Customize

Please "contribute" to Kirstie Alley's Aquathon

Discussion in 'Kirstie Alley' started by 4theGreatestNumber, Jul 25, 2009.

1. CantPickaName Member

Re: Please "contribute" to Kirstie Alley's Aquathon

Realdoll? I would hit that!!

Realdoll, The World's finest Love Doll
  2. Whanonstler Member

Realdoll- for the aspiring serial killer who cannot yet abide the smell of a dead hooker.
  3. Anonynamefag Member

Amazing raid yesterday. Good show.
  4. stuwyatt Member

Hahaha - I actually pictured realdoll's when I wrote that post. Realdooll's are scary things.... Did anyone read that thread on SomethingAwful.... 'Diary of a dollfucker' or something?....
  5. Anonymous Member

I watched a documentary on them a year or two ago. Creepy guys who were really in love with their damn dolls.

One of them gave his doll its own bedroom and hung it on the wall to "sleep" when he was busy doing other things so if he passed the doorway, he could gaze at her "sleeping".
  6. Anonymous Member

I suspect it's even creepier than the Real Doll:

Image Galleries
  7. The Shadow Member

I have to admit, I did feel a twinge of guilt last night when she did the whole 'assholes' rant.

I acknowledge she was trying to raise money for a worthy cause, and assuming there are no other motives and the thing isn't at all tied to the CoS and their move to South Africa, then it is admirable. But her being a Scilon taints it, and it was our duty as Anonymous to [STRIKE]troll the fuck out of her[/STRIKE] spread our message on her live stream.

Kirstie, a few protips for you:

*Leave the cult, then try a fundraiser for a needy charity. Guess what? More people willing to support you and donate, and no trolling. As long as you are part of the world's largest criminal organisation, you will not get the support you want.

*Think of all the money you've given to the cult. Now think of those poor kids in Africa. How many pumps and wells could they have gotten for the cost of all your courses and OT levels?

*Put down the fucking cake.
  8. Antagone Member

Why? She's in a better position than most of the victims to see what's going on and to get the hell out.
  9. Anonymous Member

I didn't.
  10. Anonymous Member

Here we have Kristie's photo in one of the fancy buildings in Clearwater. It's a picture taken before she bloated back up to rhino size. She's with her two kids.

You can see that she's a Diamond Meritorious donor. She gave the cult $5 million dollars to Keep Scientology Working.

She's got the fucking money to drill for wells in Africa.

oakcoveredoneno3.jpg
  11. Smurf Member

Kirstie donated the $5 mill at the height of her success during her run on "Cheers".

She was worked very little since then and has been living off her savings. I'm betting in the back of her mind she wished she had donated a few less millions to the cult.
  12. Whanonstler Member

Scanning... scanning... nope. Guilt free.
  13. Anonymous Member

Maybe it's just me, but it seems she may actually be enjoying playing.
  14. Anonymous Member

I kinda got that feeling myself.
  15. NCSP Member

I'm sure she'd like more money, but as long as 'Cheers' still plays anywhere in the world, she'll be just fine. Syndication is the gift that keeps on giving.
  16. NCSP Member

PS - Did you ever read the affadavit from her divorce on The Smoking Gun? (The Smoking Gun: Archive) It's just about my favorite thing on the whole internet.

Also, do a Google News search for "aquathon" -- the results are delightful. I'll bet if we wrote up a press release about the failathon we'd get more news outlets to pick it up.
  17. Anonymous Member

Quick, any NYfags, get a trapeze lesson... Just go over to aquathon and donate like $1 and then email this guy. (I guess you could be namefagged if OSA read this comment)
    From twitter / aquathon

18. Anonymous Member

bwahaha, UPI is carrying the press release about the 24 hr thon.

They are using a 2005 photo from a celeb being a charity spokesperson/ fundraiser. WUT?

Also this:
  19. charlie Member

this ^^^^^^^^is creepy
  20. kitfisto Member

This was a fun read , wish I was here for the whole thing =p
  21. mojo Member

aquathon....indeed
  22. NCSP Member

Maybe Aquathon 2010 will have something to do with Kirstie's gravitational pull and its effect on tide levels.

/my first and last "Kirstie Alley is fat" joke. (The one I made before was about her having a cavernous vagina, very different issues.)
  23. Zak McKracken Member

So long as your avatar is dedicated to her,
    I'm cool with it.
  24. stuwyatt Member

Hhhhmmmm.... I'm confused.

