Customize

Poons!! Life Center for a New Tomorrow

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by _You_, Nov 23, 2009.

1. _You_ Member

Poons!! Life Center for a New Tomorrow

Sci may be trying to get in to the faux mental health business in Tennessee. Assuming it's not a forgery, that they could get the State of TN Dept of Mental Health and Developmental Disabilities to grant an initial license last month is mind boggling.

4iehrn.gif

First the promo piece in the 100% Sci owned and staffed Tampa Bay Informer authored by Sci Marc Vallieres president of LCFANT with a comment on it as well

proxy up to see the original
    Tampa Bay Informer - Life Center for a New Tomorrow Offers Alternative for Treatment of Mentally Ill | 2009/09/15 | General | Health - The Good News Newspaper | Clearwater Newspaper, Largo Newspaper, Tampa Newspaper, Pinellas News, Hillsborough News,

proxy for Life Center for a New Tomorrow website
    http://www.lifecenterforanewtomorrow.com/

Service completions for the two people listed as contacts on The Life Center for a New Tomorrow website
    Maria Neri Maria Neri - Scientology Service Completions | Truth About Scientology Statistics Project
    Marc Vallieres Marc Vallieres - Scientology Service Completions | Truth About Scientology Statistics Project

Point 1 of the huge service agreement clearly states

from Life Center - Page: 3 of 9

How does that jive with
    Lying testimonial

How could her son have stopped being violent for months when TLCFANT just got it's initial license some 50 days ago?

Then on the photos of the center page it claims to show 'some of our cabins' with images of the same tiny 10 foot x 12 foot cabin from three different angles.
    View attachment 30ht3pl.png

Poons might be useful to The TN Dept of Mental Health and Developmental Disabilities, any other governmental agency with oversight and to the media.

Tennessee Department of Mental Health & Development Disabilities
    Central Office
    425 Fifth Avenue North
    3rd Floor Cordell Hull Bldg
    Nashville, Tennessee 37243-0675
    (615) 532-6500

Office of Consumer Affairs
    1-800-560-5767
    (8 AM to 4:30 PM, Monday through Friday)
    or email: oca.mhdd@tn.gov
  2. BigBeard Member

Re: Poons!! Life Center for a New Tomorrow

Well, the web site says you have to contact the business with your complaint first. If that doesn't resolve the issue with what appears to be false advertising, a complaint can be filed here: Consumer Affairs Division - Consumer Complaint Process

Unfortunately, you have to be a resident of Tennessee to file a complaint. Any name fagged Tennesseeans feel like doing their good deed for the day?

BigBeard
  3. _You_ Member

Looks like a place to undergo "Introspection Rundown" (IR): "to provide a safe and peaceful environment for their guests so that they can be cared for in a stress free environment." That's pretty much the way they describe their IR when explaining it to the wog world.
  4. Ann O'Nymous Member

Disturbing. BTW are natural doctors born like that ?
  5. _You_ Member

Nash anons need to harpoon any media contacts they made in the 44 situation and don't forget to tell them about australia.
  6. psychoutcults Member

Here's the Tennessee Department of Health site for complaints about licensed health facilities:

File a Complaint Against a Tennessee Health Care Facility

Edit: This looks like a license for a board and care home, which is like a private nursing home or assisted living, not a clinic. It would make an excellent front for introspection rundowns. I'd be really concerned that residents might not receive any medical care, and that they could be held against their will. I'm not sure what can be done in this case, since I'm not familiar with Tennessee health laws. A Tennessee media outlet might be the best way to point out the potential connection between Lisa McPherson and places like this.
  7. tazor Member

Does it have a sauna? I imagine they just give you a bunch of vitamins and make you do the usual tr's and crap.

Criminon, narconon, second chance and now this. It's all the same thing with a new name.

