Customize

Piers Springthorpe, CHAIRMAN of Merrehill Ltd, Manchester Scientologist

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by Anonymous, Feb 25, 2009.

1. Lesley123 Member

Re: Piers Springthorpe, CHAIRMAN of Merrehill Ltd, Manchester Scientologist

I think you may be right there, he was connected to a lot of stuff that Piers did, I have not asked Yvonne yet about that org in detail but will do soon. I'm guessing that the stake Piers held with be signed over to Scientology and to be honest, I hope Yvonne, just gets rid of it. That new ideal Org doesn't bother me at the moment as it has been refused now twice. No amount of back handers so far have done them any good. But you watch, they will do somthing underhand to get it, much like they tried with labour and conservatives. I am very surprised no one has mentioned UKIP on here so far as the scientologists are avid supporters of them.

As for being declared PTS, had and heard it all before, so did Piers and so did Yvonne. Thats what pissed a lot of people off at Manc org because they refused to declare me as one. I know plenty there will be wanting me to dissapear of the face of the earth now, I pose a threat to them and I can tell you I am going nowhere. They claim the fairgame policy was cancelled years ago to give a bettter image, well it hasn't if I remember rightly I saw this in a recent publication that a certain person tried to push on the company with his interference - about lie, attack sue or even kill if you have too, much like Tony Leighs treatment, if you oppose it then you are a criminal and you have somthing to hide, dirty tricks to do anything to discredit you, they should read more about the current and inventor of this cult, but they refuse, stupid blind people.
  2. vegnej Member

A general question, what has been the numbers of scilon recruitment in the last 2 years i'm thinking of post and pre anonomous of course?? Also what was the general feeling within the org when anonomous first appeared. ??
  3. Anonymous Member

Interesting... And potentially exploitable.

/r/ more info on this point.
  4. stuwyatt Member

This thread has been an amazing read so far, and I think things are only just kicking off. Kudos to you Lesley and you Caden for standing up and speaking out. You have some good people supporting and helping you now.

I for one will be sitting back and watching this unfold with a nice big bag of popcorn.
    [/derail]

xxx
  5. CADEN Member

The UKIP thing comes from the fact the scilons are "Briefed" by the IAS that Britain being a member of the EEC is part a huge conspiracy to strip the UK of it's sovereignity and thereby bring about a new world order and a police state in which Scientology would be banned. The IAS are fighting this and if you would kindly hand over your credit cards they will stop this from happening. You really couldnt make this shit up :)
  6. charlie Member

lovin this thread LOL
  7. JohnnyRUClear Member

That's mostly true, unfortunately, albeit the ScientLOLogy part wouldn't make any of us sad.
  8. CADEN Member

The Scilon version starts with a group of pyschiatrists who are secretly meeting and putting the plans for a NEW World Order in place, they control the governments, the media, drug companies, the IMF etc. Their only opponents are the CO$ and they are constantly dreaming up plans to bring Co$ down. A United states of Europe is a key part of this plan, along with 9/11, Iraq and so on. Wouldnt suprise me if they now say Anons are part of this plot!!!!!! This is what scilons are brainwashed into believing they are up against, so re-mortgaging your house is only a small contribution to free the people of earth. HA! They really do believe that $cn is the only thing that can save the planet. I know cause I was guilty of believing this crock and handing over cash for the cause. This is Fraud on a large scale as the money the IAS conns mugs out of is used to settle damaging court cases and fair gaming those that speak out. We want every penny back from these twats.
  9. CADEN Member

This is fantastic news and gives us great hope that she will get out. If this is happening and she needs any help from those who have got out, then we are at your service.
  10. vegnej Member

You could probably still get your money back, can't remember the thread but its on on the database here somewhere. !!
  11. basil Member

I don't suppose it ever occurred to the Scientologists that if they didn't keep making frivolous lawsuits against people and dragging out cases for no good reason, they wouldn't need so much money in the first place?
  12. JohnnyRUClear Member

Yeah, they take some reality and then spiff it up with groovy space opera to sell it to people with more money/energy than sense. Evidently it works surprisingly well... for a while. :)

It is a shockingly audacious fraud.
  13. CADEN Member

Public Scilons are told and believe that Scientology has never lost a court case ever and they are not allowed to look. I reckon there is just a few close to Miscabbage and the shady lawyers that really know that SCN is a scam, the rest are brainwashed and believe whatever they are told. My partner reckons that the big events are used to mass hypnotise those watching with weird flashing lights in the background and miscabbage talking fast. There is huge pressure for all scilons to attend or watch the videos, they last about 3 hrs and the attendees have a glazed look when they leave. Then whatever shit has been released the public are pouned on by staff who sell them there and then and they cant refuse as they are hypnotised. We always dodged the events and if we ever went used to leave early to avoid the sales carnage :) Most Scilons know deep down something aint right, more and more are waking up :)
  14. CADEN Member

Cheers bud! I'll search it out. :)
  15. basil Member

Common sense, of course, says that if that was actually true that they'd never lost a court case, then what is the harm of letting people check it out for themselves?

