Customize

Phil McAiney Dead

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Jaycee Wiseboy, Aug 24, 2020.

1. Long time Guardian's Office spokesperson, UFO believer, liar, and fanatic, Phil McAiney died a few years ago. I don't know why I never knew sooner. I am not even sure he was still a Scientologist since he has been off the radar for quite a few decades but I have a strong feeling he was still in his heart a Scientologist even if he wasn't all that visible for so many years.

For those who are not familiar with him. Phil was in charge of Narconon Canada in the early 1970s. He also worked with CCHR and was generally used when it came to talking to the press. He was also involved with harassing Nan McLean and other critics of the cult in Canada.

Later on he seems to have divided his time between Canada and Los Angeles. He also found time to take a screen writing course and getting involved in making low budget movies.

Phil McAiney. Scientology mouthpiece.

https://necrocanada.com/obituaries-2018/philip-george-mcainey/
  2. Well, it looks like he left Scientology. I would like to know the details of how and when but info is scarce but he is on the enemies list.

http://www.xenu.net/archive/enemy_names/enemy_list.html

That doesn't mean he spoke out and went to the media necessarily but he could have gotten a refund and/or threatened to sue or go to the media. It doesn't take that much to be on the enemies list. Eckankar and EST are on the enemies list and they didn't speak out against Scientology. They are just squirrels.

Phil didn't give interviews about why he left the cult although he gave more than enough interviews when he was working for the public relations department of the the Guardian's Office defending Scientology and promoting Narconon. He surely knew what happens to critics of the cult since he was in on harassing critics of the cult when he was in the Guardian's Office. Maybe he just wanted to be left alone.

Even if he left, it looks like he still had an appetite for the weird. The "weird" such as UFO enthusiasms are not only a hotbed for lunatics but also is a prime hunting ground for frauds and con artists.

http://ufoprophet.blogspot.com/2012/10/from-depths-of-outer-space-billy-meier.html#axzz6WCMAo7mc

http://forum.figu.org/cgi-bin/us/bo...do=print&HTTP_REFERER=863/3262&postindex=5702
  3. peterstorm Member

Was he involved in the Snow White Program in Canada? Was he convicted?
  4. He seems to be mainly in the PR arm of the GO. I suspect that he was well aware of what was going on but being in PR he had no hand in the spying activities. Apart from talking to the media he has been involved in stupid "protests" or "demonstrations" outside the houses of critics of the cult such as Nan McLean but that has little to do with Snow White.

It seems he was never convicted of anything because of his PR involvement unlike Bryan Levman who was in charge of the GO Canada, or Marion Evoy who was the head of the intelligence dept. of the GO Canada.

Edit: My mistake, Bryan Levman and Marion Evoy were not convicted due to the fact that they were granted immunity for their testimony in court for the Crown.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. peterstorm Member

John Duignan writes in his book that he met a woman working in Saint Hill who was involved in the Snow White Program in Canada. She had been exfiltrated to the UK to avoid her being prosecuted.
  6. An example of some typical lame GO PR. Thank you Phil McAiney. You may be dead but Scientology limp dick lameness lives on in your OSA PR descendants.

* Mr. McAiney defended the credentials of the inventor of Scientology, Mr. Hubbard, who was named as an unindicted co-conspirator in the U.S. trials and is being investigated by U.S. income tax authorities. The Toronto official said Mr. Hubbard was a civil engineer, an assertion repeated in some cult press releases. Questioned further, he said his leader would have been a graduate engineer, except that his final thesis, given to a friend to deliver, never reached George Washington university.

http://www.xenu-directory.net/news/library-item.php?iid=1277

In other words, the dog ate my homework. How could he say something like that with a straight face? Must be all those hours of TRs.:)

Is that the best you could do? Apparently yes. Nice to know that lame defenses such as the above still emanate from OSA mouthpieces to this very day.
  7. Yes, fairly common tactic. There was a guy who was a person of interest in the Canadian Snow White Program who was never caught and he re-surfaced in an org under an assumed name. I have no doubt that the GO in Canada hatched up that scheme. Wonder what he was breaking and entering into? There may have been more. PM me if you want to know a little more.