Customize

Placido Domingo Jr. vs. COS Facebook Police

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by Zhongjianren, Jul 8, 2011.

1. Zhongjianren Member

Marty: Placido Domingo Jr. vs. Cult Facebook Police
    http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2011/07/09/placido-domingo-jr-vs-cult-facebook-police/
    Wikipedia: Placido Domingo Jr.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plácido_Domingo_Jr.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Ann O'Nymous Member

Interesting.
  3. RightOn Member

Well it's awful nice of COS to announce on FB that yet another prominent wealthy member has left the flock to the other poor "flockers" that are still in and that they should disconnect from him.

There must be a lot of people still in who were no aware that Placido even left, and a lot of them who liked the guy. Plus the fact that if any of these people have any doubts that fair game or disconnection is not alive and well, this should answer their question. Thank you COS!
    • Like Like x 6
  4. Triumph Member

there are a few CoS facebook police-disconnection letters floating around....Theres a list of enforcers floating around too
  5. xenubarb Member

Bruce Wiseman used to be the head of CCHR. Now he's the treasurer for the NFWL.
  6. Anonymous Member

Huge opera fan here. I sense a market for this news among opera lovers since he is the son of one of the greatest opera singers of our time. Does anyone have lings to his story like how he got into the cult etc.

Since his father Placido Domingo is Catholic this would also be of great interest to Catholics.

PDJ left the cult because he refused to disconnect from the wife of his three daughters. So here's sum lulz. The last course he appears to have taken before blowing was PTS/SP.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Anonymous Member

Info from Tilmann Hausherr.

http://home.snafu.de/tilman/faq-you/celeb.txt

Name: Placido Domingo, Jr. Profession: Factnet & L. Wollersheim: Placido Domingo's son songwriter Status: in, OT3, Sunshine Rundown, Method One Word Clearing, Past Life Remedy, New Era Dianetics Drug Rundown, Marriage Counseling, OT Prep, OT1, OT3 Achievement: Sources: Celebrity #271, #278, "Sunday Express" 19.7.92, Source #137 also listed are Maria Domingo and Marilu Domingo A&E of 14.12.1998 mentions a "Joe Domingo" and say it is P's son The Sunday Times, 28.5.2000 mentions him as "Jose", Source #141, #143, #145, #147 http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/p/placido-domingo-jr..html http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/stats/by-name/p/jose-domingo.html
  8. Anonymous Member

Bruce Wiseman is on Ida Squirrelbuster's friend list
  9. Triumph Member

for those that don't Know Bruce Wiseman is the father of Kendra Wiseman
    Kendra was one of the 3 founders of ex-scientology kids

Kendras parents and all her immediate family were pressured to disconnect from her

so its no surprise Mr Bruce Wiseman,has no problems telling others what they can and can't do....

if Kendra would have decided to leave Scientology and become say a Buddhist the results would have been the same...disconnection

no flexibility for anyone that chooses a diffident path in life...

Scientology is the slap chop of religions

it slices and dices families
    • Like Like x 5
  10. Zhongjianren Member

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/20...go-jr-vs-cult-facebook-police/#comment-133698
    http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/20...go-jr-vs-cult-facebook-police/#comment-133851
    • Like Like x 6
  11. mirele Member

• Like Like x 7
  12. mmm... my mom taught me to love the Senior since i was little.
    im soo glad that Jr isn't letting the clams dictate his life any longer.

and like all of you have already said, there goes another footbullet for our favorite epic failures.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Puppetmama Member

• Like Like x 6
  14. Sponge Member

David Miscavige, reducing the stock by boiling it.

That commonly heard phrase (or variations thereof) which many critics use: "most individual scientologists in the church are basically nice people", gets less and less applicable as the months roll on. Soon, the church of scientolgy will be full of nothing but distructive retarded cunts, from top to bottom, i.e. those who joined specifically to nurture their already built-in retarded cuntishness. I love it when all their shitty behaviour spills out beyond its cliquey borders into the public domain and makes them look totally fucking batshart nuts.
    • Like Like x 8
  15. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  16. CarltonBANKS Member

Placido Domingo Jr: Scientology's Retaliation is "Scary and Pathetic"

Trufax: One of the people linked to the story above, wrote to us back in 2009, to express her sincere gratitude, for Scientology-London.com. (She found her self on the site when she googled her name, and became very curious about the controversy).

I must admit, at the time, I was skeptical. I thought ' oh yeah, whatevs' . (All I did was write back and say ' good luck in the future').

Imagine my surprise when a bunch of people, from East Grinstead, 'blew'. (These are popular, well-liked people, who have done a lot for $cientology. Their only "crime" has been to ask questions). To see people like her, wake-up-and-smell-the-coffee makes me really Tone 40.

Bless her - rather than threatening to sue me, or kill me, she went to look into the allegations and news reports. As much as $cientology try to stop people thinking for themselves, they don't always succeed.

(Sadly, and predictably, some people have given abuse and called them squirrels and stuff - maybe one day, they'll wake up and smell the coffee too..)

And there are people who haven't officially 'blown'. They're "in the closet" cos they don't want to create family drama etc.

tl;dr protesting and campaigning works, and it helps people.
    • Like Like x 12
  17. RightOn Member

Placido Damingo freakin' Jr for cripes sakes! Not TOO famous.
    ""If I can get other people not to fall into this trap, I'd be doing them a favor."

