Customize

Phoenix 6-Feb-10 wrapup

Discussion in 'USA - Central/Mountain' started by Edweird, Feb 5, 2010.

1. Edweird Member

Phoenix 6-Feb-10 wrapup

Raid was pretty standard.

- The road was closed off again for the art fest, so parking was a nightmare.

- Foot traffic was easily 3x of last month, and the vast majority of it was interested and supportive.

- our new signs were a big hit, 9 bucks at cosco yeilds a 20x30 full color poster to attach to foamboard. Super effective! Also my 20 ft high <=cult= sightup sign was much loved as usual.

On the happenings front, we deployed walker teams to counter the scilons lurking the crowd. One of the scilons actually insigated conversation with the team. He asked if we actually know what we are talking about, which is an obvious yes. He claimed to be OT7, after 45 yrs in. Our people asked why disconnection, fair game, and deaths like lisa mcpherson's were not deal breakers. He responded that he has issues with some of that but remained loyal to scientology. And that how do we know that we we were not feed a set of lies. Our person replied that beyond personal experience, the fact remains that between the ft harrison hotel and the hospital parking lot lisa died in, existed in 1985, 3 hospitals. Personal experience is not required with this fact. He hastily responded that the other hospitals were "psych hospitals" and stomped off. I guess winning arguments against people is harder than ashtrays...
    Afterwards, obviously trying to get a "win", the Phx org ED Karen Mosher, gets our protest cops to babysit her asking us to move a sign that faced their booths that read "We have read your books, We are not paid, What else are they lying about?" because it may have been in disputed in an area that they control beyond the easement. We moved it back into our area and placed it in an even more visible location for them. Obviously Karens MEST was dimished in front of her people, and her utter failure of handling us was obvious to all. She refused to come back outside until we left, I wonder how long until she gets pulled as PhxOrgED and RPF'd for her constant failure.

Anyhow back to post raid meal, dessert is getting melty.

Oh yah for pics, go to the tumblr feed @ Phoenix C.R.I.T.I.C.S.
  2. Noclaf Member

Re: Phoenix 6-Feb-10 wrapup

We had a great turnout this month and someone even brought tasty beverages!
    Lots of interest and many questions answered, mission accomplished!
  3. subgenius Member

(golf clap)
    one of the best franchises in the world
    phxanons do it right
    we need a refresher on the construction of those awesome light box signs.....(i'm retarded, i still don't get it)
  4. MeganonOT8 Member

I wanna see pix ! :D
  5. MeganonOT8 Member

[IMG]

WOW!!! AMAZING! ME wantz this!

Anons keep getting better and better.

[IMG]

Light up in the night!? Well done anons
  6. Anonymous Member

7. Ann O'Nymous Member

Nice.
  8. subgenius Member

My first light box sign, don't yell at me!
    Love to phx
    securedownload.jpg
  9. Anonymous Member

You faggots are awesnome!
  10. Ninja_Llama Member

Yay! Congrats, it's lovely. :)