Customize

Poole/Dorch raid tomorrow!

Discussion in 'Europe' started by chrispo, Dec 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chrispo Member

Poole/Dorch raid tomorrow!

Just found out have day off tomorrow, anyone free for a dorset gentle enturbulation tomorrow? tues 9th. I know its short notice but just thought i'd put it out there. poole/bournemouth/dorch
  2. chrispo Member

Re: Poole/Dorch raid tomorrow!

On my own again! Went to Bournemouth and handed out about 60 leaflets walking down old christchurch rd. tried to hand one to scifags giving out personality tests... They refused. couple of young guys were really interested in what i was doing and want to join on next protest. Which was MEGA!
  3. Vir Member

WIN
  4. Olrik Member

Good, yes!
  5. Anonyjohnny Member

Hi i hail from the new forest sort of area,and would like to lend my support tomorrow! I know what is expected from me,in relation to peacefull protest!
    But am not quite sure of times and such,pls reply only hrs to go.
  6. hueyd Member

Anonyjohnny he was ref. to 9th - see Pooles Closed thread for planning of next Poole raid
  7. Anonyjohnny Member

Ohhh Yeah i see.you will have to excuse my ignorance,i am a bit new to all this! A noob i belive.Thanks for the link it was helpfull.Nothing on the 13th will keep my eye out for the 20th/
  8. Bluebell Member

london is doing a protest tomorrow though
  9. JoshTheater Member

Still Alive - Marcab

If folks would be so kind as to throw together some quick, one paragraph summaries of what's been going on in their local cells here, the hope is to get a nice website up compiling everything (kinda like Anonymous Resources, only with some more information about the groups). We could even *gasp* KEEP IT UP TO DATE!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.