Customize

PostGame: Sydney - 21-11 - RING RING XENOPHONE

Discussion in 'Asia Pacific' started by Zhent, Nov 21, 2009.

1. Zhent Member

PostGame: Sydney - 21-11 - RING RING XENOPHONE

This was a triumph, I'm making a note here,
    [SIZE="7"]HUGE FUCKING WIN!!![/SIZE]

What a day, what an EPIC raid. Overall we haven't done it that good in a VERY long time, probably about early 2008.

Where to begin? I dunno, one thing that quickly springs to mind was it was HOT. One of the hottest and most exhausting raids we've ever had, but of course it was also one of the most fun.

Public support has undoubtebly reached an unprecended level. I was literally shocked when we were at central and the car horns started up. Its a very busy and wide road outside of central and we had anons on the large median strips with the signs and flags.
    And god damn once the honking started it would not fucking stop! It was endless, at some points nearly ALL the cars were honking! I've never seen anything like it.
    I got some of this on video so be sure to check it out when it comes online.

There was a real sense of purpose and awesomeness today, and we had a ton of speeches that should be posted up soon.

One interesting thing to note when we were outside the org; a scilon was coming in and she was obviously very new, she had no idea what was going on and looked at our signs with confusion and interest, when she was going in one anon managed to hand her a flyer! The poor girl was probably getting sec-checked 5 minutes later.

Oh and media. I think we had 2 journalists and 2 photographers from 2 different publications come out today. We haven't had this happen since... well the beginning. One journo stuck around and we gave her a LOT of info, she interviewed the ex's so we could expect a fairly decent article on it soon. The photographer guys got some awesome pics so expect that as well.

One more thing, the receptionist was wearing earbuds. Kinda unusual for a receptionist right? I think we all know why he was wearing them...

On to AOSH ANZO and sadly one thing was missing.
    Cyrus Brooks!
    Totally gone, didn't show his face anywhere, not even in the building. Its suspected hes down at Canberra trying to 'handle' the situation.

We had a great time at the AO and theres one thing I'll point out now, and this is pretty damn epic.

29epq2f.jpg

Its a little bit hard to make out, what is this you ask?

Its a microphone in a pipe sticking out of the AO. A fucking microphone!

11h4d4l.jpg
    Heres another pic for perspective. Thanks witch.

We suspect theres a laundry on the other side due to the hot air coming out of the other vent.
    It was quickly theorised that staff use this side door to come out and have a smoko. The hidden microphone records their conversations and checks for out-ethics. We figure there recently was a cap on the pipe making it 'hidden'.

Its pretty much like a secret sec-check.

Of course after finding it we showed the cops, and we also showed the journo's and the photographer dude spent some time getting detailed shots of it.

[SIZE="4"]Oh man someone is getting in SO MUCH SHIT for this.[/SIZE]
    I wonder if the staff have realised they were illegally being recorded yet?

UPDATE : Pics done, heres a small sampling;

4123178985_b71f8473f7.jpg

4123182471_a16b00b393.jpg

4123954962_b604ff744c.jpg

4123956848_b7a33293cc.jpg

4123969974_c1e3d5fa30.jpg

4123192627_df5458ea77.jpg

4123966178_ef72b88dd1.jpg

4123967222_70e43791f8.jpg

Heaps more at Sydney Scientology Protest 21-11-09 - a set on Flickr !

Download all the higher res pics in a zip as well!

My videos still coming...

Heres one from another anon:
  2. Anoniemert Member

re: PostGame: Sydney - 21-11 - RING RING XENOPHONE

that sounds pretty damn epic.
    Good show.
  3. ryangiggs Member

thanks Zhent.

Now take three deep breaths.
  4. _You_ Member

My jaw is bruised. So much win!

I LOVE IT that the press and the police were there to observe the microphone.

And the signs are so very great!
    3433479761_0a6b475c83_o.jpg
  5. ryangiggs Member

Re: Sydney - 21-11 - RING RING XENOPHONE

Hidden microphones seems an old practice in Sydney.

Extract from Aaron Saxton's letter:-
    "On another occasion he was ordered to get a professional in to bug the
    offices of the registrars in Sydney – the sales staff."
    (pre 1991).
  6. iaxiloll Member

Re: PostGame: Sydney - 21-11 - RING RING XENOPHONE

*wiping the tears of joy away* You have come a long way Anonymous, I am proud to have fapped on the cult with you.
  7. Concealed Electronic Device Found Outside Sea Org

listeningdeviceclose.jpg
    listeningdevicefar.jpg
    This device was discovered by a Sydney Anon in today's raid 21 November 2009. Not sure who specifically discovered it. It is located outside the Sea Org base in Greek Street, Sydney concealed in a pipe which feeds into the laundry room of the base. The location of the device is consistent with where Sea Org members might take cigarette breaks. From actual inspection at the time of taking the photograph, there appears to be a small microphone, coaxial signal cables and power cables (red and black). The coaxial cable appears to continue down the pipe into the base. Police were onsite for the raid, and were informed, but did not appear interested and no action was taken while we were there. Sydney Morning Herald and Central Magazine photographers were both present and took photos. As the Central Magazine is a free magazine handed out on Wednesdays in the Sydney CBD, the Sydney Morning Herald will probably be the one to break the story as it is published tomorrow. According to the Central Magazine Photographer it is illegal to record conversations without knowledge or consent.

