Customize

Post your well wishes for Iran and its people here.

Discussion in 'Iran' started by Sol Mann, Jun 16, 2009.

1. We the World Support You

I am from Argentina, and I support the Iranian People.
  2. I am American, but I want it known that I support this cause. My heart is with the Iranians in their struggle for liberty.

There may not be much I can do as an individual, but please know I am watching and supporting you.

I sincerely hope you succeed.

I want to thank all of you that are involved. It's never easy to stand up. I praise all of you who are doing so.
  3. I am an American Christian Woman

Hello world, I'm so very sorry for each loss and every bit of pain your feeling. Life for every one on this planet is connected not just in this fight but in life. Were all sisters and brothers; and right now our family needs us. Needs us to watch and witness their pain; needs us to feel this pain so that we can prevent it from happening again. STAND UP PEOPLE!!!! this could be any of us Wake UP please.

Somebody shakes when the wind blows
    Somebodys missing a friend (hold on)
    Somebodys lacking a hero
    And they have not a clue when its all gonna end again

Stories buried and untold
    Someone is hiding the truth (hold on)
    When will this mystery unfold
    And will the sun ever shine
    In the blind mans eyes when he cries

You can change the world (I cant do it by myself)
    You can touch the sky (its gonna take somebodys help)
    Youre the chosen one (Im gonna need some kind of sign)
    If we all cry at the same time tonight

If people laugh when theyre feeling sad
    Someone is taking a life (hold on)
    Respect to believe in your dreams
    So tell me where were you
    When your children cried last night

Faces filled with madness
    Miracles unheard of (hold on)
    Faith is found in the winds
    All we have to do is to reach for the truth, the truth

If we all cry at the same time tonight

And when that flag glows therell be no more wars
    And when all cause I will answer all your prayers (prayers)
    Show the world

If we all cry at the same time tonight- Micheal Jackson "CRY"
    I understand why some of our family can't post there real name here. I how ever stand by this Fight and this post- Babette F. Miller
  4. HelpingIran Member

Very well said.
    It's frustrating to be on the sidelines, but any direct action would hurt the cause.
    So for now, our hearts and souls go out to those protesting in Iran.
    We are eager to help in any way possible, all you have to do is ask.
  5. I am from Canada, and I support the Iranian people.
  6. To all people of Iran who may be reading this. I want you to know that I support this revolt. If you do not already know it, I want you to know that Americans actually care deeply about your people and I hope you know that we support you.

May you find the freedom that you are longing for and may it be ever so wonderful for you as it is for me.

Peace and love to all!
  7. BrittanyUSA Member

I'm an American and support the Iranian peoples' fight for freedom (although not physically, in mind, heart, and spirit).
  8. I am from Hong Kong, and i really support the Iranian People, i'll send this site and iran news to all my friends to support yours.
  9. 0742 Member

Be safe Brothers Sisters Comrades freedom is yours if you take it:
  10. Keep it GREEN!

Hi guys, solidarity from northern Italy! I hope you guys in Iran are able to read this lines, to understand my poor english and to get some spiritual support from my words.

It's really vital that you keep your voice loud and clear, do not fall in violence and keep on testimony through your cameras, cellphones and picture what is going on in your country, for the whole world to see. It's the only way to awaken international public opinion and spread the protest in your country.

Also remember you're an example to other countries who are experiencing dictatorship: what you're doing now CAN change the world, at least the future of your nation (and my future, too, since I'd like to visit your country so much!).

So Keep it Green, and keep it loud!
  11. ...agrea

hei - i'm secular from israel too!!
    i'm from ashdod..from where are you??
    and i'm supportingIRAN FREEDOM too!

FREE IRAN! by d.b israel!
  12. I'm from Italy and I support the Iranian People
  13. Canadians support you iran! Be strong!
  14. I'm from Italy and I support the Iranian People
  15. Support

I'm supporting you from Australia. Stay strong!
  16. I support you

I am from around the world. We support your efforts to ensure that your voices are heard. Stay strong. The voices of many can not be silenced. You will be remembered for your courage. This is not just for you but future generations.
  17. I don't care if you support or don't support what is going on in Iran. The Iranian people want change, and are trying to educe that change. Americans can do this and take advantage of that right regularly without any fear of death or censorship. I am proud of the Iranian citizens for standing up for what they want.
  18. Im Swedish and support Iran!
  19. I am Canadian, and I am disgusted with how the Iran people have been treated. Be strong!
  20. I'm Danish, and I would wish there were anything real I could do to support you! but in both heart and soul i support you, as long as you have the majority!
  21. Good day from an American

I personally have not a care about Iran or its future, but I do have a great sadness that personal freedoms are being squashed by a bunch of paranoid old men, that have decided to view their population as mushrooms (kept in the dark and fed shit).

I truly feel for the people and sit with anticipation of a new future for the people and wish them all the grace of god to find their freedoms.

Regards all, go in peace.
  22. You are an inspiration to the peace-loving world. We are with you and wish you the best. Stay safe.
  23. Best Wishes

From England, I wish you strength in your fight to go on, please do not give in...easy for me to say, the feedom you young men and women seek is round the corner,
  24. The world should wear green..

