Customize

Post game report, christmas protest, toronto

Discussion in 'Canada' started by TorontosRoot, Dec 20, 2009.

1. TorontosRoot Member

Post game report, christmas protest, toronto

Missing the rest of the group who did their best, I made up the time protesting from my arrival (3:35pm) until 5:10pm.

From then on, nothing much happened. My hands went a bit numb, changed camera batteries twice, shot some video clips, but was unable to take any pictures. The camera needs to be diagnosed at home if it is faking dead batteries when for a fact, they were fully charged.

I did get at least 30% people to agree, 10% were neutral, 60% didn't care. I educated some two dudes who were freshly audited about what they could be paying if they choose to move up in the higher ranks. Both seemed to be tough guys, if there was more than one person, who know more than me, the situation would have educated them much better.

A few asked me why I wore the mask, I gave them the obvious answer any anon would, "My identity cannot be revealed, I don't need to be followed home, harmed, attacked or harassed by scientologists"

An older woman asked me why I wore the mask, I explained why (via heading to the subway as she stopped me to talk) I did, told her a bit about the cult, she appeared to be fairly knowledgeable about it. She wished me good luck with the protests.

I also educated somebody who WAS thinking about becoming a scientologist, that is, until I told her about how much it would cost in total to know about Xenu (est. $145 G's). She didn't know that.

A few photographers even took pictures of me, some with them, during the solo raid.

I didn't encounter any OSA thugs, but the odd crack head did yell "faggot" and "faggit" while driving by, something in which tells me, that person needs to get off the crack, go to rehab.

All in all, the solo raid was smooth. I left a sign I no longer needed in the open, inside the country style patio that is in easy public view.

Only problems:

-Wet soggy mask, saturated from humidity.
    -Malfunctioning camera.

Video clips to come soon!
  2. Ogsonofgroo Member

Re: Post game report, christmas protest, toronto

Solo TO Anon has my utmost respect!

Good on you for braving the elements to enturbulate! *giant rum-co-cao & caeks* (though one of them hand-warmer thingies might be better :D )

I left TO in around '74, even then people were sort of 'meh' about everything, so the '60%' didn't give a crap doesn't surprise me in the least.

Cheers to ya!

:)
  3. RightOn Member

Brave anon is brave
    great work!
  4. tamphex Member

Soloing ain't easy man, grats for having the balls!
  5. Sponge Member

... big brass balls no less.

rwhxjq.jpg
  6. charlie Member

Never done a solo. Tuns of respect to you.
  7. amaX Member

Brave Anon is brave.
  8. TinyDancer Member

Respect.
  9. _You_ Member

You didn't miss the group because no one showed up. In my 2 hours and 45 minutes of waiting since 11am that morning I didn't see a single other protester. I don't have a mask, or access to a printer for that matter, so I couldn't effectively protest on my own (the scilons even called in the Toronto police in anticipation for the protesters that were supposed to show up at 12). Toronto seems to have a history of epic fail so I guess I shouldn't be too surprised. Regardless, way to let the new guy down Torontoanons.
  10. Kadidlehopper Member

The same thing happened to me on my first attempt man, like 7 or 8 people said theyd be there but only me and Torontosroots arrived, dont let it discourage you man, next one ill be there, only reason I wasnt there this time was cause of a death in the family
  11. TorontosRoot Member

Video clips will be posted later today in the evening, linked afterwards. Beware as they are LRVideos.

*Low Res Videos, I didn't have time to grab the other camera.
  12. _You_ Member

BUMP!
  13. TorontosRoot Member

Sorry for the delay, but here is the video footage.

Much damage was done, lots was said, people's lives were saved, public was educated.

Another win.
  14. TorontosRoot Member