Back in the 80's some scilons had a detox type scam going. You had to drink a gallon or so distilled water a day. They also had a "retreat" people would go on to cure whatever disease they had. They took a lot of vitamins, ate certain foods, couldn't watch tv, listen to the radio, read newspapers to "de-stimulate." It was a con naturally.

This may be along those lines.
  8. RightOn Member

God that is awful.
    their douche-ness has no boundaries..
  9. Anonymous Member

But this con involves people with "mental conditions". WTF? Since the cult doesn't believe in "mental conditions" what do the intend to do with these people? Cure them? Purif them until their livers fall out? How long before they do some real damage to someone?

I cannot begin to tell you how much this disturbs me.

Is there any other such facility in the US?
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Anonymous Member

Assholes.

They have finally found a group of people who will have trouble defending themselves and making credible claims against them.
  11. tazor Member

What do they intend to do to them? What they do to everybody. Bleed their bank accounts dry.

They will make them take long walks and look at things. It's called a locational. That's about the only thing they do with someone they consider Type III.

Yeah, some religion right?

We wouldn't be here if they had weren't such scum.
  12. Anonymous Member

Buttheads.
  13. Elbynonamous Member

Anyone know if this is the same property as "The Ranch Where Happiness Begins"? It was in Woodbury as well; some kind of teen bootcamp run by Scilons. I heard it was shut down because they were growing pot. Just hearsay though... not sure that's true. BUT there was a Scilon ranch called The Ranch Where Happiness Begins, I do know that for a fact. The address seems familiar...
  14. _You_ Member

OSHI

WTF.....Mental Health Supportive Living...........Capacity 4?? Did I see that correctly?
  15. Elbynonamous Member

Yep. Ranch where Freedom Begins. Website's still up, but out of date.

approval_831 - Page: 1 of 34

Going to look up and see how far apart the locations are...
  16. _You_ Member

17. Elbynonamous Member

Looks like it's the same address for both. Interesting....... So interesting.
  18. Anonymous Member

Sounds like a long term care facility
  19. Anonymous Member

And get this....

Life Center - Page: 3 of 9

20. Ogsonofgroo Member

Fucking scam-artists running the ol' Hubbard bs crap.
    WTF 'natural Doctor'? God, glad its not un-natural ones.....hm, must mean people with 'Phd's in scamology.

and this>
    At frikken 2grand a week they can't supply a couple of bucks worth of vitamins? A carton of smokes? Deluxe gourmand dining?

Cheap bastads!

Fuck! This makes me want to puke.

brb/bucket

>_>
  21. _You_ Member

Dear Sir/Madam

I write today regarding the news that "Life Center for a New Tomorrow"
    holds the potential to recieve government money.

This facility and treatment is anything but accredited, in fact they
    simply a front group for the imfamous Church of Scientology.

Scientology is an international corporation which operates a pyramid
    scheme in the trading style of a religous cult. Convicted of fraud in
    France, under scrutiny in Austrailia, on trial in Italy & Belgium for
    very serious crimes.

They also stand convicted of the worst infiltration of the USA
    government in history and are a thoroughly dis-reputable organization.
    The most notable of their front groups, so far as yourselves are
    concerned is the CCHR, (Citizen Commission on Human Rights), who since
    1969 have been lobbying for everyones human rights not to recieve
    medical treatment if they need it.

CCHR completely oppose the medical practice of psychiatry and psychology
    and state that a series of treatments invented by science fiction writer
    L Ron Hubbard be used instead. Many of these treatments are dangerous
    and people have died at Narconon clinics, another one of their front groups

I hope with all my heart that you can scrutinize this application for
    government funds which i'm sure can be put to much better use than
    funding this nasty cult.

further information, should you decide to read on is available at
    Download Section,- Free - Printable Reports Regarding Scientology - in the form of downloadable PDF
    documents.

i hope this helps

yours faithfully

David Ceptimous
    • Like Like x 1
  22. JohnnyRUClear Member

The testimonial doesn't say anything about the legal entity involved. It refers to Marc and "Marc's place". In light of the following, I suggest that it may be a "carryover" testimonial from prior activities:

...but that's just a guess. Lying is also a very plausible explanation, given that we're dealing with Scientologists.