Of course, there's the Bonnie Woods case which they lost, and many others that were 'settled out of court' which is far from a win for them.

Like most Scientology statements, it's just bullshit.
  16. CADEN Member

Hi GETBECKYOUT, saw your recent videos on the June Manchester Protest and loved them.

Just giving you some info on Martin Egerton. He doesnt have a learning disability and is quite smart, think he used to do computer programming. His problem is that he is practically blind due to some disease thats making his eyesight worse. This was his vulnerability that got him hooked into $cn, he has paid thousands to get this fixed with $cn but it keeps getting worse and no doubt he is told he needs more and more auditing. He is a very nice guy though like you said and as soon as his cash dries up they will drop him like a ton of bricks. He has been to the Ship also.
    Also nice to see Neil Clarke on the vids, he is becoming a legend! like yourself :) He would be shocked and quite pleased if he knew who we are. All the Vids and all the Anons antics have helped us on our journey out and we are so glad we not squirming inside one of those morgs while you guys have fun.
  17. CADEN Member

Common sense is one of the first things they strip from you, they actually shut you down and replace you with a $cilon personalty, a bit like invasion of the wallet snatchers :)
  18. basil Member

I noticed that when I got cornered by three Sea Ogres at the Valkyrie premiere last year, having managed to lose the rest of the group. All the guy could keep saying was "Scientology works and it helps people" almost like a broken record.

Naturally, they lost the argument and walked off, although they didn't like me pointing out their two "undercover OSA agents" that had been watching me the whole time either - Herr Flick and Mongo. I wonder where they are now?
  19. CADEN Member

lmao :)
  20. getbeckyout Member

GREAT to have you watching my great friend, hows the love life.
    Love To all at Plymouth. xx
    Tony and Sue.
  21. getbeckyout Member

I am in contact with Bonnie and Richard Woods, so please purchase Bonnie's new book about her life in the Cult its £8.50 + post and pack. Called DECEIT
  22. getbeckyout Member

Yes Neil is now a great friend of ours now, and he gives them hell.
  23. outoforder Member

I just ordered mine on AMAZON
  24. getbeckyout Member

To JohnB2008

Hey, Please could you read all or most of this thread and you will see that Yvonne should not be got at, she has close contact with a none Scientologist friend called Lesley123 and lesley has explained to all that Yvonne went along with the cult due to Pierce. Not the best reason but its true just like my daughter with her boyfriend MENTOR. Sue and i know how hard it is to make that break through with a victim of scientology to change the mind set.
    Yvonne will do the right thing, as she has explained to Lesley and if you took the time to read the thread, she states she will be calling in all DEBTS from the cult members.
    So i sugest you stick that vibrator up your own ASS.
    If you want to help, then help, otherwise shut the fuck up.

TONY LEIGH.
  25. JohnB2008 Member

[IMG]

How did well did Piers know Varinder? She's a hot piece of ass. I bet they use her to entice members of the public to take stress tests. I'd give her one ;-)

Also, Lisa Brinkman is pretty hot, for an older lady. Actually, I'd love to see Lisa Brinkman and Varinder lezz up.. oh man. That would be AWESOME.
  26. Anon-007 Member

John,

You are sailing very close to being infracted or banned for thread derailment.

So, please stop being a prick or the ban hammer will be coming in your direction.

Have a great day!
  27. Re: Piers Springthorpe, CHAIRMAN of Merrehill Ltd, Manchester Scientologist

One of our OGs had a copy at the last Loldon monthly. Looks like a good read... Although I didn't read it; Was too busy frothing in Academia RAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE at the complete BS in the new Oxford University Press book on $cifaggotry (how the hell people can take that sort of shit seriously, I don't know. A twelve-year-old could point out the logical flaws.)
  28. vegnej Member

Sorry to bang on about this, how many staff does the Manchester org have.??? Also how many scilons visit the org on a regular basis ie the strength of the beast. !!
  29. CADEN Member

As an estimate I would say staff no more than 20 staff and regular public maybe 30. Piers would have been what they call the "opinion leader" and was the most active at fund raising.
    The OT Committee Chairman(this consists of public scilons that are supposed to help all the various front groups and projects like ideal morgs) is Richard Bromley. He is an OT8 and a little smarter than the average $cilon and has a good business. He has donated hundreds of thousands and is always hassled for more but he will not overcomit financially unlike so many $cilons. I'm hoping this means his seeds of doubt are well planted and it's only a matter of time before he wakes up.
  30. vegnej Member

Wow thats big compared to Sunderland org estimates of 1 full time staff and maybe 4 or 5 part timers. Public maybe 20 plus but most of them would be as they say "offlines".
  31. AnonKiwi Member

ilovethisthread.jpg
  32. Spangly Member

I've bought it and read it and found it interesting. Bonnie is Very Much Christian and the book reflects that - so it's likely to be shaped by the reader's opinion of, and tolerance for, Enthusiastic Christianity. There's a few Bible quotes in it, that sort of thing. YMMV.