YES!!!! Call more media, do some interviews and tell them you want the world to know the truth!
    This story can have a great "blow" to COS's disconnetion policies BIG TIME, but it has to get out a LOT more.
    Famous people get press. Hey Placido! Talk to EVERYONE about this story! EEEEEEVVVERYONE!!!!!
    Give it legs! And your ex wife too!
    You are a victim! SPREAD IT BABY!

edited
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Anonymous Member

19. DeathHamster Member

It's that lingering "true for you" conditioning. If it didn't happen within their blinkered tunnel vision, then it didn't happen.

Hopefully it'll wear off over time.
  20. Anonymous Member

Anonymous really is redundant at this point.

Suddenly this has turned into the 'What would make you stop protesting?' thread. Scientology seems to be destroying itself just fine without our help.
    • Like Like x 2
  21. Anonymous Member

I love a good conflagration. I'll bring some marshmallows.
    • Like Like x 1
  22. Anonymous Member

We're gonna need a bigger marshmallow.

2i12xw9.jpg
  23. Lorelei Member

Didn't know he was in, but am tickled pink that he is supposedly now out. Well done, PD!
    • Like Like x 2
  24. Zhongjianren Member

Miami New Times
    Placido Domingo Jr. of Miami Battles With Scientology
    http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/riptide/2011/07/placido_domingo_jr_of_miami_ba.php
    • Like Like x 1
  25. thesneakster Member

"Minerva" took down that page. Did anyone grab an image and/or full text copy with the "adultery" accusations before it was (1) edited and then (2) deleted ?

The Sneakster
    Michael A. Hobson
    Independent Scientologist
  26. Zhongjianren Member

Radar Online - Placido Domingo Jr: 'I'm Being Attacked By Scientology'
    http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/07/placido-domingo-jr-says-scientology-attacking-him
    • Like Like x 8
  27. Zhongjianren Member

• Like Like x 9
  28. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 5
  29. exOT8Michael Member

Wiseman is not wise.
    • Like Like x 3
  30. PodPeople Member

Scientology: The Religion of Psychopaths

I wonder if Placido Domingo has read this because it suggests that he should throw his son up in the air and plug him with a 12 gauge rifle. Why? Because his son won't give up raising his family, caring for his kids' mother, and won't force the kids to do scientology 24/7. Oh, and because this is the only way he could realize his son is actually dead, like a dead parrot. Mr Crazy, meet Mr Evil.
    Placido Domingo, international opera talent and beloved world citizen.

Some footbullets, they have mighty wings.

2cfr02w.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
  31. SwordofTruth Member

The cause becomes redundant when real action happens from the authorities not just news reports.
    • Like Like x 2
  32. moarxenu Member

Hate group. End of story.
    • Like Like x 4
  33. Anonymous Member

Is there a right vs "wrong orifice" "to attempt to degrade men and women via"?
    • Like Like x 2
  34. CarltonBANKS Member

yup, agree. the people who have smelt the coffee are in the minority. They tend to get vilified and shunned very quickly, thanks to "reporting sprees". scientology is well designed, in that respect.

What's most interesting is that there are those who smelt the coffee, years before chanology started. Second gen people who had questions, growing up.

One guy/gal wrote to me in 2008, said he was really grateful to all campaigners - the london feb 10 2008 turnout was great. as much as he hoped for the cult's downfall, he felt we were basically poking a gigantic monster with a stick. (i'm paraphrasing). he was alluding to all the different companies, bank accounts etc. on top of everything else.

i.e. I think I agree: police/authorities need to do shit.

I think people need to carry on trolling, for entertainment mainly. Take breaks from chanology if you get bored or too busy. Even for six months.
  35. Zhongjianren Member

Gather
    Placido Domingo, Jr. Says Church of Scientology Attacking Him
    http://celebs.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474979606512

Excerpt:
    Harpoons?
  36. CarltonBANKS Member

Do you think the cult realise that a placebo is inert? It's not offensive in the way they imagine - what a shit insult. (It's a neutral substance, amirite?)

it's what their stupid fucking faggy naturopathic magic pills are.

no. lol. retards.
  37. Nancy Beazley Member

Perhaps you already know this, but if not, you should.

Bruce Wiseman (the Scilon who started the "Let's All Unfriend Placido Domingo, Jr." campaign) has a Web site at http://brucewiseman.net/. There he profiles the novels he writes under the "nome de plume" (that's "nom de plume" for those who can spell) of John Truman Wolfe.

Mr. Wiseman / Wolfe invites us all to buy his books at Amazon. I'm sure he also means for us to review them there, too. Therefore, for your convenience, the review links for his novels are provided below:

Mind Games

The Gift

BTW, one of the books has only two reviews thus far. That seems a real shame.

Also, it appears that people who bought books by Mr. Wiseman / Truman also love books by Glenn Beck. That's for all you Anons who are big Glenn Beck fans.
    • Like Like x 4
  38. Anonymous Member

People pay more money to see him than Tom Cruise.
  39. Orson Member

Nancy you are cracking me up.

Nice plug for WWP by Tony in his update with a link to this thread for the "Placebo" screenshot.

• Like Like x 5
  40. Zhongjianren Member