Standard disclaimer is standard?

Are psychs?
    • Like Like x 1
  23. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  24. neoanon Member

This may be bigger than people realize and it can backfire on them bigtime. Practicing medicine without a license is a bigtime criticism of $cilons. Please, someone in Tennessee, do the right thing and let the authorities know. Unfortunately, I don't live there.
    • Like Like x 1
  25. neoanon Member

I should have read the whole thread. Well done bruce. You did a good thing today.
  26. RightOn Member

Those pics are freakin' scary
  27. MarlieK Member

Drug addicts & Convicts = > Narcanon & Criminon. They can pretty much do what they want with those people & convince those who care about them that the person is lying just to get out of the program.
  28. TehHerro Member

better business bureau anyone?
  29. mirele Member

Ok...I'm unclear on the concept...is this a stealth Narconon? Or is this a "newish" thing, where Vailleres is claiming to detox people from legal medications? (aka "eeeevul psych drugz?) I'm not understanding this, but then again, it is early in the morning and I haven't gotten enough caffeine into my system yet.
  30. TehHerro Member

in short, all of the scilon programs want legal status as being legit.
  31. _You_ Member

Their info suggest "introspection rundown":

"tools necessary for improving the conditions in their lives" = Scientology materials/courses = religious
    "One is for more severe cases"
    "environment that is peaceful and safe" = isolating the person?
    "destimulate" = "introspection rundown"
    "having psychotic tendencies" = "introspection rundown"
    "Life Center will provide standard vitamins" = "introspection rundown"

The Watchman Expositor: Scientologist Lisa McPherson's Tragic Death:

32. Anonymous Member

I don't think that this is a Criminon or Narcanon program. This seems to be targeting people who are mentally challenged. The site doesn't mention drug addiction or criminal rehab. Further investigation points to it being for people who have been treated for psychiatric disorders.
  33. kamakaze2000 Member

those pics look like some sort of human hunting lodge..
  34. ElenaP Member

One female Sea Orger who was originally from Albania, came to Macedonia taking her mentally challenged brother, to find a place in the interior, away from too much people, to get him distimulated and audited on some special rundown performed by a special auditor.

So around 2005 they came in our scn mission in Skopje, Macedonia to ask for help. Tomislav Adzovski who was then a mission staff found them a place in a village mountain, some old house, so they took the poor guy there.

After one week, there were too many complaints by the village, because they were seeing some suspicuous activity (I guess the guy was screraming a lot and trying to escape the forced imprisonment). So, they took him away, and we never heard of them again. I dont know what happened to the poor guy and if he somehow managed to get real help.

So, yep I would say that the same thing is happening in this remote place, introspection rundown for PTS Type 3.
  35. neoanon Member

sad. that's why i say this could could be practicing psychotherapy without a license. maybe the licensing board would be a good place to contact??
  36. FUCK Member

RAGE
  37. _You_ Member

It seems entirely too easy to get a license in TN and some other states.
  38. _You_ Member

These type of places pop up, operate for a few years and get shut down after the abuse stories start to add up and are finally investigated. They change their names and continue on. One even opened up under another name WHILE being shut down. Same location and same staff. I'm talking about the teen boot camps associated with WWASP.

Yes, at first glance you'll ask "What do these bootcamps have to do with this subject?"

I've read about the legal loopholes these groups use to open up legally but can't recall where I read it. So, if so inclined to research more you can start by asking people on this forum, who could point you to what you want to know.

http://www.montanapbs.org/WhosWatchingTheKids/

Carolina Springs Academy - WWASPSinfo.net

AntiWWASP Forums - Powered by vBulletin Forum
  39. _You_ Member

Any updates on this?
  40. DeathHamster Member

Attendants to be large males for some reason.

Muzzled.jpg