From her twitter: Kirstie Alley (kirstiealley) on Twitter

So, is she implying she raised $70,000?.... The reason why I'm asking is this, from her official aquathon blog:
    Aquathon 2009
    But the charity site says this: Find a PlayPump to Sponsor :: KnowH2O

*confused*

[Edit] Disregard.... the 70,000 she was talking about was the amount of followers she has on her twitter feed.
  25. fitch2000 Member

$7,000 earthling monies = $70,000 scilon monies?
  26. Anonymous Member

$7000 is monies they've actually received. The $70k would include promised marcabs, gold pressed latinum, and other troll contributions they haven't clued in on yet.
  27. stuwyatt Member

Ah, disregard. I think the 70,000 she was talking about how many followers she has on her twitter feed (why has she so many followers?).... So its $22k pledged (with a lot of troll pledges), and $7.7k actually received.
  28. The Shadow Member

I wanted to donate but apparently they don't take Republic Credits....who knew?
  29. NCSP Member

Here's an odd little footnote that occurred to me last night. One of the celebs Kirstie was name-dropping during the Failathon was Kathy Najimy. Kathy Najimy's comedy partner, the *brilliant*, criminally neglected Mo Gaffney, made some great jabs at Scientology in the British series "Absolutely Fabulous" ("Are you doing beingness or being doingness?").

I can totally see Najimy being nonchalant (read: sane) about having Scientologist friends, but I wonder how Kirstie feels about having this PTS just one degree away?

The transcript of Gaffney's appearance (the show was written by the great Jennifer Saunders) is here: Operation Clambake Message Board :: View topic - CoS in "Absolutely Fabulous" -- it even makes a little fun of our Kirstie!
  30. stuwyatt Member

Hahhaha....

(from Kirstie's twitter feed)

31. Anonymous Member

Do I detect butthurt there?
  32. Re: Please "contribute" to Kirstie Alley's Aquathon

Ok, maybe I'm just a cynical bastard...but I was thinking about this whole "Playpump" idea.

Sure, the first couple days after they install the thing the kids are probably going to play with it a lot...

playpumps1.jpg

However, we've all seen merry-go-rounds at the local playground. They're hardly the most popular of toys. Once the novelty wears off - are these kids really going to be spinning it very often?

[IMG]

But the town or school needs that water pumped every day - probably for quite a while every day. So when the kids aren't playing on it enough, what will happen? More than likely they will order the kids to play on it more. It's not like Africa doesn't already have some disturbing trends in the area of child labor.

So isn't it possible that in a few months these "playpumps" will be manned by forced child labor? Small children driven like slaves to turn the wheel throughout the day in the hot African sun.

wheelofpain.jpg

Did we learn nothing from "Conan"?

Think about it.
  33. Re: Please "contribute" to Kirstie Alley's Aquathon

Fits right in to their plan to enslave and clear the third world. And, coincidentally, don't "playpumps" make the ideal rpf punishment?
  34. Whanonstler Member

That it will only take one dedictated nigra to pump the well so long he ends up the head of a mercenary army and capturing the throne of Aquilonia?
  35. xenubarb Member

36. Anonymous Member

It's funny, Kirstie was selling follows on Twitter to raise jewgoldz. If I remember, it was $200? I didn't offer her any monies, but what ya know, she's following me.. I'm gonna have some fun with this.....
  37. NCSP Member

The comment on that article is priceless:

She does grate, that's for sure.
  38. xenubarb Member

Essplain this for me. For $200 she would follow you on Twitter? Or sell you some of her followers?
    I wouldn't want that friggin asteroid following me, and I certainly don't need nor want sci-lebutard followers around me.

So what do you get for $200?
  39. CantPickaName Member

Yeah they are creepy but so are some of the...oh nevermind that

I have read things in the past about those doll owners...now that is creepy...many treat them as real people
  40. Anonymous Member

This is getting silly now. Trolling KA is fun and all, but the playpump project is a good thing. All this OMG CHILDLABOURSLAVERY, is fucking ridiculous. Let's not footbullet ourselves by appearing to be against a charity that does GOOD things, just because a scilon has become involved. That rantrave was pure unadulterated fail.

Unless of course you are evil anonymous, in that case go ahead.