Customize

Plymouth Cultwatch - who's interested in starting it up again?

Discussion in 'Europe' started by stuwyatt, Apr 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anon1990.572 Member

Re: Plymouth Cultwatch - who's interested in starting it up again?

Anon1990 reporting for duty! Where (and when) do you guys need me?
  2. gleeb Member

Fuck Yeah! Stu ain't in jail! :D
  3. Anon1990.572 Member

Yeah he got 2 years suspended. I've started PMing a few of the old guys to see if they're still around. Linking them to this thread.
  4. stuwyatt Member

Great! :)
    Thanks Anon1990.572

I recruited 2 new protesters yesterday.... Two old anons have also said they would be willing to picket asap... I'll be in contact soon!
  5. Silent Member

Great. Now I have "Vicky Boyce - A Theif and a Liar!" stuck in my head all day with a underlying music accompagnment of "beep beep beep"
  6. TypingChimp Member

I'm glad to see you coming back. As far as the cannabis thing, I've never partaken, and in most instances, I believe it's not the brightest thing one can do. However, that's my personal decision about how I wish to run my life, and I tend to go with the Wiccan Rede on these sorts of matters: "An ye harm none, do what ye will." Seems to be a good starting point for forming a position on any topic. Again, glad to see you back, and don't let the bastards grind you down.
  7. TypingChimp Member

Fuck. This board needs moar BOXXY!

[IMG]
  8. Anon-007 Member

Didn't Clinton try using that same defence?

It didn't work then either, lol.
  9. Anon-007 Member

Fix'd.
  10. genoramix Member

actually i'm far from being in Plymouth, so i dunno if i have sth to say in this matter.

But i liked the way you enturbulated, and i wouldn't mind if people were starting all up again...

so plymouthfags, get your asses back on track;)
  11. stuwyatt Member

Things are delayed a little bit, as there has been a lot of other stuff going on at the moment (namely post G20/bullshit terrorist arrest stuff), but we will hit them soon, and unannounced...

There are a few projects being planned, and I should hopefully be on irc after the weekend to discuss them.
  12. ohioanon Member

Columbus, Ohio anon here

I've been inactive for 9 months from protests while pursuing other projects, although I lurk a lot to keep up to date.

I had to register on the site today to post when I saw the good news about the Killdozer coming back into action. Plymouth anons = ideal org.

Keep us updated, stu, you're an inspiration for anonymous worldwide.......your videos motivated us more than you know. keep up the good work.
  13. mickturate Member

i'm in dudes: as a party person,

BUT: not as a dull drone just hanging around teh org or 'not making a noise' or 'being a nice person'

as i don't fulfil those roles with any kind of ease........

I does have lollies to give away & i still got sum CULTWATCH high vis vests & i'm hoping that if/when we gets to picket that miserable twunt with the 41 shop has gone out of bisniss: "I don't want to be involved but can yous fuck off elsewheres?" liek, that is not being involved.

has anybodies herd from Dave? i knoes he is elsewhere nao but hoping he's ok.
  14. Re: Plymouth Cultwatch - who's interested in starting it up again?

Ignore this if it's old news, but I haven't seen it mentioned elsewhere.

Plymouth's OT Committee have a new website up, which you can find here: Plymouth OTC (the domain was registered in March 2009)

It mentions plans for an Ideal Org in Plymouth:
    There's no other real content other than a way to donate.
  15. basil Member

Scientology in a nutshell.
  16. stuwyatt Member

^^^ Thanks for the news about the ideal org. As it stands, they don't have enough sci's to fill their current cramped quarters.... lol....

Mickturate: Good to know you are still around! We'll have to arrange a monthly protest for you to come down to (though I wont be able to protest outside the org due to the shitty anti-harassment warning letter bullshit)....

As I said in my last post, things are postponed a bit since the G20 madness.... A lot has happened since I wrote the OP, and everyone who agreed to protest the cult have been sucked into the recent fascist policing madness, and are focussed on drawing the public's attention to that... but we will be out picketing the cart soon.

May looks like it will be an interesting month. Can't say a lot about it, but it should produce a few lulz.

Thanks to all the old anon's who have been in contact!
  17. Anon1990.572 Member

Still here and awaiting news, the best way to get me is via PM.

Stu, with the monthly protest thing by the Org can we just put you on the traffic island again? We actually got MORE exposure that way :D
  18. Re: Plymouth Cultwatch - who's interested in starting it up again?

I have to come down and join you Plymfags finally :D

BEEP BEEP BEEP
  19. stuwyatt Member

Ok - quick update:

I'm planning on some undercover work first. A few of the new Plym anon's are interested in taking stress-tests, personality tests and job interviews while being wired up with hidden cams - so they can't protest until their cover is blown, or their undercover work has come to an end.

