Customize

Plymouth "Next Ideal Org"

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Anonymous, Jul 12, 2009.

1. Anonymous Member

any pics of the ex royal-fleet building with broken widows and weeds growing yet?
  2. Clemency Member

Ok, I have been out of the picture for a long while, for health reasons. I badly want to put my activism shoes back on.. it's all a boring altruist/empath like me can do, and it can make a difference.

If there is nobody else protesting scientology anymore, can any anons at least share info of other protests in Plymouth or close by? I cannot find ANYTHING, and if the lack of information accurately reflects the activity levels, then I weep for the Brittish public.

Man.. the French mass protest constantly, the moment the pension age goes up.. for example. When I protest, I get mocked and told get a job (which I have always held down) what the hell is wrong with England?
    /end rant
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Anonymous Member

4. glxi434 Member

Hi there, I also live in Plymouth and very interested in protesting. I am not happy with the new store in Ebrington street. I am not a happy bunny and looking for more people who live nearby. Maybe we can gather momentum down here again and continue. Contact me and we can always chat about it.
  5. xenubarb Member

You're right, you are not a happy bunny. You're a gecko, if your avatar is to be trusted.
  6. weeblejj Member

Hi
    JJ here been ages since i checked in here. Reference the Ideal morgue it is in a real state of disrepair. I live 5 mins from it and go past is nearly daily. Such a shame that such great building is left to rot. Never see anyone in there. Though last month 2 people were standing in the shopping precinct nearby handing out leaflets about scientology. I did not recognise these people but they were not looking happy. Especially when I asked them what is it like being in a cult.

Reference protesting nothing is really going on in Plymouth at present. I see the cart out in town and there red gazebo and have had great pleasure sitting near them. They really do get stressed lol. If anyone wants to meet up and discuss starting something up then pm me. I for one am up for it.
    • Like Like x 3
  7. Anonymous Member

Any movement at all on this, nothing in the press since last December no planning applications, numbers must be very very low in the Plymouth world of Sciloons and Pirates now then!
  8. I only live an hour away from plymouth by train so if there is a protest organised I can we down there bulking up numbers :) always willing to help spead the word about that horrible cult, still a little shocked to believe they're still buzzing around England to be honest.
  9. fishypants Moderator

Photos of the current state of the Plymouth "Ideal Org" would be useful.
    • Agree Agree x 3
  10. The state of our new org is the state we belive it to be and it is good, we are finalising our plans to bring order to Plymouth and eliminate all crime and drugs and put everyone in the South West on the bridge.
    Love Vicky (sign thief)
    • Funny Funny x 4
  11. Anonymous Member

Study Tech in Action here, Vicky? Why are scientologists illiterate clods?

FIFY, no charge.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  12. Anonymous Member

Someone forgot to word clear their post.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  13. SeenTheLight Member

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. SeenTheLight Member

• Like Like x 1
  15. Anonymous Member

This boils my piss seeing those poor kids in that picture no choice just hubtard indoctrination.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. anon walker Moderator

You really think she'd refer to herself as 'sign thief?'

REALLY?
    • Agree Agree x 2
  17. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  18. anon walker Moderator

I can see by your avatar that you are not a happy bunny....
  19. Anonymous Member

Amusingly the Plymouth Ideal Morge Facebook group has only 101 members of which most are from other parts of the world possibly 20 tops in and around Plymouth, it must be so depressing for the "Pirates".
    Also as there are now so few Scilons in the UK most of the 101 are located far from UK shores.
    Does this not ring alarm bells in their little scilon minds?? Straight up and verticle growth but it's been the same small group of us for years, seems odd oh well self delusion will do that to you.
    Group admins are Vicky Boyce (Sign Thief) and Helen Goddard

Thought they would be tapping up Mappin and Stourton for cash they always have flash cars how about some KSW guys?

http://www.facebook.com/groups/245788825343/
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Anonymous Member

21. Anonymous Member

WHOLLY SHIT!!!
  22. anon walker Moderator

exactly...
  23. Anonymous Member

Get a feeling those little kids won't go to college one day? :(
  24. Anonymous Member

So they've "see(n) children being taught how to not use dictionaries."
    Arggh! Enough with the semi-illiterate sentences! OR Is the cult's new tendency to recruit non-English speakers to the US to join staff finally bearing fruit?
    How "to not use dictionaries," eh?
    Did they witness dictionary abuse/mistreatment/neglect? Did they alert the proper authorities?
    Did they see kids copying 100x from the blackboard, "I will not use a dictionary"?
    Or do they mean the kids read so far above grade-level that they know all the words in the grade-level texts already and therefore have no need for dictionaries? Sounds kinda good, to me.
  25. Anonymous Member

The exploitation children in any form of advertising boils my piss, but seeing the cult do it can enrage me.
  26. SeenTheLight Member

• Like Like x 2
  27. SeenTheLight Member

• Winner Winner x 2
  28. skeptic2girl Member

^Wow. The above flyer can be filed under the (current) Golden Era of Cult PR Fail."

Re: donating for orgs: "At times I have stretched myself too far financially...". AND YOU CAN, TOO!
    But then she says stretching yourself too far is totally worth it, because the investment in building Ideal Orgs...
    "You will benefit from it for eternity..."

Best of all (paragraph 3): "The creation of entheta on this planet is speeding up..."
    Why, yes. Yes, it is.
    Thank you Katie Holmes, protestors, brave ex-Scientologists, armchair warriors, and current Scientologists -- the latter of whom boast about crazy sh*** like this.
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  29. Anonymous Member

Any more news on the state of the Royal Fleet Hotel any holes in the roof yet, bet the damps really setting in with no heating or ventilation going on!
  30. RolandRB Member

It would cost about 5 million quid to renovate that building or 5 million quid to demolish and rebuild it so it doesn't matter how much worse the building gets. What we can be sure of is that the clams won't be opening it as an Ideal Org in the next five years. The best thing they could do to it is to torch it.
  31. "then for the re - fit of J org...."

rest my case.

big hello from LRHs Bulgravia.
  32. Anonymous Member

Shame about the building though.
  33. RolandRB Member

It's not listed. The Navy commissioned a lot of buildings that look like that in port towns so if it falls into ruin there will be plenty of good examples left.
  34. DeathHamster Member

Their PR is always good for a chuckle!
  35. SeenTheLight Member

• Like Like x 1
  36. fishypants Moderator

• Like Like x 1
  37. anon8109 Member