Customize

Please view FIN's SKETCH of SUSPECT

Discussion in 'GoldBase' started by BigButterJesus, Oct 29, 2008.

1. Anon123456 Member

Re: Please view FIN's SKETCH of SUSPECT

what are your crimes lmao that still makes me crack up.
  2. yknot Member

Here, recent video with him speaking. Is this him, or should we keep looking?
  3. formerlyIN Member

I want my daughter to hear his voice. He has a slight empasis on the vowels, I'm not sure now. She's in bed, school tomorrow.
  4. formerlyIN Member

But how could he be in LA on 10-24 and here on 10-26?
  5. Anon123456 Member

if you cannot identify this guy with the videos provided we are not going to identify him.
  6. yknot Member

Okay, take care of yourself and sleep well. Hopefully by the time you both get back here tomorrow, there will be more possibilities to look over/listen to. If footage exists of this guy, we'll find it.
  7. formerlyIN Member

She got a much better look. I heard him. she was a bit ahead of me, he sucker punched me...
  8. yknot Member

Planes. DC8s. The exact replica of, well, you know. (j/k) If anyone saw him in LA on the 26th, then we'll know for sure he isn't our guy.
  9. Re: Please view FIN's SKETCH of SUSPECT

You should have her listen to the video without seeing his face...she had a longer look at him than you did...and if she recognizes his voice you should take her to the cops..but NOT show her the real pic of Dan and let them run a legal photo spread...if you show her the photo of him and only him it will spoil any legal ID..
  10. amaX Member

^THIS.
  11. formerlyIN Member

I will. She gave a better description to the cops than i did. The agressiveness in the voice, the hold on the words...I need her to hear it.

Again how can he be in 2 places???
  12. Anon123456 Member

good point lets try to rule him out, anybody see this dude in the last few days?
  13. Tom Socrates Member

Cross-posted to SEx.
  14. yknot Member

A two day time frame gives him plenty of time to get to where you are, unfortunately. Especially since it happened at night on the 26th. And plenty of time for whoever it was to get in and get out just as quickly. If we can put him in LA on the 26th, then we can definitely rule him out.
  15. 423 Member

Contr.Jack had him up earlier

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    I have all the data on him from Austin, TX if he looks like the assailant. He grew up in Buffalo and Lislip, NY (56 years old).

Hope that you are keeping a cold pack on face to keep the swelling down. Big Texas hug!!
  16. yknot Member

Edit: disregard, cocks, etc.
  17. the_cloak Member

Yeah definitely work to rule people out instead of in. Dan is a chucklehead but we need to be sure before we accuse him of something this serious.
  18. The Shadow Member

The sketch looks a bit like 'Epic Stare Guy' who was at IAS Weekend, Saint Hill (see Sunday's Post Game)....but of course it can't be him.
  19. anonnews Member

That's all it is ^^^. DAN?? I doubt it, but I won't rule it out either. Let's settle down & do this right. This is for real, and I don't feel very comfortable about the vibe going on right now. Instead of trying to nail a quick target, we should be focusing on new subjects. Remember: this is just what FIN's best recollection is. I found it interesting that the image has a bit of a cleft in the chin. The eyes are quite definitely female, but we already know that those are not supposed to be a part of the description. They are just "large." A profile picture would help, but I'm not writing this to demand that.
  20. captainslug Member

Blake Smith
    [IMG]
  21. anonnews Member

WOW, the eye does kinda match. Bad complection, too. Not bad! How old is the picture?
  22. Top Grunge Member

Hey cops and Feds reading this....this is a bunch of citizens doing your job for you! Thanks a bunch!
  23. Re: Please view FIN's SKETCH of SUSPECT

[IMG][IMG]
  24. Re: Please view FIN's SKETCH of SUSPECT

OK, is this a match? Cause the chin thing looks the same (Dan is missing this)...face shape, well...just hot damm, did Texas just pull one out of the hat?

Where was THIS man on the night of the assault? Any other full frontal pics? Does anyone know if he smells? (what can I say FIN and KIN mentioned that he smelt...) Accent? Guys got him talking on film (fingers crossed)????
  25. formerlyIN Member

where was TX dude Sunday?
  26. Re: Please view FIN's SKETCH of SUSPECT

yeah cause I am thinking...we might have a winnar....so far for lineup..dan and texas clam....
  27. anonnews Member

Lips match pretty well. Just sayin'
  28. formerlyIN Member

I'm looking REAL hard at this one..any video on him? Know where he has been ? TX is interesting (not saying why though)
  29. Re: Please view FIN's SKETCH of SUSPECT

^ nose chin....eyebrows and hair....eyes deepset...this one is a damm good suspect, the chin thing is an important detail...Dan is missing chin thing..and he has throat cancer so wonder what his voice sounds like now...

I am liking Texas clam...let the TEXANON take a look and decide if moar info is warranted. In any case the two pics are good to put in a lineup with the FINKIN...the little critter is pretty sharp...
  30. Re: Please view FIN's SKETCH of SUSPECT

AHA thought so....rang a bell eh?
  31. formerlyIN Member

I want the wee one to see...
  32. Re: Please view FIN's SKETCH of SUSPECT

That;s a problem you cant show her...if they are going to go after this guy the ID has to be clean. Work with TEXANON to get more pix and more info...and then take he and Dan and any other clams that COULD be it...pix show cops..have them do a photo lineup with the little one...that is the only way the ID will work to a prosecution...if you show her it will ruin any case...you get the ducks in a row and go to the cops (and yes, we are doing their work for them but hell, someone has to).

Wanna bet TEXCLAM finds himself posted to Kenya within the week?
  33. formerlyIN Member

OK..I will print all pics and take them to the cops. Not show kid.
  34. Re: Please view FIN's SKETCH of SUSPECT

I'M BEING TOLD THAT THIS GUY FROM THE AUSTIN ORG. HAS BEEN OUT OF TOWN FOR AWHILE. Controversial Jack should know his name.
  35. Re: Please view FIN's SKETCH of SUSPECT

HUMM wonder where he's at.

Please PM FIN his name ect...the cops will be able to check travel records if he flew, if he rented a car while in town...all this is important information. If he was in town, he got here somehow...there will be records. Witness intimidation in a federal case...I dunno, but I smell eau de feloni.
  36. formerlyIN Member

BBJ:

I just PM'd him...LOL GMTA
  37. Re: Please view FIN's SKETCH of SUSPECT

BIGGER PHOTOS, I DELIVER.

Sorry to take so long. I had a screwy work schedule and a migraine.

I drive by the Austin org at least twice a day (once just before open, once around three PM or so), and this guy's not been visible for about a week or so.

[IMG]

ImageShack - Hosting :: fuckomcscilonlj1.jpg

If you'd like, I can arrange a watch on the org to see if he shows up, and I can, with any luck, arrange checks on Cathy Norman, the local OSA head, to see if she meets him (not likely, phones are more plausible).

Also, sorry for the shitty quality - I was using a Nikon point-and-shoot instead of my normal SLR (Nikon D40x).
  38. Legion Member

I love you guise
  39. formerlyIN Member

i like
  40. Re: Please view FIN's SKETCH of SUSPECT

The Hive is FEEDING!!