However, as some of you are aware, the recent policing of the G20 protests in London enraged many, and all of my free time is currently focussed on getting a major project off the ground in Plymouth. I can't say any more about this at the moment, but I should be able to give more info at the start of next month. Once this project has gotten underway, then I will be able to focus on protesting the cult again, and will be in a very good position to recruit new protesters while also being in a stronger position to have an impact on educating the local public. Sorry to be all cloak and dagger about this, but it will become clear in a few weeks. Trust me :)

As for protesting outside the org, I still have that bullshit anti-harassment warning letter, and it will remain on my file until June 16th...(I'm certain it only stays on my record for a year - I will have to double check). I am not going to be protesting outside the org until then, as I do not want to give the police any excuse to arrest me again - given that I am becoming politically active. The police are currently the protectors of the government, rather than the people.... Times have changed. However, cart pickets in the city centre should be ok until then.

If anyone else wants to protest outside the org, or do random cart pickets, then please don't wait for me for it all to kick off. I have signs that people can borrow... I have a camcorder and hidden camera gear too.... and I can drop them off and pick them back up again.... PM me for my mobile number if you need it. I don't have the health to be the main organiser or motivator... but when the time comes, I will be a beeping enturbulating John Lennon, just as before ;)

So there you have it. Things have changed somewhat since my OP, and I apologise. Blame Gordon Brown and the Metropolitan Police for that..... but normal service will resume shortly (estimate: first/second week in May) ;)

xxx
  20. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

Will be the greatest comeback in the history of Chanology :D
  21. ScudMuffin Member

Nice to see you're back stu. Would be nice to see if we could get the ball rolling on an intercity jaunt again. We've been looking into hiring a van up here for london (minimum rental two days) and it works out dead cheap.
  22. basil Member

It's a pity our works minibus has the company name plastered all over it which would probably make me fairly traceable should the scifags spot it... otherwise I'd be quite up for a drive with a vanful of anons to Plymouth in it - as long as I get to choose the music... 6 hours of 'party hard' would probably make me drive off the Tamar Bridge once we got there.
  23. Olrik Member

Jumping from a bridge? Leave that to $cilons.
  24. ScudMuffin Member

One of our lads looked into it and it works out around a tenner a person. I'll see if I can get the details and pm it to you.
  25. spud Member

+1 interest!
  26. Sativa Member

Stu. As much as I like watching your videos of epic enturbulation, I would like a promise from you in which you will keep all cannabis, or contraband at home. Take your medicine before leaving to the raid, and NEVER make a deal with the devil. It always costs you your soul.
  27. weeblejj Member

HI
    Well I never, welcome back Stu. Good to see you still around. I might well be up for a few flash raids, though health sucks at the moment. Anyhow you have my number or PM me would be good to meet up soon coffee is on me.

JJ
  28. stuwyatt Member

Hey Spud and JJ :) Good to see you still willing to play :)

I've been busy this month helping with the planning to set up a large art-squat and meeting place in the centre of Plymouth, and tonight, the building was occupied!

SHERWELL AUTONOMOUS ART-SPACE HAS BEEN BORN! :)
    (Its the large detached Victorian town-house opposite Drakes Reservoir)

sherwell.jpg

30 north hill, plymouth - Google Maps

Its in retaliation to the G20 madness that happened last month, and will be the centre of a lot of meetings and educating people about the state of the country (as well as resident artists, a cinema and a cafe). The bonus of this is that if any out-of-town anon's are wanting to protest in Plymouth, then there is a place to stay. It will be a great place to also hold talks about Scientology, having a permanent display there and also a great place to recruit new anons and undercover people.

Its also less than 5 mins walk to the org and also the same distance to where the stress-test cart normally peddles from. There is also free parking on the premises.

I'm still going to be quite busy over the next week or so helping the team set the place up, but I also now have the time to consider cult-watch again!

Fancy a meeting at the Art-Space sometime soon?
  29. RightOn Member

hey Stu!
    Glad to see you up and about and busy.
    That place looks totally awsome. Beautiful building.
    And what a great concept.
    Good luck and keep well :)
  30. Anonymous Member

We have org buildings now? WTF!

(Yes, I know, only squatting but LOL.)

Make a permanent Scientology display, and then we can tour Europe with it.
  31. stuwyatt Member

This was the reason that I had to postpone the relaunching of cultwatch, but I think that by doing this, it has laid down the foundations for some good enturbulating raids in the future. Plymouth has needed something like this for a long time. Its opposite the Uni too by the way, and has loads of passing foot-traffic (50x more than the Sci org).... lol..... It was for rent for £45,000 a year, but the owners had let the place fall into disrepair, so there are now people in there to look after it.

The house was built in 1865, and was originally Plymouth School for Girls before they moved to larger buildings. As long as I lived in Plymouth, it was a suite of office suites for small businesses (I almost rented space in there for my music school back in the day), but the place has been totally vacant for at least 6 months (maybe longer).

Its not an anonymous venture, but anonymous are more than welcome there.... It will be the hub and incubator for many interesting things :)
  32. Olrik Member

Lol. That's cool indeed.
  33. stuwyatt Member

Plymouth Anonymous Ideal Org?.... lol....I went inside the building for the first time today.... 25 rooms plus kitchen, toilets and basement (plus huge central hall).... its massive! It has shit loads more square footage than the Sci org, and in a much better place lol.....
  34. Mutante Member

That is a beautiful building.

Watch out for the flat roofing over the bay windows.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.