Customize

POONS NEEDED! Leak:Internal Co$ email regarding campaign against a Psych Hospital in Sacramento

Discussion in 'Scientology and Anonymous' started by Anonymous, Nov 7, 2013.

1. Anonymous Member

I don't know who would benefit from this e-mail, so I'm posting it here. CCHR is apparently a big supporter behind this push against the hospital. They're pretty proud of themselves. I think someone needs to knock them down a few pegs.

"Date: Sat, 02 Nov 2013
    Subject: Boy are we getting attention .............. read on...........

Hello my friends !

There has been such a flurry of action on the subject of stopping this psych hospital, that I may not have done a good job of filling you in on how it's going.

The most important news is that we are really gaining ground on attracting attention to how nasty this hospital is and the neighborhood being up in arms about it. And, we have made enough impingement on City Councilmen that the date of the vote for re-zoning has been pushed off another 2 weeks.

We have gotten great press in Sacramento News and Review - one hardcopy and internet and one blog.
    http://www.newsreview.com/sacramento/pageburner/blogs/post?oid=11861069
    and
    http://www.newsreview.com/sacrament...sidents-campaign-against/content?oid=11840363

We have gotten air time on KRBK: http://www.kfbk.com/articles/kfbk-news-461>ealth-hospital-11777044/

We were on Channel 13 and Channel 40 : (40 did the best job)
    https://www.hightail.com/download/OGhmV0o0QTZubVVVV01UQw (sorry, you have to do a whole download to see this one ....the station didn't post it on the internet after, but if you want to see it, do this whole download deal and you will like it)

Our local Assemblyman dropped by the rally to see what was up.

The previous owner of the property dropped by to see what abuses were going on and he is hopping mad.

And we are continuing to work in the background with one on one visits to our Representives in the State Assembly and the City Council and County as well. Doing 'enlightenment" ...so that they can do the right thing. (vote NO on rezoning which would allow this hospital to be built)

So far so good !

On the BIG PICTURE it is an uphill battle against major SP's but we are being a serious thorn in their side and it is a great opportunity to bring awareness to our community on that big picture ( that psychs/pharma are bad news) - Even better news: a LOT of them ALREADY KNOW ! Seriously, my neighbors are all very aware of what bad news the psych/pharma industry is ! They know it on their own and because CCHR is pervading our world with truth. So we should all take a win on that.

On the next level - it would be fantastic if we assisted somehow in the demise of this particular chain of hospitals (Signature Health services). What fun !!!

On the local picture - we are tone 40 to stop them from at least parking in my neighborhood and doing their favorite drug and dump brand of evil. Which will be a big win for SAC CCHR and FRIENDS OF WOODLAKE and we will have made some really big allies for the future in doing so. For sure a lot of friendship and good will has already been won. and ethical non-scn'ists that are my neighbors... my hat is off to them.

As you may know when I first heard about this proposed hospital via the neighbor's flier, the Nebeker's jumped in and did a whole sweep of the neighborhood putting out over 100 "Making a Killing" DVDs... which alerted them that they had allies! Thus they called me over and said "hey!" and I called CCHR and said "hey" ! And we have been running fast ever since. I am so happy to have been invited by them to help them as just a neighbor and to have them readily accept the help of the entire local church of scientology, riverpark mission and the field. It feels good to do a good work out of the CODE OF A SCIENTOLOGIST and stretch and do more than usual. I am so happy that so many of you have jumped on board to help. SUPER KUDOS to the local CCHR guys... lots of behind the scenes work happening there.

Nothing like jumping off a 9 foot board fence onto a bully - and nothing like shining the light of truth far and wide.... and being the helpers and defenders of mankind.

Pretty good stuff I would say !! Love, Tree ...

PS: The next 'call to arms' is Novermber 12th - CITY COUNCIL MEETING - City Hall ... 6pm... I will let you know if we need to come out in force...so far, expect to, but we hope to kill it before it even comes to the vote ... but keep your INTENTION IN !!!!"

If anyone is interested in hearing more, I have access to other information regarding this CoS effort.
    • Like Like x 7
  2. The Internet Member

Nice find. Scientology's war on the seriously mentally ill apparently is fun!
    • Like Like x 3
  3. If you have more op ,post it.

