Customize

Pictures from yesterday’s public hangings: Shiraz April 16th 2011

Discussion in 'Pictures' started by iraniam, Apr 17, 2011.

1. iraniam Member

2. Anonymous Member

Did you hear anything about Sakhine Ashtani recently? I really hope that she is released. But the sad thing is that there are probably tens if not hundreds just like her, awaiting to be stoned or hanged. Who are the people who attend the public hanging? Are they willing participants or they are forced to attend by the regime?
    • Like Like x 1
  3. WhiteNight Member

What were they accused of?
    And they just use cranes? Anyone feel like 3 cheers for modernisation? Me neither.
  4. iraniam Member

Sakineh Ashtiani is still in prison and the Khamenei's dictatorial regime has said they will not stone her to death.
    The 3 young men, 26, 27, and 25 years old were hanged for the charge of being "Enemy of God".
    The public who attended the hanging are not willing participants, they are forced to be there or they will lose their jobs.
  5. Anonymous Member

Horrible. What does Enemy of God mean? Being gay? Didn't the link you post said they were acussed of killing some guard?
    Anyway, for what it's worth, I really do think the regime is coming to an end. I don't think it will survive a second round of demonstrations like the ones we've seen last summer.
    • Like Like x 1