From London - the world is watching and your courage is an inspirational. I shall wear a green ribbon as a symbol of my solidarity with you and hope others will too.
  25. Sykskar Member

I'm from England, and I was very moved by the Iranian protests, I knew little of your country before, but now I have a deep respect for the strength of your people's spirit and conviction.

"Be the change you want to see in the world"
  26. Anonymous Member

On behalf of NYC Anonymous, we give you our full support. May your banners fly high and strong during these tough times. Never surrender your freedom or your life.
  27. Prayers are with you

This all so saddens me. I wish I knew what I could do to help these people. It's like another Saddam is control over a different nation. Keep praying to who ever you pray to. Your cries will be heard and answered. Keep the belief and courage.
  28. To the people of Iran

Brothers and Sisters,

I am an American, and a Christian. I know very little about you or your country. There are some in my country who in the past would have us fear you, but I know that everywhere, people are people, and we are not so different as some would have us believe.

I see the pictures and videos that your government is trying to contain, and I am humbled by your courage and inspired by your hunger for freedom. I was very surprised by these events, and I do not pretend to know what will happen, but I am watching, and I pray for all of you.

Allah O Akbar
    God Is Great
  29. In my mind Im with the people who voted for Musavi and who want a recount. Im really hoping that the're will be a recount, allthough I do think that the change that a recount will actually happen is very small. Therefor, I hope for a revolution.
  30. from-iran Member

tnx guys for ur support

pls go to this website n ask google to change its logo for one for us
    tnx
  31. from-iran Member

tnx guys for ur support

tnk u very much
    we r so happy that people out there r helping us about this issue, yes we were unknown to lots of people before ,cuz they were banned us , we r not a wild ,arrogant nation ,we r a peaceful nation ,but there r a few individuals who control the rest of us , n from now on ,we cant be silent n we hav to keep moving
    i d like to ask u ,send proxies to people on orkut, tweeter, facebook, yahoo 360, hi5, n other sites like these , n besides spread sites like balatarin.#com
    peiknet.#com , peykeiran.#com ,radiofarda.#com bbcpersian.#com (remove the # sign) n contact news agencies n UN n go to this site n ask google to change its logo for one for us,Where is our vote
    n stay in touch with this great website ( i personally say a big tnx to the admin) n other wesites n blogs
    god bless u people
  32. For the Iranian People

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security."*

May the wisdom of God, which is infinite in every way, direct you in all your paths.

Sincerely, Mark White

* Quotation taken from the United States Declaration of Independence.
  33. Inspired by these people's courage, i wrote a poem in italian, and i translated more or less.
    This is dedicated for you, Iranian, brave people. Your example is a fire for us, we never have to forget that freedom have to be conquered. I stand with you all.

Hi, Freedom.
    Today i cried your name.

Walking in that big street, looking
    every people in the eyes
    i saw the craziness that men can do
    without you.
    And yes, i cried your name. Aloud.
    And was a long cry.

A fire suddenly burned in my heart
    an eternal, undying flame
    that cries, will cry forever your name,
    freedom.

Yes, today i want no less. Freedom.
    I say this word as it is the first time
    as i am a child, a so powerful word
    enigmatic as it is the human being.
    Say it, shout it. Leave this word run
    on your lips, forever.

You know, freedom
    is important that i say you these things.
    Because today
    i fight to protect your meaning.
    With my body and my will.
  34. Peace and freedom for all

I just wanted to add my voice like these others from around the world. Its heart warming to read the comments people are posting.

I like all these good people prey that the justice that you crave comes to you, good luck and stay safe.
  35. best wishes from Holland

Hi.
    From Holland I would like to wish you alot of strength & hope in the days & weeks to come.
    The situation in Iran is all over the news here. it looks scary & intimidating...
    Im not going to choose sides, all I wish to say is that those who are on the bad end of oppression and still dare to stand tall for what they believe in, are in my opinion very brave & deserve respect. I hope your bravery will pay off!!

Never let anyone tell you its not right to stand for what you believe in!!!!
  36. From Belgium, Brussels
    We are all with you, your fighting is right!
    Good luck and be carefull
    NO PASARAN!
  37. mcopps Member

Its amazing what is happening right now. The strength of these people to fight for their cause is inspiring. Today I took a history test and I had to remember all of these revolutions that happened and all I could think was "this is happening right now." I hope and pray for your saftey.
  38. People here in the US take their freedoms for granted so often. It warms my heart to see so many people willing to stand up for what is right. I wish you the best my Iranian brothers/sisters. Allah O Akbar
  39. its easy to sit here and say keep fighting, you are the ones who are fighting. We do not know the dangers you are going through. But i wish you all strength. The entire world is watching and we are all inspired by your fight for freedom.
  40. I support your courage!

We in America support your struggle. Your protest is an inspiration to the world. No mater how difficult things become, know that you have brothers and sisters throughout the world who pray for you!