Customize

Post your well wishes for Iran and its people here.

Discussion in 'Iran' started by Sol Mann, Jun 16, 2009.

1. saixbe Member

with you

with you in mourning and in support
  2. Message from the United States

Today, the Iranian People have gained the support of many multinational organizations. The one that is most known and protests the most is Anonymous. We, from Anonymous, hope that you fight and win for your freedom.

About 200 years ago, the Americans did it towards the British. They rose up, formed protests, and eventually caused a war. We'd like to see that, except without the war. Today, you are on the world stage. Instead of receiving negative comments, the People of Iran receive support and advice. It is unfortunate that the Iranian Government caused your suffering, but it is time for change. It is in the American Constitution, and in almost every constitution, that if the government fails it's job, it should be replaced by another.

Today, you are doing this. As someone once said, "United We Stand, Divided We Fall", it couldn't be more true in Iran today. United, you are a force to be reckoned with. United, you spread a message of peace and love. United, you will win this revolution. It is inevitable, that you will.

I hope to see a more peaceful Iran in the future. The history books shall smile on your protests, and future generations shall praise you.
  3. Best of luck to the Iranian people. I'm doing what I can from here, spreading as much of the information here as possible.
  4. Persian Member

Thank you all

The majority of Iranians do not like war as they proved in their calm protests. This government we have.. Oh yes.. We think of them as occupiers! Really! We cannot remember a day without fear of being executed!

Right now I had a call! The ID Caller shows number "000000"!

My heart beats hard.. Who can it be? Are they calling to warn me or what?

Pray for us and support us dear brothers. All of you who can donate us a moment of clarity in front of God! Please do it!

Oh God! We do not have no-one except you. Help us please!
  5. Good Luck

God knows i would jump on a plane over there if I could, Be safe.
  6. !

Be proud about yourself, stay tuned! Fight for your dreams and rights.

Best wishes and i hope you will get it!
  7. xXx

Keep on struggling.
    You are all brave and have a lots of courage.

Support from Sweden
  8. No government in the world should ever allow its people to be mistreated as they are in Iran.

You all have my prayers and support. Stay safe and stay strong.
  9. It,s up to the Iranian people.

I have no problems with the Iranian people,s choice whether they votes on the one or other candidate.

But it looks like the election is forged by the current government.

These ideas about the CIA is staying behind this demostrations is nonsense.

Considered by millions of people who is demostration, it seems to me that the goverment apparently has low support.

I want Iranians all well no matter which candidate they vote for, it is their own future it,s about.

Norwegian
  10. atmasabr Member

Please remember there are many of us who don't have the internet who are praying for you, too.
  11. Fussilat [41:34]

وَلَا تَسْتَوِي الْحَسَنَةُ وَلَا السَّيِّئَةُ ادْفَعْ بِالَّتِي هِيَ أَحْسَنُ فَإِذَا الَّذِي بَيْنَكَ وَبَيْنَهُ عَدَاوَةٌ كَأَنَّهُ وَلِيٌّ حَمِيمٌ
  12. wishing you the very best!

"A government should Fear its nation, instead of the nation fearing the government".
    best wishes to all to all protesting!
  13. Best of luck to you all. And thank you, Anon, for taking up another worthy cause.
  14. Do not let them intimidate you. You are the power not them, the mighty strong will show that the people rule the nation not the government and they will never be silenced

keep up the good work and never give up for what you believe in
  15. I support Iran people

I'm from Turkey. I support Iran people's action for justice and democracy.
  16. Australia thinks of you in your time of need

I hope the change you have been wanting comes in the form of Iran's people standing up, as is being done. I've heard from Iranian friends what their families and friends have gone through for decades, I sincerely hope change is coming.

May the power of the true Iran be left, which is what you are all standing and what you believe in.
  17. cwilliams0889 Member

I did not know what a hero was until I heard the protesters in Iran, fighting for what they believe in.

I don't think I've accomplished much in my life so far, but I believe that if I can help the cause of these people, even if the only help I can give is to spread the word and make sure as many people know about this important cause, I can rest knowing I've helped a good cause, a cause of justice.

You are all heroes. You are all doing the right thing. I am moved by your heroism and so is the rest of the world. I send you my love and you will all be in my prayers.
  18. neromene Member

Support from the USA...

May your god bless you and give you the tools to succeed...
  19. I'm English. I support Iran *and* I like waffles.
  20. I am American...I like waffles and I support Iran..also, beer.
  21. Fancy Member

I guess this is the most approriate place for me to post. I been watching Anon for over a year now since they came to my attention.

I wish the people of Iran well. To choose their own destiny.

I am aware that I can't put my life style onto others. Kind of like the IDIC of Trek fame.
    But universe wide what is right is right. Harming others for control is just plain wrong.

