Customize

Post-Game AOSH Canada

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Wisemanofthewatchtower, Mar 10, 2011.

1. Hi everyone,

Sorry for the delay, but I was waiting for publication of an article about my solo-protest, up in the town of Orangeville, Ontario - home of the new, much-more-like-int-base location of CLO Canada and the upcoming AO.

While I protested solo, with only light vehicle traffic to see, I was delighted to speak with a reporter from the local paper, the Orangeville Banner, who wanted to know why I was protesting. Thanks to him, we have warned many more citizens of Orangeville about the CofS in the area!

The full article can be found here: http://www.orangeville.com/news/local/article/964740--resort-to-become-scientology-retreat

Again, thanks for giving me the courage to do this. And this is only the first protest!

-Adam
    • Like Like x 10
  2. Scatman Member

Expect the CLO and AO staffed mainly by Hungarians and Russians. Think human trafficking.
    Looks like another Idle Morgue.
  3. Anonymous Member

4. je suis Member

D@mn right it's off the crossroads and away from a big city.

You are a brave man, Adam. Be strong and well.
  5. peterstorm Member

Well done!
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

nice job wiseman <3
  7. hushpuppy Member

Glad to see you posting again WMWT!

Remember your New Year's promise :D
    • Like Like x 1
  8. DeathHamster Member

Was there any traffic in or out of the property? Any signs of life there?
  9. Ummm, you don't have to guess who is there. I left that organization in 2009!
  10. Firstly, see the photo in the paper? That car in the background was watching me while I was there... The reporter forgot to point that out.

I saw people going in and out. Needless to say, they didn't stop to chat.

After about two hours, all traffic in or out had ceased -- another lockdown I guess.

-Adam
  11. amaX Member

Awesome job, man!
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Orson Member

Thank you for having the balls to go do this on your own and with your identity out in the open.

BIG BRASS BALLS.

Well played, WMWT, well played.
    • Like Like x 2
  13. LocalSP Member

Bravo good sir, well done.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Thanks, again!

The support from all over has been overwhelming, to say the least.

-Adam
    • Like Like x 2
  15. hushpuppy Member

You may have talked about it elsewhere, I can't find anything though....
    I would really appreciate it if you could talk about your experiences as the night security guard before and after Anonymous appeared.
    Did the procedures change? Of course don't say anything that you're not 100% comfortable sharing :)
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Sponge Member

• Like Like x 1
  17. Anonymous Member

I've been waiting for the Star to pick up on the story. Comments on the story are now open.
  18. DeathHamster Member

Excellent! With public awareness, CoS will find it harder to sneak large changes to the property in violation of the zoning. The Hockley Highlands Inn article that makes the zoning clear is now 2nd in Google rank. As well, I'm sure that the rumour that the Bruce Trail might have to be relocated will make a number of groups jump.
  19. This is on my todo list... When I get a chance I'll write about that. I also need to redo my story in plain english (They probably know who I am by now anyway, ha)

-Adam
    • Like Like x 3
  20. subgenius Member

Hmmmmm.
  21. DeathHamster Member

Just wait until CoS tries to claim that they have an automatic 50% property tax break like the Toronto org has: Nix Shix Brix!
  22. Intelligence Member

Good job! Keep it up:)
  23. DeathHamster Member

Poon fired at the Star over the Toronto property tax exemption, with a shout out to budget cutting Toronto mayor Rob Ford.

(Waiting moderation.)
    • Like Like x 1
  24. Anonymous Member

25. DeathHamster Member

Dead tree edition, page A4.

Hockley002.jpg

Win after win after win...
    • Like Like x 1
  26. DeathHamster Member

Maybe they really are busy getting ready for the local LRH Memorial Regging this weekend?

Meanwhile, I wonder if the I/Cs of Flag and AOLA would like copies of these stories? After all, they might not be aware that a new North American Advanced Org is going to be poaching on their revenue streams?
  27. subgenius Member

I neglected to give major respect to the OP, who appears to be a young man with extremely large gonads.
    Best of luck to you in all your future endeavors.
    • Like Like x 3
  28. Anonymous Member

^^^ Yeah! Like he said above! ^^^