PS: The next 'call to arms' is Novermber 12th - CITY COUNCIL MEETING - City Hall ... 6pm... I will let you know if we need to come out in force...so far, expect to, but we hope to kill it before it even comes to the vote ... but keep your INTENTION IN !!!!"
    I think it's worth getting in touch with the city council.
  4. Anonymous Member

Every time a Scientologist talks about defending against human rights abuses, I throw up in my mouth a little.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Anonymous Member

Thanks, CCHR, for fighting those horrible people who keep trying to say I'm nuts.
    gal_az_shooter_mug.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Anonymous Member

I'm not from the area, so I can't help out much other than to provide internal leaks, but let me know if there is anything else I can do. I'll keep posting what is leaked to me here in this thread.
    • Like Like x 3
  7. Not a problem.
    Just keep leaking those comms when you get them.
    It's up anons if they want to take action on this and how.
  8. Anonymous Member

Another e-mail

Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2013
    Subject: NEXT CALL TO ACTION !!!!

DEAR FRIENDS OF WOODLAKE -* my PSYCHBUSTER - FREEDOM FIGHTER BUDDIES !!! *

Our core tactical team met this morning and we are onto our next action items - we will be needing your help on the following:

*1) DOOR KNOCKING -* whoever can come over to my house this saturday and with canvasing our neighborhoods we need to get fliers out, signatures on petitions, ask to put lawn signs.

I want to do this between 3 and 6 pm....* TOMORROW - NOVEMBER 2nd * (you don't have to do it the whole time but let me know if you can at all so I can coordinate who goes where ) If we managed everywhere we would end up doing 800 houses ...which no way can Bob and I do.

*( if you can then come to my house XXXXXXXXXXXXXX - XXXXX - at 3pm - if you are going to be later than 3:30 , that's fine, but you will have to text me when you arrive so I can direct you as I will be out knocking and not at the house after 3:30 )*

This action is important as it keeps the drum-beat going with the natives - and keeps a ground swell of support going and GROWING.

One thing the opposition is banking on is that we will get tired or lazy or complacent and thus we have to increase the noise.

*2) VITAL TARGET = LETTERS !!!!!* - we have to get BOTH hard copy and emails by the TON to the CITY COUNCIL members that will be voting on the 12th. We want to bury them in communication from FRIENDS OF WOODLAKE in the early part of this week. So if you can write them over the weekend, that would be great.

If it is easy for you to print them off and also mail, that will be fantastic. If you dont' have time for that - email for sure .....but some hardcopy has an impact different than email. Regardless, take the time and mock up a letter. It can be the same one to all of them.

There is a list of who to write and the bullet points of what to say in the attachment to this email and where to send them to both hardcopy and email.

IF YOU END UP DOING THIS , PLEASE ALSO SEND ME A COPY AS AN ATTACHMENT BACK TO ME, THAT WAY I CAN KEEP TRACK OF HOW MANY LETTERS WE SENT AND AN IDEA WHAT SAID - THIS WILL HELP US IF YOU DO THIS. THANKS.

*3) SHOW OF FORCE AT THE CITY COUNCIL MEETING* on NOVEMBER 12th - ( unless they chicken out and move it forward again ... LOL ....) -

This is at CITY HALL - Downtown SAC at 915 I street - across from Caesar Chavez park - The meeting starts at 6pm...but we will be gathering with Picket Signs and PRESS outside of City Hall at 5:15

( check your email on Tuesday morning, though, because I will alert you if the date changes again - we have them on the run so we might win this before the vote and cancel it entirely ( that would be GREAT) or they may feel stalling will weaken us and try that ploy )

thanks guys !! Love,

* Tree Nebeker *
    *Mission Holder - Riverpark and Chico Missions*
    • Like Like x 4
  9. Anonymous Member

And the Lulz continue. Have another.

Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2013
    Subject: WITH ATTACHMENT THIS TIME.FW: PSYCHBUSTERS - YOUR LETTERS ARE VITAL ..PLEASE JUMP ON THIS IF YOU CAN - TODAY !!

DEAR PSYCHBUSTERS !!!! It is *IMPERATIVE that we flood the CITY COUNCIL with LETTERS* ( email is fine ) and it is best that it be early in this week. The VOTE is next TUESDAY the 12th. So, for the *best impingement* it would be fabulous if they get drowned today (monday) , tues and wed. (later is fine, but not quite as powerful )

CAN YOU JUST WHIP OUT A LETTER FROM THE HEART TO THESE PEOPLE - BELOW IS THE SHORT HAT WRITE UP. (AND ATTACHED ARE THE SUMMARIZED BULLET POINTS YOU CAN USE FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE OF WHAT TO SAY GENERALLY)

1) You are writing regarding YOUR CONCERNS THAT SIGNATURE HEALTH CARE SERVICES ( SHS) WANTS TO BUILD A PSYCH HOSPITAL on Expo Parkway. Sign your name, of course, but include that you are a *Friend of Woodlake* as to why you are writing.

2) You only have to write ONE LETTER but indicate it is for ALL of the city council members. What you want is a " NO" vote for the rezoning of the parcel at 1400 Expo Parkway for the Psych Hospital. We want them to DISAPPROVE THE RE-ZONING ! The current date the vote is set for is November 12th.

