Customize

Post-game - Montréal, 19/02/2011 (feat. Anonsparrow)

Discussion in 'Canada' started by N. Ron Rubber, Feb 19, 2011.

1. N. Ron Rubber Member

As usual, local Montreal Anons get in front of the Org and froze their balls off to troll scientology. Lots of cars honk at us and our signs, and we get the chance to meet the one and only AnonSparrow!

Everybody had a lot of fun despite the friggin' cold weather - note to us: do a Soviet-related theme on the next winter raid.

Photos and videos to come... including some epic shit...

v4oumu.jpg
    • Like Like x 12
  2. TinyDancer Member

WHERE'S THE HAWAIIAN SHIRT, SPARROW??
    • Like Like x 2
  3. GuyFox Member

• Like Like x 6
  4. GuyFox Member

• Like Like x 5
  5. Awesome pics, GuyFox!

So great to see Intelligence and Sparrow, looking so fit - must be good for you, this relentless protesting of evil, sleazy cults.
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Anonymous Member

wow great pix. looks like you had a fun time despite the temperature.
  7. Ann O'Nymous Member

8. Intelligence Member

It was so cold with the wind, that we took a half-time beak in a restaraunt. Even the
    batteries went dead on some of our cameras,..., LOL.
    2nbc96x.jpg
  9. subgenius Member

Oh my. This is a good day.
  10. i'mglib Member

Great job, guys. Brrrrr, looks cold. Oh hai, Sparrow!
  11. CarterUSP Member

Great work Montreal anons. Hai Sparrow!
  12. Intelligence Member

• Like Like x 5
  13. RightOn Member

ha!
    Chilly Sparrow is chilly.
    Fab turn out!
  14. subgenius Member

Perfect song you glorious bastards.
    Must have for my next raid.
    Which version is this?
  15. Intelligence Member

16. Orson Member

Thanks everyone for getting out there and keeping the pressure on in Montreal, especially in such cold weather.

Sparrow and DLove together? Very nice. That's a high concentration of pure enturbulation.
  17. subgenius Member

18. Intelligence Member

It really was a pleasure to be protesting with such a dedicated group of Montreal Anonymous Protesters
    against this distructive and abusive cult. There was a 'Budding" Journalist there, who interviewed us in
    the freezing cold for a very long time. She was astounded by how this group was so gung-ho to stand
    out there shivering, but nevertheless adamant to complete the day with waves and smiles.

At a half-time break, I went to a Cafe for a hot coffee. When I reached into my pocket to pull out some
    money to pay, the counter person said, "Are you one of those protesters down the road against scientology?" I said,
    "Yes, I am." He smiled with a thumbs up and said, "Your coffee is on the house, Sir."

Each time I go to a Montreal Protest,. there are more cars honking and more people waving to us. The Community
    and City are beginning to hear and take notice of the Evil accross the street from where we stand.

Scientology is taking some big hits around the world right now, but in Quebec, February is turning out
    to be a HUGE WIN Month, and March looks awesome.

Hint,...,LOL,..., Buy, Orville Redenbacher's Stock Shares :) :) :)

• Like Like x 6
  19. Anonymous Member

Great job!
  20. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 6
  21. sooleater Member

i like the shawl
    can you take some shots of it`?

for a rebuild
  22. xenubarb Member

Damn...cold....my inner and outer Californian is cringing. You guys got determination and guts, that's for sure! And Sparrow plus David Love equals enturbuliciousness! Montreal cell, you lucky bastids!
  23. subgenius Member

Proves sparrow is a stalker....went all that way to find her.
  24. Anonymous Member

Much gratitude, Montreal Anons, I had a wonderful time. You guys are so badass. And goodass, too. Or something. <3

25. Intelligence Member

AnonSparrow and David after Protest and Tour of Beautiful Montreal

• Like Like x 2
  26. GuyFox Member

One moar video with some new scenes

• Like Like x 3
  27. Great vid. I was hoping to see Larry but I guess he had better things to do such as cleaning up the planet and working for human rights. Loved the scene where all the cars honk. Music to my ears.
  28. Ersatz Global Moderator

Sparrow does need Anonymous Anonymous. Lets hope he continues to miss the meetings.
  29. Intelligence Member

When is next one? March 12th or 19th?

30. GuyFox Member

19th. The planning thread is on the local forum.
  31. Intelligence Member

Which Forum? Link me please :)

32. GuyFox Member

• Like Like x 1