Customize

Plymouth Cultwatch - who's interested in starting it up again?

Discussion in 'Europe' started by stuwyatt, Apr 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stuwyatt Member

Plymouth Cultwatch - who's interested in starting it up again?

Hi guys.

I feel guilty stepping back for so long, but I was totally burnt out after the court case, and at the moment, I'm still spending at least every other day in bed as it is.

I dropped out completely during the end of my court bollocks, as I had to focus 100% on legal issues and the old cannabis activism. The court stuff is over, and I've totally ditched cannabis activism (I got bored banging my head against an impenetrable brick wall)... and I'm at a loose end.

In the run-up to the sentencing, the Sci's were still comment spamming any newspaper reports about my court case with a lot of negative stuff (typical fair-gaming)... so I sent an email to the Plymouth org basically saying that if you leave me alone, I'll stop protesting the cart (though neglecting to tell them that I didnt have the health to cart picket). I also wanted to get the message out about the medicinal cannabis stuff without it being attacked by ignorant cultists....

I didn't expect a reply.... but was very shocked when I found this in my inbox a few weeks later:

Where is the shatter and surpress? Where is the attack? This goes against all LRH doctrine doesn't it?

Well... I've had issues with this 'truce'.... I am a man of my word, and since this truce was agreed, I have left them completely alone in the city centre. But this week has got me thinking.... I've been reading more and more about the abuses of the cult, and how they lie left right and centre to get their own way. Then I remember they have lied to me and about me on many occasions, and were the ones primarily responsible for me getting arrested and prosecuted.

While I have no issues with ANY of the Plymouth org members (they are all nice people, bar maybe one or two people), I have severe issues with the cult. I am seeing them sell dianetics on the street, and conning gullible people with lies and false hope....

.... so I've done a really big thing today, and decided to go back on my word.

I think the Plymouth public need to be reminded about the truth.

So... my question is this.... are there any lurking Plymanons who are up for some flash cart pickets? I certainly won't be able to do as much picketing as I did last year, but an hour or so here and there is more than possible.

:)
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: Plymouth Cultwatch - who's interested in starting it up again?

inb4trollattack
  3. basil Member

I can only say two words, that I don't think have been heard in Plymouth for a long time.

"beep beep".

Interesting they're "leaving you alone" about the drug use - I'd have thought they'd want to get you into Narconon or something to "help" you.
  4. Re: Plymouth Cultwatch - who's interested in starting it up again?

THE KILLDOZER HAS RETURNED TO BATTLE
  5. Anon-007 Member

Vickie Boyce - what are your crimes?

PS And prepare to go seriously downstat......................
  6. stc Member

Stu, this activism is actually very similar, in terms of banging heads against brick walls!

Plymouth people could help by collecting more info on people at Memberlist of the disturbing Scientology cult

the more info we have, the better.

Also, has Ryan Martin Kitson been seen there lately? Rumours were that he maybe escaped the cult?
  7. Re: Plymouth Cultwatch - who's interested in starting it up again?

Stu... This is for you: <3
  8. Re: Plymouth Cultwatch - who's interested in starting it up again?

I can how that email would give you a sick "shaking hands with the devil" feeling.

just take care of yourself first and foremost.
  9. RightOn Member

Stu,
    if I had the dough, I would fly there and join you
  10. stuwyatt Member

He has not left the cult sadly... But he isn't seen at the cart a lot these days. Its mostly his ex-fiance (Cheryl Barter), Mr Boyce, Viv Wheeler and Tim....

Ryan is going to be singing in 'public' soon for the first time at a Sci event.... but it also looks as though he is going to be going to college/uni next year, so his time as staff are numbered. I think Ryan is a genuinely nice and warm guy - just fucked up by the cult - and I really think he will see sense and break free.... but its just a question of time I suppose....

Also - if any Plymouth anon is reading this, Ryan is celebrating his 21st this Saturday at the Union St Rooms... and he did say it was an open invite!

I just spoke on the phone with a local anon who is willing to flash raid with me (I dont want to do it alone)....

So GAME ON!

:)
  11. Anonymous Member

Stu you've always got >9000 anons standing behind you

brb....fapping to the return of the KILLDOZER!!
  12. Vir Member

I didn't expect you to be back so soon.
    Stay safe.
  13. Anon-007 Member

Yikes, Cheryl Barter is a bit of a hog: Cheryl Barter | Facebook

I'd probably do Liz Goddard if I'd had a few: Liz Goddard - Plymouth | Facebook

Vickie Boyce? Not a hope! Incidentally, she's too ashamed to even put her own piccy up, lolz.
    But she is "apparently" friends with Kate Adie and likes Eddie Izzard: Vicky Boyce - Plymouth | Facebook

Oh dear.

If you Google "Vicky Boyce", the entire first page is full of links to her thievery.