3) IMBUE WITH POSTULATES - there are 9 voters - we need minimum of 5!!!

4) Do be respectful, but impinging. Appeal to their sense of ethics and doing the right thing.

5) Present whichever of the bullet points you like the most (attached list ) - don't make it cut and paste letter, use these to guide you.

6) If you have personal stories of from the dark side of the psych world and places like this hospital go for it. Especially if it has hit home for you or your neighborhood. How does it impact safety? how does it impact business in an are? Or sordid tales you know of what they do to exploit the "mentally ill" . If you can speak from personal experience to paint a tale of darkness about what this type of facility does to people they are lying about helping - and what they do to the safety and quality of life in the surrounding areas where they are put, that would be good. If you don't have any stories then just stick with the general bullet points of why they should shun Signature Health or any such facility.

7) I've provided links to related articles on Signature Health's shadiness and legal troubles - you can push on that. You can even include any of the links in your letter if you wish.

8) You can say you have family or friends that live in Woodlake and you are worried. OR You can say you live near there and are worried. OR You can say whatever is real to you and can impinge as long as the MAIN MESSAGE IS VOTE NO !!!! DISAPPROVE THE RE-ZONING !!!

Letters don't have to be long. We want QUANTITY. Quantity is senior to Quality - so don't get too tied up worrying about what to say ... just say it and blast it over to them on email ... *ASAP !*

ADDRESS THE LETTER LIKE SO:
    TO: ALL CITY COUNCIL MEMBERS
    ATTACH IT AND EMAIL TO: CITY CLERK - clerk@cityofsacramento.org

ASK HER TO FORWARD TO ALL CITY COUNCILMEN AND THE MAYOR IN YOUR SUBJECT LINE

( also, please email me a copy as well ... i need it to keep track)

*Here are some of the more damning links:*

* YOU CAN REFERENCE THAT YOU SAW IT ON THE NEWS LAST WEEK - ON TV 40 OR 13 - AFTER THE PROTEST RALLY LAST WEEK ON OCTOBER 26TH. OR THAT YOU SAW IT IN THE SAC NEWS AND REVIEW -

http://www.newsreview.com/sacramento/pageburner/blogs/post?oid=11861069
    and
    http://www.newsreview.com/sacrament...sidents-campaign-against/content?oid=11840363
    OR YOU HEARD ABOUT IT ON THE RADIO ON KFBK -
    http://www.kfbk.com/articles/kfbk-news-461777/pushback-on-proposed-mental-health-hospital-11777044/

*AND HERE IS SOME PRESS OUTING THIS SAME GANG OF SP'S IN A DIFFERENT AREA YEARS AGO... IT IS LONG BUT VERY DAMNING*

http://www2.metrotimes.com/news/story.asp?id=4462
    http://www2.metrotimes.com/editorial/story.asp?id=4494

*AND FINALLY - SOME ADDITIONAL FODDER OF OTHER PRESS FROM OTHER LOCATIONS RE: THEIR LEGAL TROUBLES...ETC.*

Deaths at their rehab hospital ( same owner - different name) in Pasadena:

http://articles.latimes.com/print/2008/aug/21/local/la-me-lasencinas-august

Aurora Las Encinas Hospital faces renewed scruting

http://atricles.latimes.com/print/2010/mar/06/local/la-me-mental-hospital6-2010mar06

Hospitals affliliated with Las Encinas have been investigated / Signature Health Services US paid 1.73 million in Medicare Fraud

http://articles.latimes.com/2009/mar/03/local/me-lasencinasside3

*thanks you guys !!!!!! love, *

* Tree Nebeker *
    *Mission Holder - Riverpark and Chico Missions*
    • Like Like x 4
  10. ^^Email these to the city council.
    Also to the supporters of the hospital being built.
  11. Anonymous Member

Bit of a pot calling the kettle black there...
    • Like Like x 1
  12. RightOn Member

THIS!
    Let them see these emails that are going out to scilons.
    Let them see the lunacy first hand.
    • Like Like x 3
  13. Anonymous Member

I'd also send some copies to the News and Review and any Weekly Mags.

They need to know they're being played for suckers by CCHR.

(...Not like the VV clones will get the message, they never put 2 and 2 together back when sci was spearheading the attack on their adult pages b/c TO. They still take adverts for these schmoes. I guess they're OK with being eliminated without sorrow, etc when Ron-day comes or whatever...)
  14. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 3
  15. Anonymous Member

And at least the evil psychs make an effort to criticize their own work using peer review. So the risks of treatment are balanced by a reasonable expectation of benefit based on scientific publications. Hubbard tech risks come with no science-based expectation of benefit.
    • Like Like x 2
  16. anonamus Member

^^THIS^^
    Stupid clams, how can you even for a moment think you can cope with dangerous crackpots?
    Your 'tech' is such an epic fail, your master Guru Hubbard couldn't audit even a tomato.