I am a freezoner and that is why I know of Anon and I knew they would do something more and bigger one day and it seems that time is now. That is why I started to have hope for our country as well. When I gave up on the proper change.

I am learning from Anon in some ways.

I am mostly lurking as there is not much I can do but post I support what is right.

Be Well
  22. To ALL people of Iran

Your fear is justified. The system you struggle against has much to loose if you succeed, and that puts fear into them. They do not want to loose the power and control they have, and will fight just as hard as you do. What reason do you have to fight? Freedom!

Freedom to speak your mind when you disagree with what you government thinks is right. Freedom to live without fear of a foreign government controlling your human rights. Freedom to know that your sons and daughters can make choices about their future. Freedom to live your life the way you think is right.

Your numbers are your power and your voice. Every one of you who walk in the sea of green will add more than yourself to the true voice Iran. Stay strong, your freedom and the freedom of your brothers, sisters, mothers, fathers, sons and daughters is in your hands. The road will be hard, and the path will be painful, but know that the free people of the world support all of you even if our governments are unable to.

This is your fight, fight for what is yours!
  23. drn

Solidarity to the Iranian people from italy
  24. support

i'm italian and i support iranian people for freedom and democracy
  25. annieburns52 Member

Solidarity

God bless you---from New York, USA!
  26. annieburns52 Member

Sic Semper Tyrannis blog quote

"I have heard enough. Let us side with the Iranians in the streets. "Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of their country..." (and women obviously) Tom Paine and Mr. Jefferson call to us across the centuries to come to the aid of the Iranian people. Contrary to the nonsense of the propagandists, Americans never meant any harm to the Iranian people. Americans should now stand with those who want to be free people. What about it, President Obama?"

To read more: http://turcopolier.typepad.com/
  27. I'm ukranian. I support Iran people's action for justice and democracy.
  28. spread this

i am german/persian and i support humanity, the will of the majority and reason all over the world, and now especially in iran!
  29. I am also from South Korea. I support democracy in Iran.
  30. Good luck, my heart goes out to all of you brave people, from V.T, USA
  31. Courage to the people!

Finally the people of Iran, living in Iran, have strengthened and put together their courage collectively to act and free their inner persuasions of belief for the future governement of Iran. Long have I also prayed for this in distance from my country, for my country. I pray that they will be heard and rewarded for their courage!

Must say, I was most delighted and almost teared up reading all the post from you people around the world expressing your empathy and concern for my countrymen.

/Iranian in north
  32. My heart breaks as I view the videos and pictures of so many people being hurt. My prayers are that the people of Iran are safe. An American who does NOT hate the people of Iran.
  33. Good luck

Hi to everyone who fight and heros who died theses days and the last 30 years of dictator government.whatever the government has is not stronger than God you have. God be with you. Our prayer is with you all. You are brave people who have inspire all world. Good luck and be safe.
  34. Coming from my rather sheltered American life I cannot pretend to know what you're going through so I'll skip any platitudes that I would lend for another situation. All I can say is be safe, good luck, and hopefully this can all end peacefully. Peace be with you Iran.
  35. Peace be with you and may you soon have your vote counted. My prayers are coming from the USA
  36. FWIW - I'm a secular Jew from Israel.

All I have to say is:

FREEDOM FOR IRAN!
  37. Bryan W Member

We the World Support You

I am an American, and while our countries have many, and will continue to have many diffrences, I want it known that I support this movement 100%. For us in the West, its difficult to express our support for fear of being villified by the Regime. Not that villification bothers us, people will always paint a convieniant enemy when they have an agenda to push through. But rather that villification attaches us to an honest movement for freedom in a negative way. It can weaken, rather than strengthen the movement for peace you the people have begun.

Do not feel as though no one cares of what is happening to your nation. We do care, deeply, though we maintain our silence in hopes that we in the West do not become the center of the Debate, but that what you have say is.

Our hopes and prayers are with you all. I appluad your efforts, and I am Inspired by your Courage. If anyone else out there in the world reads this and agrees, tell everyone where your from, and that you support your brothers in far off lands.

I am an American, and support the Iranian People.
  38. To the brave people of Iran!

It's truly aweinspiring to sit here in Norway and watch the people of Iran (an a lot of women as well) show amazing courage, standing up to a dangerous and oppressive regime, and doing it with peaceful means!

I wish you all the best in your struggle, and hope that some time soon i can visit a free Iran, a country that all the people i know that have visited describe as one of the most beautiful places on this earth, with extremely open, intelligent and friendly people!

Keep the faith, the world is watching and supporting you!
  39. Noname-IRAN Member

40. I am from Switzerland, and I support the Iranian People.