Central Magazine photographer requested Anon 'Switch' to model for the picture.

Sydney Morning Herald
    Central Magazine
  8. iaxiloll Member

Re: Concealed Electronic Device Found Outside Sea Org

It was also mentioned here here , are you sure it is not a cam ?
  9. Re: PostGame: Sydney - 21-11 - RING RING XENOPHONE

Love your work, Zhent - weather much nicer here in Mel for raid today.

Hope someone gets some photos of us up soon - my first raid and lots lulz.:D

No media here tho' - just frantic DSA photo'ing me through the front window - look on her face was priceless.
  10. Shinythings Member

moar pics of her please
  11. _You_ Member

[IMG]
  12. Re: Concealed Electronic Device Found Outside Sea Org

Had a close look at it. It looked like a microphone, as it had a cover on it rather than a glassed surface. Sorry, about double post, I checked prior to system going down for backup and by the time I did my proof reading ...
  13. RightOn Member

Since someone said they film celebs during auditing (I think it was Beghe), a mic in an area where Sea Orgers and staff would chat does not surprise me on iota. It's probably only of one hundreds they have IMO
  14. iaxiloll Member

The good old days lol.

15. _You_ Member

a condenser microphone, the favorite type of spooks, PI's and dirty bastards.

*high sensitivity
    *low noise
    *small size
    *omnidirectional

[IMG]
  16. iaxiloll Member

17. basil Member

"Show us a real OT and we'll all go home".

Love it.
  18. Re: PostGame: Sydney - 21-11 - RING RING XENOPHONE

Drop yourself in toxic waste. A cheaper, safer way to get super powerz.
  19. RedSuitGirl Member

What are you talking about? Everyone knows the REAL, Scientology-approved way is to EoC and get reincarnated on planet Krypton...
  20. _You_ Member

QFE
  21. Re: PostGame: Sydney - 21-11 - RING RING XENOPHONE

Epic win Sydney. ;D
  22. moose Member

could be. but it also looks like just a piece of metal. someone should go back and get some more info (and bring a ladder)
  23. _You_ Member

It was a fantastic raid, awesome pics Zhent, and awesome caek RSG (even though I didn't take any, was so hot today I was parched). I'm looking forward to tomorrow's newspaper.
  24. Olrik Member

That's excellent. Bravo, australiens! (that's french! ;)
  25. _You_ Member

I must say I do approve with this request.
  26. _You_ Member

Could be a piece of metal used for mounting. The wiring doesn't seem to be connected, just resting on it. Possibly used for mounting a camera that isn't there now.

Ironically enough there could be no electronic device there, just the remnants of one.
  27. RedSuitGirl Member

A piece of metal? With all those wires attached? You've gotta be joking.

DSC00248.jpg
  28. _You_ Member

You're absolutely right. I'll volunteer to let the femanon sit on my [STRIKE]face[/STRIKE] shoulders so we can get a closer look. You can never be too careful.
  29. Re: Concealed Electronic Device Found Outside Sea Org

Well the photo looks like a piece of metal but my eyes are better than my shitty camera and what I saw was a mic IMHO. We were all talking in front of the mic and I strongly suspect that it will be removed tonight. I live too far away to check myself though.
  30. _You_ Member

It's definitely a microphone, the attached wiring and the appearance of the device is just like microphones I've seen before. I do think a camera may have been attached in the past, look carefully at the cables, that yellow plug is for the video signal. Surveillance cameras often include a microphone like the one pictured. It is an odd location to mount a camera, the likely intent would be to record conversations.
  31. RedSuitGirl Member

I wonder if we can find any old photos of the org to see whether this pipe used to be capped off, and how...
  32. _You_ Member

As said above, I reckon it could be a condenser microphone:
    Electret_condenser_microphone_capsules.jpg
  33. Schwabe Member

Very good! Kudos to Sydanons from Germoney!! Looking forward to see moar pics.

Only the news pisses me always when they are talking about hacker attacks. I have never done that and I think <10% of us could do it. The big mass is moralfags like me.
  34. JohnnyRUClear Member

I've got some pipe for her to &quot;model&quot; with.

No wonder they're stuck in an electronic incident! [COLOR=&quot;Red&quot;]SCIENTOLOGY DISCONNECTS CAMERAS[/COLOR]
  35. _You_ Member

It is not uncommon for SO to spy on their own people. In SH UK, a new phone system was installed some years ago which allowed RTC to listen in on conversations in every office on that base, including CMO and management. They could not only ease drop on phone conversations, they could hear conversations in the room. They were quite proud of their Orwellian little spy system. Keeps the low-life on their toes and compliant.
  36. T.W.C_Anon Member

Yeah that's definitely a mic. Doesn't surprise me however since this is Scientology.
  37. _You_ Member

You would think such a discovery would be of interest to the police. Did they give any reason as to why they weren't interested in this apparent piece of surveillance equipment?

I think that is certainly an electronic device, why would you have all these wires there if it wasn't? It looks like a microphone.
  38. FreakE420 Member

39. T.W.C_Anon Member

Probably because it is on private property therefore they cannot do much.
  40. _You_ Member

Marc Headley has installed hundreds of these for the CoS in "pictures" in auditing rooms. When he wakes up and logs on, no doubt he'll be able to say for sure.