At 0:47 Tom Cruise? Yes? Must be! LOL.
    -Should have been joined by COB David Miscavige in the vid!
    • Like Like x 3
  17. Quentinanon Member

It's laughable that the cult appropriates resources to attack psychiatry when their own "tech" is a fraud invented by an alcohol and drug abusing conman.
    • Like Like x 5
  18. Anonymous Member

But to be fair, the LRH tech risk does come with a science-fiction based expectation of benefit (and success)!
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Anonymous Member

Correct. It is a little known fact that you don't actually need your liver, contrary to what the psychiatrists would have you believe.
  20. coelacanth Member

Hubbard developed this Technology out of dire necessity, because the psyches were unable to help.
    beg2.gif
    • Like Like x 5
  21. Anonymous Member

Is this email is genuine? Certainly has all the usual crazy one expects from Scientology but I would hate to be set up complaining about something that turns out to be a troll.
  22. Anonymous Member

OP here. Look...I am not a troll. I have my hands full in running other ops that are currently gaining some media attention. I know I am on OSA's radar, so I am trying to use a little anonymity here. I have a family... and more importantly, so does my source for this info. They have loved ones still in the cult. I want to protect their identity as much as possible.

Have you bothered to google Tree Nebukker? She has a FB that is public. She is the mission holder, and she is well on display there.

If you still have a problem with the validity of these e-mails I can out myself... but I really would prefer not to.
    • Like Like x 3
  23. Anonymous Member

Tree Nebeker*
    • Like Like x 1
  24. Anonymous Member

Please stay anonymous...and safe!
    • Like Like x 4
  25. Anonymous Member

The matter is of some urgency. The city council vote takes place

Tuesday November 12

Send those poons noa.

DO EET!
  26. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  27. Anonymous Member

Signature Healthcare Services

http://www.signature-healthcare.org/ContactUs/ContactUs.aspx

In all your poons, let them know that there is a campaign by Scientology corporation front groups calling themselves "Friends of Woodlake", which is part of their larger worldwide anti-psychiatry hate group CCHR.
    • Like Like x 3
  28. A.O.T.F Member

Unbelievable
  29. Bump for poonage.
    Would someanon be good enough to cross post tt over to esmb.
  30. Anonymous Member

This counts as political lobbying, and it may place their tax exempt status in jeopardy. I am pretty sure that it probably violates several other laws on contributions used for lobbying as well.

The Sacramento branch of cchr counts as R20 - Civil Rights for tax purposes. Not sure what they are allowed to do and not to do.

http://nccsweb.urban.org/PubApps/search.php

for more tax related information on CCHR.
    • Like Like x 3
  31. Anonymous Member

Do we have a paper trail on "friends of woodlake"? Can we trace scilon church money to them? this is political lobbying, and it IS illegal for scilon church money to go towards it.
  32. Anonymous Member

Their tax return can be found at:
    https://whyweprotest.net/community/...-charges-money-for.114275/page-3#post-2381187

enjoy.
    • Like Like x 1
  33. Anonymous Member

original.jpg
    And thank you for all your work to increase sanity.
  34. Anonymous Member

does this hospital have a FB page?
    • Like Like x 1
  35. A.O.T.F Member

2012 Annual Report - http://www.signaturehealthinc.com/Resources/PDF/2012 Annual Report.pdf

The capstone for the year was the much anticipated ground breaking for the new Ashtabula facility. Soon, Signature Health will provide services from 30,000 square feet of revitalized, restored space in a landmark building in the downtown area. Our restoration has also stimulated another construction project in downtown Ashtabula to house the day care center that used to occupy our new space. One project became two.

http://www.signaturehealthinc.com/Default.aspx
    • Like Like x 1
  36. Anonymous Member

Mods can tell who is posting as Anon so maybe alert your own OP and ask them to add a note that source is verified as genuine?
  37. Anonymous Member

I don't quite understand what you're asking. You want a Mod to verify that I'm a card carrying member of Anonymous and that my source is 'genuine'? I can do that, I guess.
  38. Rod Keller Member

I don't think any additional authentication is needed.
    • Like Like x 1
  39. anon walker Moderator

Well, if this info above is true, I am surprised that the Scientologists are concerned because it sounds a lot like Narconon, doesn't it...
    • Like Like x 2
  40. Anonymous Member

Only admin haz the awesnome powerzz needed to see thru the anonymous smokescreen...