Customize

Postgame Boston megaraid May 2010

Discussion in 'USA - East Coast' started by LarryBren, May 29, 2010.

1. magster Member

Re: Postgame Boston megaraid May 2010

UGHH! This looks like Tommy Davis rant when he went up against the BBC dude! And talking about that, I still can't figure out what the hell Tommy Davis was chewing on when he went face to face with Sweeney. I think he kept grabbing and chewing on his tongue, because I didn't see any gum being chewed.
  2. Anonymous Member

Liar, they said they would show some unseen footage at the Mega.

YOU MAD.
  3. anonymous612 Member

4. magster Member

Let them show it in good time. And, don't call me a liar.
  5. HouseSpiderV3 Member

only lulzy pic I seen so far. keep winning lilsis. the rest of you are boring. take a pube collection or something.
  6. Random guy Member

The "Free Herro!" sign made my day!
  7. dumbass Member

What an uneventful raid. Actually, you know, it wasn't a raid at all. We stood there on the corners for three fucking hours. Quietly. QUIETLY. The only attempt to break the silence was quelled by the police. I guess it's okay, though, because we held signs up. They are wonderfully effective.

All of you who weren't there, if you're looking at those pictures and thinking it was a great "raid", don't be fooled. No more noise was made in front of the Org than was made by you clicking that link to Photobucket.

tl;dr, LIBRARY TIME IS NOT A RAID
  8. Ann O'Nymous Member

9. anonsparrow Member

A little mish mash vid. of misc. faggotry..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYViMy-8vJY]YouTube - Boston MegaRaid[/ame]
  10. robotrock Member

Looks pretty win to me. Important to be visible and keep those signs up. As a wise man told me at a raid: People forget quickly. Moar signs ftw!!
  11. tippytoe Member

One of the problems with Boston is, unlike LA and DC there are no awesome handlers, so that may lessen the "entertainment value" of any video to some. I mean it's pretty hard to compete with the lulz value of Patty Baber, Tiim, Fronck, Sylvia "The Sea Witch", etc.. But, the most important thing is that Anons were there and enturbulation and public education took place even if we as long distance observers didn't see it in video.
  12. magster Member

The signs were fabulous! I would take that as a big win, and also the amount of people that showed up surely attracted alot of public eyes. Good effort all around!

Waiting impatiently to hear the speeches. :)
  13. subgenius Member

sweet dude
    good times
  14. RightOn Member

thanks Sparrow
    looks like everyone had a great time getting the word out and informing the public :)
  15. Anonymous Member

Some signs were good without a doubt. The number of people around would surely have attracted some attention if it wasn't in the middle of a very low traffic residential area. Look outside your home 10 times randomly throughout the day. It's a bit like that, but quieter because the police were awful.

People have to learn when to identify something as bad so they can learn from it rather than living in their self-aggrandizing world of rainbows. Seeing every little experience as positive for a group with strictly predefined parameters is cultic behavior, and not something to be strived for.

It was a victory that people are still interested, and showed up. It was almost completely devoid of fun or energy except for the occasional car honk. The DC Megaraid was playful and loud. This "raid" had virtually nothing to distinguish this from any other protest, except for masks. Evaluate and adapt or you are as blind to reason as those who we are against.
  16. JustSomeWoman Member

I think the current expression for the 1940's "paddy wagon", is now "party van".

"Paddy wagon" referred to the fact that the police were Irish, i.e., "Paddies". Now that we in the world have been educated about speaking things like N****ers, P***dies, J**s, that denigrate certain races and cultures, ...

Aw, Fuck this shit! Let the niggers, the paddies, the kikes and hebes, the tacos, the towelheads, and the chinks and japs just suck it up!

I feel much better now.
  17. manly man Member

oui!
  18. manly man Member

lol at anonsparrow video where some one says " My name is herro. I am here with all these moonbats to tell you guys that I love you!......... huuurrrrrrrrrrrgggghghg!!!!" just epic.

And to think that some one once posted that herro never did go out and protest with the crowed and simply posted on random threads to stir up shisnits! XD
  19. WMAnon Member

It's too bad NYC only chose to attend one event on one day of the weekend.

I'll try to get a full postgame report up soon, right now I'm a corset lobster from running around the island all day.
  20. Re: Postgame Boston megaraid May 2010

Mmmm, lobster.
  21. tippytoe Member

Was the extra special footage from the assaulted Halifax Anon shown during the raid?
  22. Anonymous Member

Thread needs pictures of little sister and bwg. Everything else is irrelevant.
  23. Anonymous Member

Glad to hear is still around. Hadn't seen him post in a while :)
  24. Re: Postgame Boston megaraid May 2010

Having never been to a big raid before, I gotta say I was impressed, cops bawwing aside. We learned that the cops are gonna bitch unless we get permits to yell, so next time, we get a more extensive permit. Or else we all vow to scream until we all get dragged away.

Written words are more easily remembered though, and everyone sported a sign at one point or another. All in all, good job Boston Anons! Extra props to LS for so much extra WIN
  25. theLastAnon Member

Sparrow also posted Larry Brennan's speech which I think is worth watching so I'm posting it here. He does a good job giving a somewhat brief history of Scientology's religious cloaking and hints at new lawsuits coming....

Larry's voice isn't heard loudly enough above the constant drumbeat of certain other former high-level executives. I also appreciate greatly that he doesn't come across as a raving moonbat, which is easy for anyone to do when explaining some of this nonsense.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ci-eUhHwK0s]YouTube - Boston MegaRaid Speeches - Larry Brennan 1 of 2[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6FYcFT5NKg[/ame]
  26. Anonymous Member

Little sister is the QUEEN of CHANOLOGY!!!ELEVENTY!!!!
  27. Anonymous Member

It was alright I guess...
  28. Sethdood Member

We came cuz we hadda take care of something real quick:
    2n66fia.jpg
  29. Codeine Member

Nice, ya my sister went. Wish i could have gone to
  30. Re: Postgame Boston megaraid May 2010

[size=+1]Holy CRAP, look at that...

...The Anon on the far left is actually eating a healthy snack!
    [/size]
  31. 3rdMan Member

Had fun both days. Boston cops should not be cockbags and ruin our fun but oh well, we kicked ass next day anyways. Love the pics and vids so far. Will work on mine and have it done next week.
  32. Anonymous Member

Yeah what a bunch of assholes doing their job and enforcing the law. So selfish of them.
  33. Re: Postgame Boston megaraid May 2010

My tits are so sunburned. :( Boob lotion guy failed me.

P.S. Moar pics of St. Louis hottie plz.
  34. manly man Member

Ouch! that's a horrible thing to fail at. XD
  35. Anonymous Member

I really hope your nipples are okay. :(

My condolences.
  36. Anonymous Member

Was it organic?
  37. ParanoidCT Member

i hate that “theyre just doing their jobs!” bullshit. just cause its your job doesnt mean your an asshole.
  38. lostatsea Member

I had a wonderful time! Many thanks to the Boston anons for their hospitality. I also think they do a great job, considering the constrictions they have to work around.

Also, also...I too am sporting the boob burn. Ah well.

Reposting my photos from day 1:

Boston Megaraid - a set on Flickr

Finally uploaded Day 2:

Boston megaraid Day2 - a set on Flickr
  39. Anonymous Member

All this talk of toasted tits disturbs me. You ladies should take better care of your treasures.
  40. AnonLover Member

the rest of the speeches - what a fantastic job the speakers all did!

Nancy Many