Customize

Pooks and Larry's Enturbulating Adventures!

Discussion in 'Flash Raids' started by pooks, Jul 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pooks Member

Larry Brennan gave me a call a few weeks ago and wanted to know if I'd like to go to the Janet Reitman book reading and do some quality hours of enturbulation at the NY Org. I said sure!

Larry drove down from New Hampshire and picked me up in Connecticut and we drove down to NY city on July 11th. Larry and I got into some srs yapping on the way down to NYC and we missed our exit and had to double back. Add to that, that we had some very bogus directions from google and it made the trip a little longer than it should have. Larry will freely admit that I am a better enturbulator than I am a navigator.

Anywayz, we get to NY org around noon or so and start taking some pics of our being there so
    you knew it actually happened.

This is me, with a sign idea I stole from one of the SF anons. I love that fucking sign and I got a lot of camera love with it. All kinds of people were taking pictures from their cars, stopping by and just taking a pic and commenting that they loved the sign. Gobs of thumbs up
    from NYer's.

5930878821_0be92f23a1_b.jpg

This is my partner in enturbulation Larry Brennan, who is without a doubt one of the nicest and most wonderful human beings that I have ever met.

5931436176_a621844666_b.jpg

5931436380_4489d1bc75_b.jpg

5931436826_7d3c9b0d87_b.jpg

This is the back of the shirt that Larry created as part of the Volunteers SP's.

5931439308_c3cfae272f_b.jpg

After about 2 hours of hanging out at the NY org in 90 plus degree weather, we decided to get some lunch and walked a block to Times Square, and took some more pics.

Prior to this we had a visit from two Sea Orger goons who took our pics, but I'll let Larry tell you that story.

5931441368_f00f56a9ef_b.jpg

After lunch we hooked up with some of the NY anons who were kind enough to attend and join in with us and we started ramping up the entheta. I started yelling across the street at the Scios as they were coming and going from the org. I'd ask them where Heber was, where Shelley Miscavige was, or tell them DM was beating Sea Org staff. I mentioned that DM was wearing 5000 dollar suits while they were making 50 bucks a week or less and mentioned that DM was down stat and Scn was contracting. I was doing some serious master "baiting" of the scios. As an ex-scn cultist, I can't tell you how much fucking fun that was.

Then an suv pulls up with the NY license plate "REBA" and out pops 3 Sea Org chicks, looking all serious business.

Now for those of you that aren't Ex cult staff you may not have been able to understand what was going on, but after conferring with Larry, we both agreed that this was some kind of heavy hitting Sea Org mission that was arriving at the org. There are different kinds of "Sea Org Missions". Some are just advance men for the next big event, some are a "recruitment mission", but then other times it's an "ethics mission" or a mission to get stats up and you can always tell by the way the missionaires are dressed and how they behave. Larry and I concurred that this was some kind of heavy hitting mission that was there to kick some ass.

All Sea Org Missionaires are treated with the utmost respect by both staff and public. No joking, no bad manners, just "yes sir, right away sir".

So of course I start yelling at them. I told them DM beats Sea Org staff, that he's a downstat and Scn is contracting. That DM's a squirrel and is only interested in MEST (a Scio word for things) and not interested in making clears. Oh I just let it rip and they were held captive for a bit as they were trying to unload their luggage from the SUV.

You could tell from the looks on their faces that they were PISSED OFF!. LOL!

Please don't misunderstand I don't think like the above, but I know how the Scios think and I was saying stuff that I felt might break through the wall of indoctrination.

Larry said that they probably went into the org and started screaming that there was obvious out ethics in NY org because SP's were standing outside harassing Sea Org members. A CRIME in Scn. Oh what fun!

The Org had two or 3 body routers that were walking down to Times Square and convincing people to go into the org and see a movie or test or something. We don't know exactly what they were saying. And I started yelling to the people. " Don't go in. It's a cult, they only want your money". And I could see the Scio Body Router making the "they're crazy" signs, but I yelled we're not crazy, he just wants your money and next thing I know, the 3 people ran over to us
    and started holding up our signs and thanking us.

5930886903_b2afd737c8_b.jpg

You can't really see it here, but my peach visor has the letters SP made from rhinestones! When it comes to Scn, I love tacky!

5931444762_4de4d53d77_b.jpg

After being at the org for about 4 hours we walked over to the CLO which is the East US Management Org and did a bit more enturbulating

Later on we attended the Janet Reitman reading, and I'll post about on an existing thread.

I'll let Larry tell more of it. We had a fun day. Thanks NY anons for assisting us in a fun entheta filled day.
    • Like Like x 32
  2. RightOn Member

wow guise this is excellent!
    and indeed Larry is a wonderful man!
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Anonymous Member

LOL Pooks. Those three kids with the signs look like they are having the time of their lives.
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Kilia Member

Pooks and Larry..great enturbulation you made there! Bravo!
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Anonymous Member

np on the theft from Sanfagcisco fags.

mud-kip_04.JPG
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

Well done you two.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Anonymous Member

Awesome Report, Pooks!!! Awesome Photos!!! Awesome Protest Signs!!! And Awesome Enturbulation!!!

BRAVO!!!
    • Like Like x 3
  8. Anonymous Member

Hey, is that Smurf behind you, Larry? Looks a little sickly yellow.
    [IMG]
    • Like Like x 3
  9. pooks Member

Yes I saw that and was going to take a pic of that Smurf sign but forgot about it.

Glad you caught it. It says "Smurf this way", right on the side of the Scn building.
    • Like Like x 3
  10. Anonymous Member

Larry and Pooks Welcome Wagon for the New York's "uh oh" S.O. mission. The timing is ...
    freaky great. I'm grinning at the thought of their Debriefing. lol and lol some more

jq18o2.jpg
    • Like Like x 8
  11. Anonymous Member

LIKE!!!
    • Like Like x 5
  12. AnonLover Member

wow - sounds liek good times!!!
  13. Ogsonofgroo Member

Can't say it enough!