That same thing that might be a sticking point for some readers, also makes it very suitable for lending to similarly Actually Christian people that you want to get interested. Currently, my mum is reading my copy.
  33. getbeckyout Member

Back to the TRUE FACTS

Some one asked in one of the posts, What has happened to Aiden, as in Aiden Piers Cars.

Well i now have some inside facts, as some people know my daughter's boyfriend and strong cult member (David Fryer) used to rent a room some years ago in High legh near Knutsford, Cheshire. This been before he recruited my daughter.
    The house was owned by Aiden's wife both been cult members. Aiden and his wife did not live there themselves.

Aidens wife got ill about 18 months ago (cancer) so the Cult got them to move to Clearwater so she could be cared for / cured.
    We dont know if they are still there, or his wifes state of health.
  34. vegnej Member

God help her if she has let the cult take care of her in her hour of need, it goes without saying she should be getting proper medical attention instead of snake cure remedies from the cult, a few vitamins and auditing. !!!!
  35. Anonymous Member

Hey ClearwaterAnons...can you confirm any of this? Perhaps a directly pointed protest message if nothing else.
  36. CADEN Member

Hi, we heared that she had proper medical care and that the cancer was gone and they are in the UK. Didnt hear anything about Clearwater.

Hope she is well now and that the seeds of doubt are planted.

[IMG]

The guy on the right is Steve Perry, the other named owner of Manchester Ideal Morg.
    He has run a few dodgy double glazing firms that went bump and is a nasty piece of work and pretender to Piers's throne.

[IMG]

The guy on the right is Andy Robb, he is a course Supervisor at manchester and has been for over 20 years( You get less time in prison for murder!) works 6 days a week, 9am to 11pm. He is an example of how the cult uses and abuses. He had a lot of money at one point but they have systematically taken every last penny. and he has nothing to show for it. Perry, the ass hole above even bought his house off him just so Andy could pay the money to the IAS, Perry then rented the house back to him. These staff are probably making less than £30 a week and they are brainwashed daily to believe they are the only ones who can save the world. I really feel for this guy Andy and would love to see him out of the cult. I dont believe he sees the real world around him and if he did get out he would have a hell of a time adjusting and coming to terms with giving up the best years of his life. He is getting old now and I think its easier for him to go along with the con rather than realising he is a victim of it.

iasscam.jpg

Got this in the mail today, you get an umbrella, shoulder bag, key ring and luggage tag and more... (hopefully a guy fawkes mask) and a crappy meal for £275, any takers?
  37. Lesley123 Member

Definately one less taker (pier's) hopefully two.
  38. JohnnyRUClear Member

As a minor side point, she put "googlemail.com" for her email domain name. While that does redirect to a mail interface at google.com, I'm wondering if she meant gmail.com or if there's actually some other mailing system available via Google.
  39. basil Member

We'll be there, and it'll cost us a lot less to be there. I also expect we'll have a lot more fun.
  40. getbeckyout Member

Sue and i and anongleeb met Steve Perry when i secretly filmed the Manchester cult on market street selling books and doing free stress tests.
    I purchased a dianetics book for £10.00 then phoned the police and reported them for illegal trading and on a banned street by the council.
    I spoke with Richard bromley as well to show there traders license, and low and behold they did not have one.
    My camera was in a PAXO STUFFING BOX. When i showed the police the proof Bromley demanded i give the book back for the return of my 10 squid. I said no its hard evidence.
    Its just more unseen video footage of there crimes my Solicitor has on them.

Don't worry Sam Butler you were not there on that occasion.
    I would check the KR'S for these numpty's as i bet they kept it quiet.
    Hows life for you Sam, have you finnished your KR'S with ref to my half hour interview with you, i would just hang on a bit as i will save you the trouble of more lies when the vid is posted to Mr Greame Wilson and Tommy Davies, not forgetting Davey.
    If you get to see Mandy in the RPF then please let her know she has more friends out hear than in the CULT. Susan Talbot (Mandy's mum) sends her love to her daughter Mandy not you.