Customize

POST RAID: Psych Convention SF May 16-21

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by Hombre, May 16, 2009.

1. chrisanon Member

Re: POST RAID: Psych Convention SF May 16-21

I'm going to skip the obvious joke about how you must not have spent much time in SF if you think people who mix female and male characteristics are odd, unknown, or inherently creepy.

Sometimes you can educate others by engaging with trolls, so I'm glad you responded to Herro.

Can you say more about why mixing male/female is creepy? That's not true in many American Indian cultures, so what cultures are you talking about? American Indians have not been exempt from evolution.

Also, the mentally healthiest people are psychologically androgynous. So I'm confused. (Again!)

Thanks.
  2. Suzette Member

It's not a value judgment--it's just a statement that people and objects who don't fit into rational categories tend to make us uncomfortable. In SF that kind of androgyny is not really an issue, but in Scientologists it is just another question mark--they're not supposed to be gay. Lots of cultures besides native American have mixed male-female roles, but they tend to be exceptional people who are either honored or marginalized and pushed into specific social categories, depending on your point of view.
  3. Anonymous Member

women have longer antennae for "creep alert", especially women who have children

I'm not at all surprised men might say WTF?, they typically don't face the same level of potential risk

/over-simplification

Now...about that cool raid on the sci-protest of the APA convention WELL DONE ALL!
  4. chrisanon Member

Oh, I wasn't asking about a value judgment. I didn't think you were making one.

I wondered if you knew about some evidence or data that I don't. I've honestly never heard about people being made nervous by people they can't categorize by gender, or about there being evolutionary reasons for that nervousness. I'm just curious.

I thought that guy made me nervous because he's a Scilon who doesn't go to the aesthetician as often as he might.
  5. Suzette Member

Whole books have been written on why humans are creeped out by things that cross categories. I don't think there's much doubt that there are humans who are creeped out by gay people because gays are attracted to the "wrong" sort of people. Then there are people who accept effeminate gay men and butch gay women, but are bothered by macho gay men and fem gay women. Ultimately it has to do with how our brains work. We need things to be definable or else we get very uncomfortable with them. The classic book on the subject is Purity and Danger, by Mary Douglas. There's probably a paper on the brain somewhere that covers it, but I don't know of one.
  6. nightfire Member

Hey guys... I heard there was this EPIC raid in San Francisco can someone tell me more about it and post more pics from it
  7. chrisanon Member

Sorry. You are absolutely right.

When I started asking my questions, I didn't know if the answers would be related to Scn or to the epoch-making, EPIC SF rrrrAAAAAIIIIIIDDD!!
  8. xenubarb Member

LOL...Sunday there was an evening raid that was dominated by Socal and one SFanon.
    There aren't many pix cuz my camera really doesn't do well in low light, so I only got a couple of still shots.

Actually, I just got one pic of AO in some raggedy ann costume outside the org. The SF anon was engaged in talking with a German couple who were understandably interested in the cult.

Also, nice meetin ya! <3
  9. rawrz Member

About an hour or so after you guys left 4 anons raided the org. :/ bad timming for them to meet up with you guys, but the org still had anons outside so I guess it all works out in the end.
  10. Anonymous Member

n5fsz.jpg
  11. Anonymous Member

2a8s1te.jpg
  12. Anonymous Member

2qk8qw3.jpg
  13. Anonymous Member

Actually, I think this color works better
  14. Re: POST RAID: Psych Convention SF May 16-21

I'll just leave this here
  15. Olrik Member

16. SRQanon Member

o hai xenubarb! nice to meet you at the airport! I made my flight btw!:rolleyes:
  17. xenubarb Member

Sweet! Nice to meet you, however briefly! =)

That was funny..."excuse me, but is that a Guy Fawkes mask in your backpack?"
  18. Anonymous Member

Here are some late pics from the protest on Saturday

[SIZE=&quot;5&quot;][COLOR=&quot;Red&quot;]LINK[/COLOR][/SIZE]

CCHR_SF_may_16_37.jpg?t=1243026013.jpg

CCHR_SF_may_16_36.jpg?t=1243026066.jpg

CCHR_SF_may_16_04.jpg

CCHR_SF_may_16_29.jpg

CCHR_SF_may_16_57.jpg

CCHR_SF_may_16_33.jpg

CCHR_SF_may_16_48.jpg

CCHR_SF_may_16_78.jpg
  19. SomeRandGuy Member

Reminds me of this maddox article:

How to spot a pedophile.