I bet she's really cross at this......
  14. Olrik Member

Soutien absolu depuis ce côté de la Manche :)
  15. Re: Plymouth Cultwatch - who's interested in starting it up again?

shoop Liz and that Lawyers daughter plz.. create FB account with it.. enjoy win and dirt fap
  16. Namenlos Member

Wow, much love for your ballsyness :D
  17. Anonymous Member

Glad to have you back, Stu. :)
  18. Mutante Member

Tick tock, Vicky, tick tock.
  19. Kilia Member

Welcome back, Stu!
    So looking forward to seeing "Plymouth Cultwatch" up again.
    "Beep Beep" has always had a place in my heart.

How say you, Plymouth Anons??
  20. 8895 Member

I think we all forgive you!
  21. Anon-007 Member

Anyone know if Sandra is currently single?

She seems about the only decent Scilon down there, and I could enjoy some 1:1 "deprogramming".............
  22. NotMike Member

Progress is being made in the US. The biggest factor is changing the minds of the population. And you seem like the perfect poster child for compassionate medical marijuana use. It's a slow process, but people are getting there. (BTW I don't smoke pot, but support other people's freedoms).

But if you want to head back for the Scilons, I won't argue.
  23. bananamous Member

I'm looking forward to new videos. But I'm a bit concerned. Hide your pot better, and don't store too much of it. They will have your house raided again.
  24. Anonymous Member

So I hear Scientologists like volcanoes.

[IMG]
  25. Mutante Member

Lol Manswers.

26. tazor Member

Glad your back, Stu!! Take care and don't you dare protest alone!!

Looking forward to some beep beeping in the near future.
  27. stc Member

I don't know who the fuck posted the above, but that is fine German engineering.

They are expensive, but amazing. I can't recommend them highly enough. I hear people also use them for general aromatherapy using thyme & sage.

Stu, I'll chat to you over PM, but I think you should not go back to protesting Plymouth (given all the legal complications in the past) at the moment.
  28. Mutante Member

Nor me. No idea at all.

Also, good advice to Stu. Everyone knows Vicky wants to fuck him up.
  29. stuwyatt Member

Thanks for the support.

Re: the cannabis stuff, I'm no longer growing, nor am I helping others by supplying free meds, nor do I carry outside the house any more. I never have any large amounts at home, and I would be very fucking surprised if I would be busted and prosecuted for a small amount of personal. The only risk of going to jail would be if I started growing and supplying again.... so please don't worry. I've thought long and hard about this.

Re: the Volcano.... I've only ever tried it once, and it is awesome. I have a vapureyes vape at home, and it does the trick (though I am a joint fiend if truth be told).

Someone asked about Sandra.... I've not seen her in months, and she is never at the cart any more. I know she purchased a flat and started working full-time (so that she could pay the mortgage). I think we enturbulated her a hell of a lot last year, and I know she has a lot of doubts. I also think she feels very guilty for her part in me getting arrested.... Who knows, she may finally be out? Not sure if she is single, but I will do my best to find out ;)

So, for those who are worrying about my decision, I only have this to say:

xxx
  30. Re: Plymouth Cultwatch - who's interested in starting it up again?

Stare into the abyss for long enough, and the abyss stares into you.

They were probably expecting this.

I already know you will be careful.

Be careful.
  31. Re: Plymouth Cultwatch - who's interested in starting it up again?

we love you stu brake a leg.
  32. Hicks Member

Oh hai stu! Glad to have you back here!
  33. qwertyuiop1 Member

GREAT NEWS - Welcome back Stu (even if you never really went anywhere. I hope you enjoyed your time off. (cant wait to see new videos)
  34. Namenlos Member

Always wondered what the big fuss about volcanoes was... can they really be that good...?

...I must watch Andromeda again...
  35. Mutante Member

You got questions? We got MANswers ^^^.
  36. The Shadow Member

The Shadow is most pleased to hear of your return, Mr Wyatt. Your antics were a huge inspiration to me when I first 'signed up'.

I must see if I can make it down to Plymouth one of these days :D
  37. DrLux Member

When I was at Flag, in my naive days, I trained with a guy from Plymouth Org called Marcus Darc. He is still there, and he is training to be a Class VIII Senior Case Supervisor, he'll be the most highly trained Senior C/S in the UK Class V orgs, if not the highest trained tech terminal.
  38. stuwyatt Member

Thanks for this. Its a name I haven't come across, and nobody who I know who has contacts within the Plymouth org has mentioned his name. Are you sure he is still at Plymouth? Or did I misread your message (in other words, he's still at Flag?)?
  39. DrLux Member

He is still at Flag and also still on staff at Plymouth. Because of his training to Class VIII he's going to be there for some time yet.

One easy Characteristic of Marcus - he's a very short guy, brown hair. Maybe smaller than DM.
  40. stuwyatt Member

Ok, thanks for that. I'll keep an eye out :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.