Customize

Possible protest in Minneapolis at Church of Scientology

Discussion in 'USA - Central/Mountain' started by Anonymous, Mar 26, 2015.

1. Anonymous Member

Just for anyone whos interested, I'm just trying to set this up. There's not a set a date. Anyone whose not in Minnesota who's willing to help me with how to go about this that would also be much appreciated
    . Also a possible mole whose willing to get into the church for awhile?
  2. rof Member

It's in St. Paul for starters, in the old Science Museum building.

You can go anytime and talk to them unless they know your face.:cool:
  3. Anonymous Member

Trying to set up a protest at the church. There's no set date yet just trying to get everyone together and then set a date. If anyone's interested. Anyone can put input in too on how to go about doing this, it would be greatly appreciated.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Anonymous Member

This thread has good advice: https://whyweprotest.net/threads/welcome-to-whyweprotest.111548/
  5. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

I would be the mole myself but its hard to do so because I live two hours away and Minneapolis, Saint Paul are pretty much the same city lol XD. I've watched them from afar for awhile and have had a friend whose mother has suffered abuse from the church.
  7. rof Member

OK you can be the hole.

We will hire a mole to put in you.

gejg6qF.jpg
  8. anon8109 Member

It's unnecessary since ex-members have told everything there is to know about being a new member.

If you join they want to know your name, address, phone, social, credit card numbers, who your family is, who your friends are, where you work, and more. You don't want to be giving the cult any of that info. If you refuse to answer their personal questions they will immediately become suspicious and hostile.
    • Like Like x 5