Customize

Plymouth Ideal Org: Scientologists still drawing up building plans

Discussion in 'Media' started by Anonymous, Dec 15, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

2. Anonymous Member

No Plans No Cash more like, there is one way this is going just look at Gateshead!
  3. Anonymous Member

"As well as promising to fully refurbish the premises, the scientologists also said they are hoping to employ 150 staff to run the site which they believe will be attended by "tens of thousands" of people every year"

hilarious! -I'd be surprised if they've even got 150 staff in the whole of the UK. They'll be lucky to get 10 people through the door.
  4. Anonymous Member

comments are open!!!!
  5. Anonymous Member

thanks for the thread change mods!
  6. Sponge Member

Come on now, I expect it takes the scientologists a lot of planning to make sure the arson attempt doesn't look like an inside job.

Dear Plymouth council, the future can be seen here:
    http://forums.whyweprotest.net/threads/northumbria-idle-fire.91837/

In about 4 years when the empty rotting hulk has been randomly vandalised to current "ideal" standards, The city of Plymouth will finally be blessed with a nice crispy toasted monument to scientology, just like Northumbria. There will be much rejoicing by the local Plyms in a folding-their-arms-rolling-their-eyes-and-tutting-loudly kind of way.
  7. Sponge Member

Reaction shot of Plymouth scientologist Greg Tin ....

gregtin10.jpg

Be afraid, be very afraid.

"I'm currently the Basic Courses Supervisor at the next Ideal Org in the UK, Plymouth!", he tells us, in present tense, for an org that doesn't actually exist and is unlikely to for a long time, if ever.

His demented wife, the infamous protest sign thief and part-time James May Top Gear presenter impersonator Vicky Boyce will probably attempt to switch on full OT powerz (which also means lying and nicking stuff from cripples) and maybe she'll postuperturbulate this ideal org into some sort of subjective reality. Yes, one day, her glorious rotting hulk of an org will be featured in dream-like computer-generated form at some IAS event by David Miscavige himself 4-5 years later (in the alternative reality timeline where the whole cult hasn't fallen apart).
    [IMG]

What they really need is somone with a proven track record who can get shit done....

plymouthidealorgroyalfl.jpg
    • Like Like x 7
  8. Anonymous Member

Then I have to wonder: Will Stu be coming back?

stuwyatt_1_1.jpg
  9. Anonymous Member

10. xenubarb Member

These are the guys who think they are pirates, right?
  11. Anonymous Member

Went past the old Royal Fleet Hotel last week. Condition appears to be deteriorating, peeling paint and weeds growing. No sign of life no photo op will make more of an effort next time.

Also Plymouth sci's appear to now have a red gazebo style tent rather than just the "Stress Cart" 2 sat there on Saturday looking bored and fiddling with their phones!
  12. pedrofcuk Member

Check your local byelaws about blocking public footpaths. I'm able to cause our scilons untold grief with just one call to the council if I see them on the footpath.
  13. Sponge Member

if25vb.jpg
  14. Ackerland Member

i miss stu
    • Like Like x 2
  15. xenubarb Member

Stu was awesome...half man, half machine, all suppressive!
  16. RightOn Member

me too
    hope he is in good health
    I miss his voice and his vids :(
    hey Stu if your out there….
    be well! and people miss you buddy!
  17. Herro Member

I've spoken with stu several times over the last few months. Suck it biznatches!
    • Like Like x 1
  18. DeathHamster Member

• Like Like x 2
  19. Lisa said that up to 70 people were now attending scientology events[IMG] in Plymouth.
    events[IMG] in Plymouth.
    So they're going to hire 150 people to take care of "up to" 70 people?
    In American Christianity we don't build/buy a new sanctuary until we are having packed-out attendance at two or three worship services. Co$ is full of fools.
  20. Anonymous Member

"Desperate" ?

WTF happened to insouciant?
    • Like Like x 3
  21. RightOn Member

I do miss Stew!
  22. Quentinanon Member

Desperate was the correct choice of words.
    • Like Like x 2
  23. Anonymous Member

You're quite correct. I suppose that insouciant and insouciance are reserved for the semi-literate batshit crazy printed promotion materials.
    • Like Like x 2
  24. Mike Rinder now has the story.

Plymouth
    http://www.mikerindersblog.org/plymouth/

Excerpt:
    • Like Like x 1
  25. RolandRB Member

Cough up you counter-intentioned cocksuckers! :mad:
    • Like Like x 2
  26. RolandRB Member

It looks like that place could do with some Gateshead modifications.
  27. RolandRB Member

Them getting more Ideal Orgs in the UK opened is maybe not a bad thing as it will push up their maintenance costs and utility bills. Plus with public scilons being persuaded to quit their jobs of work and join staff then that will be less income flowing in. As for the Ideal Org expansion that is supposed to happen, then I don't think the public are going to buy into it such as making non-refundable donations for training and auditing, if indeed they do that any more since Herr Dwarfenführer totally wrecked that with GAT I and GAT II. All they do now is reg people to donate to the IAS. They will reg raw public as well as soon as they have persuaded them to attend a couple of meetings. So if they can get enough raw public with money to donate into the IAS Dwarfenführer Fund they can stay afloat and even make a profit but I think there is enough information out there to stop that from happening.

It would be helpful to have some stats from the London Org interms of fresh raw meat recruitmernt count per time period.
    • Like Like x 1
  28. RightOn Member

Has anyone heard from Stew? Is he ok?
    /derail