BTW, this guy looks *a lot* like #6 in that maddox article.
  20. avbb Member

He's got that pedo smile!

pedo-bear-seal-of-approval.png
  21. jensting Member

If so, only because CCHR entirely failed to show when they found out that Anon was going to counter protest at the planned CCHR protest against the English equivalent. London Anon managed one or two people on the day, but CCHR didn't even show up. At all.

Me too!
  22. Anonymous Member

I took the spot-a-pedo test
    Live! - Psychiatry Protest Fails to Materialise
    More anons would have been there if the CCHR had showed up.
  23. Anonymous Member

Ah what a shame. I'd love to see them try to protest the Psychs in London again, I am personally disgusted by their anti-psychiatry/psychology campaign and would definitely show up to raid.
  24. Anon1720 Member

Plenty of win here.
  25. NailsPDX Member

May 16th:
    "The Battle From The Front" by Rawrz
    "Anonymous Live from San Francisco Part 1" by Unperfekt
    "Anonymous Live from San Francisco Part 2" by Unperfekt
    "Anonymous Live from San Francisco Part 3" by Unperfekt
    "Anonymous Live from San Francisco Part 4" by Unperfekt
    "Anonymous Disrupts CCHR Protest" by Unperfekt
    "Psych Raid Starring John Allender" by Anonymous
    "More Footage" by Anonymous
    "Overview of the Raid" by LoyalOffizier
    "Bullbaiting OTVIII -- Win!" by LoyalOffizier
    "Nashville Scilon Assault Response" by LoyalOffizier
    "May 16th Part 1" by Tommy Gorman
    "May 16th Part 2" by Tommy Gorman
    "May 16th Part 3" by Tommy Gorman
    "Scilons Preparing for Protest" by Daisy
    "Scilons Marching" by Daisy
    "Scilons Preparing for Protest" by Daisy
    "Tunak Skill" by Soda
    "Peanut Butter Jelly Time" by Soda
    "The Fail March Part 1" by Zulas
    "The Fail March Part 2" by Zulas
    "The Fail March Part 3" by Zulas
    "Counter-Protest Part 1" by Zulas
    "Counter-Protest Part 2" by Zulas
    "Counter-Protest Part 3" by Zulas
    "A Special Encounter With 'Ed'" by EverAnonymous
    "Cameraman's Empty Threat" by EverAnonymous
    "CCHR Propaganda Parade" by anonseatac
    "May 16th Part 1" by Caekanon
    "May 16th Part 2" by Caekanon
    "Tommy Gorman" by Caekanon
    "Night Raid" by Caekanon
    "March Part 1" by Discrepant
    "March Part 2" by Discrepant
    "March Part 3" by Discrepant
    "Free Sing Zone" by Discrepant
    "Anonymous Crimes" by Discrepant
    "Tunak Tunak" by Discrepant
    "Raid on CCHR" by Ramona
    "CCHR Counter Protest" by anmoyunos
    "CCHR Pwned" by Anonymous

May 17th:
    "CCHR Scilons Cited for Using Horn" by AnonOrange
    "Scilons Blame Anonymous for Breaking Fire Box" by AnonOrange
    "Scilon Pulled Over by SF Cops" by ObamAnon
    "SocalAnon's Big SF Adventure Part 1" by XenuBarb
    "SocalAnon's Big SF Adventure Part 2" by XenuBarb

"APA Learns to Deal With Scientology Campaign" by MedPage Today
  26. Zulas Member

over 9000 internets for you sir!
  27. caekanon Member

28. Anonymous Member

Have been working on another flier informing about the anti-psychiatry allegations made by the Cult. I have a feeling the main body of text may be a little tl;dr and could do with suggestions on improving it:

I wanted to get people's opinions/thoughts on whether or not this is an appropriate flier to distribute to the general public around my area. Thanks.
  29. Anonymous Member

PLEASE don't take this personally -- but you'd be better off copy/pasting from existing articles on this topic. Your writing is rather shaky, and your grasp of key facts and dates is not too good. As I say, please don't take this personally. It's just the way it is. Here are some sources for copy/pasting:

Citizens Commission on Human Rights (CCHR) - "human rights" group attacks health care professionals
    Scientology hatred of psychiatry and psychology // CCHR
    Scientology's war on psychiatry - Salon.com
    Scientology and psychiatry - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Quote:
    "Doctors are too often careless and incompetent, psychiatrists are simply outright murderers. The solution […] is to demand medical doctors become competent and to abolish psychiatry and psychiatrists as well as psychologists and other infamous Nazi criminal outgrowths.”
    -- L. Ron Hubbard

In 1969 Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard declared “war” on [strike]the institute of [/strike] Psychiatry, after the rejection of his book “Dianetics: The Modern Science of Mental Health” by the American Psychological Association for its lack of scientific credibility. Originally a respecter of the psychiatric industry, and previous user of psychotropic drugs himself, Hubbard went on to form several anti-psychiatry hate groups, including the Citizens Commission on Human Rights, which all share one openly-declared goal: the “global obliteration of psychiatry.”

Based on L. Ron Hubbard’s teachings, the CCHR are responsible for the distribution of false information regarding psychiatry, with absurd claims such as:
    • 50% of Psychiatrists sexually abuse their clients
    • Lobotomies and electroshock therapy are still performed involuntarily on patients in the same manner that they were used during the 1950’s.
    • Psychiatrists actively seek to kill any “difficult” patients they encounter
    • Psychiatrists drug children for their own monetary gain
    • Psychiatrists are responsible for the rise of Stalin and Hitler, as well as the atrocities committed by the Nazis during the Holocaust
    • Psychiatrists are responsible for the 9/11 terrorist attacks

Despite a large majority of former Scientologists emerging from the cult with symptoms of Post-Traumatic-Stress-Disorder, many of them will be unwilling to seek out psychological help for their distress due to the falsities taught to them within the cult. These effects may also extend to the wider population outside of the cult who could be deterred from seeking necessary treatment, leading to a life of suffering and discomfort.

The allegations about the Psychiatric industry being spread by Scientology must be stopped to help save the lives of those who are vulnerable and in desperate need of aid. For but a glimpse into the vast of death and danger that Scientology’s teachings can cause, google:
    Lisa McPhearson, Ellie Perkins, Kyle Brennan, Noah Lottick
  30. Anonymous Member

Not been taken personally, don't worry. Thanks for the sources.
  31. rawrz Member

Did another minipicket this saturday, must've gotten under there skin. They brought out some old signs from last week to try to cover us or block the view of us. Kinda funny that they brought them out during the last two hours the exhibit would be open. Na na na na, hey hey hey, goodbye. we watched jeff q. take down the head banner of the exhibit and they waited inside until we left to raid the org. Last day their fail exhibit was in town was a bust as barely any public actually went inside compared to other days when we raided and watched. After we left then they started to move stuff out of the building into that fail truck that got ticketed in anon oranges video. we raided the org for a few hours and left before the cold weather got any worse or started to rain. For all of you who raided last week, imagine the weather being the complete opposite.

Still making some vids about last week, getting footage for all of you that requested it, cocks, and the follow up miniraids for reference and fap material.
  32. rawrz Member

part 2 the march was made earlier and already posted.
  33. Ann O'Nymous Member

34. moreanonymous Member

Well, no comparison shot, but I KNOW the sign on the end was the big yellow wwp sign, and I think deliberately blurred, because that was very visible.
  35. Re: POST RAID: Psych Convention SF May 16-21

;)
  36. everanonymous Member

here's video of my encounter with the scilons in the very beginning.

Chronicles of Ever on Vimeo
  37. anmoyunos Member

That video made my pants tight.
  38. AlertAshAnon Member

Curious that the doofus in the video (the PITS) trots out the old $ci adage: "There's no physical test for psychiatric disease". A lovable, laughable chestnut, that! Whenever I try to post to the CCHR site on YT, they block me. Probably 'cuz I mention that there's no physical test for "engrams" or "body thetans" , either. But, they just don't seem ta care...
  39. the anti Member

scientology believes only words that matter on there own, you can point out clear facts and they scream out your lying and start calling you a criminal
  40. LilDebbie Member

should ask him what the e-meters are for then