Customize

Pissed Off Scientologist

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by lmafo, Mar 3, 2008.

1. lmafo Member

Pissed Off Scientologist

Check out the Friends Comments on MySpace.com profile http://www.myspace.com/scientologyvictims - see John Novello's comment.
    John Novello is an OT-VIII scientologist.

I guess that he was accidentally :wink: added to theirs Friends list, and now wishes get off.
  2. madashell Member

Re: Pissed Off Scientologist

Probably getting down stated for that goof.
  3. lmafo Member

Yeah! Probably aggressive SecurityCheck + Time in Correctional Prison Camp... LMAFO
  4. subgenius Member

Billie Sheehan is also a friend!!!!! (Another $cilon) And Lisa Marie Presley!!!
  5. P_P Member

Recently interviewed, at a protest, holding up a sign saying he was willing to talk about $ci. Oh yeah, interview by Mark Bunker.
    Check the vid's. He's a kewl guy. Billie is. Get him out for even better guitar music. :mrgreen:
  6. anonEmouser Member

I remember those videos...guy seems very nice and polite, though very indoctrinated. I think WBM and Tory rattled his cage/worldview some.
  7. Body Thetan Member

Hahaha. They're called "Niacin".
  8. Re: Pissed Off Scientologist

Add Chick Corea, another jazz scientologist :(
  9. Steve SP Member

Actually, I have talked with Billy since the protest... he is really a cool guy. It's a shame he's into the scilon stuff so heavily. BUT... having said that... I think if there was anyone who would revolt after seeing the RPF, it's Billy. Tom and Travolta both know about it, but I honestly believe that if Billy were to walk in there and see the conditions and the way people are treated he would bolt in a big way.
  10. XenuLovesU Member

Billy has been one of the very small minority of Scientologists who are willing to have a polite and respectful dialog with Scientology's critics. He doesn't just spout the party line and go off on a rant.

We want to encourage more of that.

I may not respect Scientology's management... but I gotta give props to Billy. Treat him well, k? You can bet your ass that if Billy were in the Sea Org, he'd already have been RPF'd for being so genuine.
  11. Anonymuzs Member

Yea, by what I've seen and heard, Billy has been genuinely hoodwinked. He seems like a very honest, open person and being aggressive or dissing his religion, no matter how nutty it is, will just push him away.

He's the kind of person, that with the right proof, could leave the org right there on the spot it seems like.
  12. subgenius Member

In fact there was concern at the scene even that he would get a "talkin' to" (is it "sec check"?) for what was seen on YouTube.
    I hope he's OK, because I agree he was at least humane.
  13. googoomuck Member

Bumped: Travolta and Cruise know about the RPF and do nothing about it?! Assholes.
  14. ANON E MOOSE Member

you sure this guy is a scilon? The below sounds like an awesome BLEACH fanfic to me. Back to the SPIRIT DIMENSION!

:rofl:

On a more serious note, his first wife died of breast cancer. Shouldn't he have cured that with his s00perpowurz? This guy was washed on the heavy duty cycle...[/quote:28rprqbm]
  15. Kaz Member

Y'know, for people who claim to be able to cure stress and purge the body of negativity, these guys are sure carrying a lot on their shoulders.
  16. lmafo Member

Google for "John Novello scientology"