Pooks and Larry frikken ROCK!
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Anonymous Member

You say you want Rhinestone SP, Pooks, you got it!

168tzlg.jpg
    • Like Like x 4
  15. Orson Member

Bravo to you guys and to NYCanons for joining in with you. Well done to all.
    • Like Like x 2
  16. anonsparrow Member

Wow great job you guise! When was this? RP was NYC this weekend. Dam.. so nice.
    • Like Like x 1
  17. pooks Member

Yesterday.

You inspired me. I used a lot of your lines on the Scios there, plus some of my own.
    • Like Like x 1
  18. anonsparrow Member

I am humbled. <3
    • Like Like x 2
  19. tikk Member

I stumbled on a similar one earlier today:

2011-07-12_11-11-19_737.jpg
    • Like Like x 6
  20. mirele Member

Pooks--you look FABOOOOOO.

Larry--I want a Volunteer SP t-shirt.

Both of you, fantastic work on enturbulating the bOrg.
    • Like Like x 2
  21. BlooAnon Member

This thread makes me happy.
    • Like Like x 1
  22. LarryBren Member

Oh My God!!!! I'm pretty sure we hit at least three states trying to get into NY City. Finally, after about an hour of being lost, we notice that we had entered New Jersey and I said &quot;screw it we're continuing south and raiding Clearwater&quot;!!! I told Patty after we went south, north and south of the City again that when I got back I was going to start a thread on WWP entitled: &quot;Driving with Patty.. OH MY GOD!!!!!!111!!eleven!!one!!&quot;

Still Pooks is indeed a wonderful person and an incredible enturbulator! She hollered so much and so loudly that I was getting horse! She and Anons with us definitely saved a number of people from going into the org with body routers. Three from Algeria came over and joined us (Patty showed a pic of them holding up our signs). A group of four others also stopped from walking in the org, listened to the shouts, read the signs and then walked away.

Others from Jordan, France and Germany (and who knows where else) came over to tell us of they were with us, to get their pictures taken with us and our signs and to otherwise support us.

We also hollered at a family with a little girl who was looking inside not to walk in and told how they abuse children. They walked away from the org.

People were saved from scientology this day. And Patty and Anon NY were a huge part of that.

I'll put here what I just put on the thread about Janet's book:

No raid can be completely entertaining without OSA.

When Patty and I were there alone a couple of OSA Goonies swung around behind us to take pics. I said to them &quot;Hi Guys come on over&quot;.

They started to snap pics and I said &quot;Wait&quot; and then held up my sign about David Miscavige beating Sea Org Members so it was just below my face and could get in the pics. Then I told them to snap away and they did. In my mind that gives the pics they take more enturbulation value.

Then the guy on the left asked me who we were. I responded that we were members of &quot;The Volunteer SPs of Central and Southern New Hampshire&quot; and he wrote that down. Then he asked how many of us there were. I responded that there were 150,000 of us just like their Volunteer Ministers. He also wrote that down, seemingly taking it serious. I know, huh? OMG!

Anyway, they then just looked at us seeming to not know what to say next. I just kindly said to them &quot;this is never going to end boys&quot; and they quickly walked away into the org.

So here is their fabled, fearless OSA:

IMG_2128.jpg
    • Like Like x 18
  23. LarryBren Member

Oh man the NY Anons were awesome!!

Here is a little about them from another thread on which I just posted:

&quot;A few hours before the reading at the Half King, the Volunteer SPs of Central and Southern New Hampshire expanded southwards and swore in its newest members from NY City:

IMG_2136.jpg

IMG_2134.jpg

IMG_2131.jpg

IMG_2135.jpg
    • Like Like x 7
  24. LarryBren Member

LOL thanks.

I gave out the last of my Volunteer SPs T-shirts and hats (and OSA Goon hats):(

But when I can swing it, I will get more made:)
  25. LarryBren Member

And we are humbled that you are humbled (and that you proudly wear our Volunteer SP T-shirt":)
    • Like Like x 1
  26. LarryBren Member

Oh yes, they did indeed love it. They laughed and got all excited holding the signs as we also took pics of them with their camera. They told us they were from Algeria.

Others from Jordon were just as excited and had us take their pics with some of us too.

People who said they were from France and Germany also stopped by to give their support as did various others.

All and all it was a lot of fun.

And, BTW, it was really nice seeing and chatting with you!
    • Like Like x 2
  27. Anonymous Member

They could always go work for the Mormons when the cult fails...
    • Like Like x 11
  28. Ann O'Nymous Member

29. Anonymous Member

So...
    you done with your faggot ass drunk posting?
  30. Anonymous Member

Please stop. Don't need another derail.
  31. adhocrat Member

Those two fail at tie tek
    • Like Like x 2
  32. Savi0r Member

Noooo don't wish that on them!!!
    what have they done to you!!
  33. Smurf Member

Give me 5 minutes with the Latino and he'll be PTS in no time....
  34. Kilia Member

Nice pics!!
    • Like Like x 2
  35. TinyDancer Member

The story and the photos in this thread are brilliant.

Pooks! Looking GOOOOOD, woman!
    • Like Like x 4
  36. Anonymous Member

You'll probably have a WIN there, Smurf! The guy looks stupefied.

IMG_2128.jpg
  37. anonsparrow Member

"this is never going to end boys" - For keeps.
    • Like Like x 1
  38. anonsparrow Member

AK-47 looking good. You fuck them up with your sheer good nature.
  39. Anonymous Member

She's looking fabulous. Is it a personal question or has she lost a shit load of weight?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.