Customize

Phone call-Not from the cult

Discussion in 'Fair Game Reports and Personal Experiences' started by churchlady, Nov 9, 2011.

1. churchlady Member

I've been getting phone calls from the cult asking for me but using my maiden name. I have a script all set up in my head for next time they call that will hopefully put an end to the annoying calls, so every time the phone rings I think it's them and I go through the script. Anyway..... I just got a call from "Betty in the church office." High alert! Now is my chance to explode some heads! After a few seconds, I realized that it was Betty from MY church office! I almost said to her "what church?" It just happened to be a volunteer I didn't know. Oh.

I'm still ready and waiting for my chance to ruin someone's case.
  2. LocalSP Member

No caller ID? If they call say Could you please hold a bit and play OT III in Hubbard's own voice.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. xenubarb Member

Oh you!
  4. Anonymous Member

ask them if they want to find jesus like you have
  5. Rheinländer Member

Sounds also good on phone. ^^
  6. Random guy Member

LOL! :D
  7. churchlady Member

Caller ID? What great idea.
  8. churchlady Member

They think Jesus is a made up story.........wait...........
  9. rEVOLution Member

So jesus is a fairy tale but Xenu, leader of an intergalatic empire, using planet Earth as his own galactic Auswitch isn't ?
    Wat.
  10. timthephoto Member

don't forget the "clear cognition" - that they're mocking up their own reactive mind :D :D :D <---triple grin
    for many clams this is MUCH better than telling someone in a cinema queue that "Darth Vader is Luke's Dad" would have been
    • Like Like x 1