong. Anybody. Any time period. One or the other was an SP or made into one shortly afterward.

Of course, scns can always CSW to do it.... they're just never approved.

One of them is out. I believe that would be Peter Gillham, since he's now 81 and the rest of his family is out and he was the one suing over being bilked for millions when he tried to sell his business.
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
  9. Random guy Member

This looks like something that won't go away fast. This smells like popcorn time (with real butter)!
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  10. RightOn Member

looks like another name for the list soon
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. DeathHamster Member

Code:
    http://www.vites.com/
    http://petergillham.com/
    His vitamin chain is almost certainly a WISE member, and if the other guys are too, then they're contracted to abide by the WISE Code of Ethics and go through the crocked arbitration process like good little sheep, rather than the courts. (I doubt that restriction would last two minutes in court if someone tried to get a case thrown out on those grounds.)

Gillham's two locations are in Clearwater and near Big Blue. He was definitely preying on Scilons for his business all these years, so not really caring who wins, just enjoying the fight.
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  12. wolfbane Member

This is indeed juicy. I am especially fond of the estimated 8 million dollar price tag on the "Additional Assets" Gillham got shafted on. It is so ARC seeing that lovely "8" with so many zeros after it.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Anonymous Member

Does anyone know when this will go to court?
  14. Anonymous Member

15. Ogsonofgroo Member

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. anon walker Moderator

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  17. anon walker Moderator

• Funny Funny x 2
  18. Quentinanon Member

Peter started in scientology in Australia back in the 1950's. I heard last year that he was concerned about getting shafted by the scilon buying his business. My comment to the party who told me the news was that he could count on an attempt to rip him off because all his children, who are heirs to his estate, have left scientology, and were thus Fair Game. Well, well, well.
  19. Anonymous Member

Very interesting data and perspective from Karen#1 on ESMB:

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...-elder-abuse..&p=731145&viewfull=1#post731145
    • Like Like x 3
  20. jensting Member

• Agree Agree x 1
  21. Anonymous Member

Oh my........

Looks like Leslie Sobol is a CPA, licensed in the state of California, with no blemishes on her record. Too bad....

======================================
    CALIFORNIA BOARD OF ACCOUNTANCY

Licensee Name: LESLIE SMITH SOBOL
    License Type: Certified Public Accountant
    License Number: 57634
    License Status: CLEAR Definition
    Experience Completed: A Definition
    Expiration Date: May 31, 2014
    Issue Date: November 16, 1990
    Address: LUCAS HORSFALL
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    City: PASADENA
    State: CA
    Zip: 91103
    County: LOS ANGELES
    Disciplinary Actions/License Restrictions: No
    No records returned
    This information is updated Monday through Friday - Last updated: SEP-23-2012
    Disclaimer
    All information provided by the Department of Consumer Affairs on this web page, and on its other web pages and internet sites, is made available to provide immediate access for the convenience of interested persons. While the Department believes the information to be reliable, human or mechanical error remains a possibility, as does delay in the posting or updating of information. Therefore, the Department makes no guarantee as to the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, currency, or correct sequencing of the information. Neither the Department, nor any of the sources of the information, shall be responsible for any errors or omissions, or for the use or results obtained from the use of this information. Other specific cautionary notices may be included on other web pages maintained by the Department. All access to and use of this web page and any other web page or internet site of the Department is governed by the Disclaimers and Conditions for Access and Use as set forth at California Department of Consumer Affairs' Disclaimer Information and Use Information.

=======================================

Ms Sobol .......for your participation in this nasty piece of work, your CPA license will probably be either revoked, or, you will be under heavy supervision for several years. Don't forget to report it to the California State Board of Accountancy.........they don't look kindly on licencees that "forget" to report they've been charged with "Professional Malpractice" and "Breach of Fiduciary Duty".

Oh, and by the way......how's that scientology working out for ya? Was it worth losing your career over?

angry_woman.jpg
  22. Ron B DED Member

Yup, damn important. Unprecedented in modern Scientology (post Intro to Scientology Ethics book).

Would love to see dox on this.
  23. opantomime Member

I have found Gillham's products in every health-food store I have walked into... in any state (several that are not FL or CA)... Mom-and-Pop stores and national chain stores.

Gillham cannot possibly have made his fortunes off the backs of Scientologist-customers only. He has a raging vitamin wholesale business. (I don't buy his products... but hey... that's solely because I know it to be of Scientology in origins and I don't want to support them.)
  24. opantomime Member

25. Ogsonofgroo Member

Welcome to the WISE world?

Is there a single ex-scilon who would do business with any 'church' related scheme? Like a fucking bunch of immoral pirhannas

fuckers all imho!
    • Like Like x 1
  26. Suckers you all been fooled. This is just a ploy by Janis Gillham Grady to get more from daddy. He is a financial moron and burned through the $6,000,000 he was already paid. He wasn't cheated, Janis wants more. Now that she is his power of attorney, she wants him to get more money before she has him locked up and committed to an institution. That's the real plan!
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  27. Anonymous Member

Cool story bro! Dox?
    • Agree Agree x 3
  28. Anonymous Member

You imply we care.

The only thing that matters is another shitstorm for the cult.

Now kindly GTFO while adults are talking
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  29. Anonymous Member

You sound........very....... desperate. Try peppermint tea........

maha_ghosananda.jpg

That will be $500 please.
    • Funny Funny x 3
  30. anonysamvines Member

I think you should go explain to the judge and make him see the truth

. . . but do tell us what he burned through his money on (what can i say, i am a sucker for juicy gossip)
    say ... do you know louanne?
    why she no come here? we haz baths an everything, just in case
    • Like Like x 1
  31. Anonymous Member

But he is an OT. He is at cause over MEST. If what you say is true then, then, then, nothing LRH said is true!
    Wait...we already knew that.
    • Like Like x 1
  32. DeathHamster Member

Rosser Cole is the agent of service for Criminon.

Heh.
    • Like Like x 1
  33. Quentinanon Member

Thanks for the heads-up OSA, but you are the sucker here.
    It seems that some WISEguys couldn't bleed Ole Peter dry and get away with it. I have never met a WISE member who wasn't crooked or criminal. "Never fear to hurt another in a just cause." L. Ron Hubbard
    • Like Like x 6

34. some-gold-thing__oPt.jpg
    • Like Like x 1