Customize

Portsmouth cell

Discussion in 'Europe' started by AnonymousWinterfox, Jul 21, 2010.

1. Portsmouth cell

hey, a newfag here so apologies if i haven't searched the forums well enough but i was wondering if there was an anon cell in portsmouth. I noticed there is one in plymouth, birmingham and manchster but couldnt find a portsmouth one
    wanting to know cause hopefully starting at the uni there in september and depending on results of manchester raid might like to continue helping anon's cause.
    ty for any replies this gets
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: Portsmouth cell

Yes

Google

Top two hits
  3. ravenanon Member

4. Spangly Member

Due to an absence of Scientology in Portsmouth, I travel up to London and raid there.
  5. Anonymous Member

There's no org in Pompey. The closest thing is a mission in Southampton, which is a residential address and therefore inappropriate for raiding. Most anons from the South coast travel up to London for the monthly raids; however, Scilons have also been spotted at some of the public events that are held on Southsea common and surrounding area (for example here), so keep your eyes peeled.
  6. basil Member

Brighton "Org" isn't too difficult to get to - direct train then a short walk - and I do recall an interesting trip there a year or so ago to lend support to some local anons.