Customize

Post-Game: Montréal 11/12/10

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Anonymous, Dec 11, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

Post-Game: Montréal 11/12/10

Four Anons pays a visit to the local Montreal store. You might say: "Four anons only? Fail!". It's not how much you are, it's how butthurt the cuit goes. And the cult was definitely butthurt.

Upon our arrival, we found out 10-15 Scilons were inside the building in winter gear, including head of local OSA Jean "Larry" Larivière who give us his best NOT THAT SHIT AGAIN! face ever. We stayed in front of the store and dance to attract Scilons attention for a good 1 - 1 1/2 hours with signs and zingers. In the meantime, Scilons were using Backdoor Escape Tech or hiding in the building. The few who went by the front door were TR'd by Anon for the lulz and great justice. ("Open that door, thank you!").

TL;DR: good raid, lulz we had, win.
  2. Re: Post-Game: Montréal 11/12/10

If I were a Scientologist and I saw you people I would think you have too much reactive mind. Or maybe were SP's. It is so weird to think I used to be that way. It's like looking at a video of youself drunk and saying, "What? I did THAT?".

Good job. Hope there was lots of people to see it. Hope they were all reminded of the weird and wacky world of Scientology.
  3. moarxenu Member

Re: Post-Game: Montréal 11/12/10

Pix for this win?
  4. Bipolart Member

DO WANT
  5. Anonymous Member

The cameranon will post possibly shortly, not tonight though, both of us want to sleep lol
  6. Anonymous Member

I can picture his facial expression - that must have been a sweet nectar moment.

Hmmmm, were they in winter gear because they can't afford to pay their heating bill?
  7. Anonymous Member

It was, I was like ''Hey look! It's Larry!'' So everyone got to wave hello at him at the window and he went with an AWESOME ''aw, f*uck. Not that sh*t again'' face, turned heels and walked away never to resurface the time we were there. Epic lulz moment right there.

But yeah, people inside the org wore winter gear and coats. At first, we presumed they were about to use back door tech right away but they just stood there. There was alot of people when we came tot eh org and then, hell broke loose. They started running everywhere in the org and gradually, they all went away with back door tech.

Ohshi- Anonymous is here! Evacuate! Evacuate! This is not a drill!
  8. Anonymous Member

maybe they don't have money to heat the building anymore.
  9. Anonymous Member

It depends what kind of heating system they have. If it is electricity powered, they should not freeze since at that time of the year, the electricity company Hydro-Quebec has for policy to not cut electricity during winter time. Besides, there was clearly some electricity in the building. Either their glass door let's in a lot of cold air or Larry or a bigwig there does not feel the heating should be activated yet. Either way, it's strange. Also, sad. Ot powers can't control body temperature apparently.
  10. peterstorm Member

Well done people!
  11. Intelligence Member

You guys Rock!!! Sorry I missed this one.

Good job:)
  12. amaX Member

I love that look. Well done, Montréal Anons!
  13. GuyFox Member

Better late than nevar XD

• Like Like x 2