Customize

PostGame: Sydney - 21-11 - RING RING XENOPHONE

Discussion in 'Asia Pacific' started by Zhent, Nov 21, 2009.

1. Re: Concealed Electronic Device Found Outside Sea Org

Nah, we thought of that. However, he always wears the earpiece by itself. But this particular time he had that mic behind his tie in the middle of his chest and the wire inside his shirt. If it were for hands free use the mic would logically be placed near his head, not way down that low on his chest. IMO, they were trying to pick up what Anons said to Barney, or amongst themselves, when they walked past the door of the Fort Harrison.
  2. _You_ Member

Re: PostGame: Sydney - 21-11 - RING RING XENOPHONE

Dunno, she have maroon eyes?
  3. kamakaze2000 Member

MIKE-CAP20match.jpg.gif
  4. Asshole Member

That's what I was thinking. Couldn't find a pic.
  5. Re: Concealed Electronic Device Found Outside Sea Org

Could be. Yet whenever i am using the same walkie talkie set up while on location, i tuck the mic/ear bud cable into my shirt also. That way the cable does not get in my way when filming. I can locate the mic anywhere on my chest.

Not meaning to derail Oz epic thread. Just sharing real life info.
  6. Barry41 Member

Re: Concealed Electronic Device Found Outside Sea Org

No it's not hollow, though it may appear to be in that photo. People who were there saw it (in stereoscopic 3D) and the end was not a female connector.
  7. _You_ Member

HAHAHA

I now love you.
  8. Re: PostGame: Sydney - 21-11 - RING RING XENOPHONE

] MIKE-CAP20match.jpg.gif Good find. If you notice in the photo, the black RCA jack with the YELLOW color inside. That is the VIDEO jack. The other black jack is the low voltage power imput. There is still nothing connected to the multi pin female end where the red/white/black wires connect.
  9. kamakaze2000 Member

i doubt that.. its smaller then a match.. it looks like a mic, + and - wire, mono audio wire, all sealed in heat shrink tube, with a connection for an audio rca and a source of power?
  10. Re: PostGame: Sydney - 21-11 - RING RING XENOPHONE

It could be. It would be kinda odd to locate a mic right next to the exhaust vent though. In the original pic with the femanon, the pipe and exhaust vent are located right next to each other.
  11. _You_ Member

Gumby I know what you mean but you are mistakened. Look at that photo in context on the page it came from: $9 | Security Microphones | CCTV Microphones | Surveillance Microphones | Camera Microphones | Bug Microphone | Spy Microphone | Hidden Microphone | Covert Microphone | Concealed Microphone

It's a microphone, with mono audio jack and power input.

This is the mic without the black sleeve: [IMG]
  12. Re: PostGame: Sydney - 21-11 - RING RING XENOPHONE

Thanks for correcting my FAIL. I still wonder why they located a mic next to the exhaust vent pipe.
  13. DeathHamster Member

I was thinking that. You'd think people would notice that the dryer or whatever always stops when they go out for a break...
  14. kamakaze2000 Member

there was 2 exhaust pipes, one for heat which has scortch marks, and this one, which i assume is for some sort of ventilation :D
  15. Re: PostGame: Sydney - 21-11 - RING RING XENOPHONE

I wonder if the scilons have to TALK to the PIPE? in order to re-enter the building after their cig break? I can't tell if the door in the pic's has a knob or security latch on it. Mic+ EXHAUST VENT= TIN FOIL fer dah Gumby!
  16. Re: PostGame: Sydney - 21-11 - RING RING XENOPHONE

Pipes of that gauge are usually associated with sewer, ventilation to keep methane from building up in the pipes. It appears to be welded, not so uncommon for commercial construction.

IF it is a sewer vent, code enforcement may be interested, electricity and methane do not mix well. Also a hole drilled in the pipe on the inside would be frowned upon, leaking gas to the interior of the building.
  17. xenubarb Member

How many fingers is she holding up?
  18. _You_ Member

This is great! WIN!!
  19. anonymous612 Member

DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT.

Wonder if Mr White and Mr Pink got pix of the microphone in the Sandcastle bush July '08?
  20. JohnnyRUClear Member

Nice. I'd hit it.

Well, except then I probably really would get stuck in an electronic incident.
  21. Body Member

Incredibly awesome. I hope something this awesome comes back to America too, or I might have to move to Australia.
  22. birdlegs53 Member

Sydney Anonymous:

Having been Down Under I can truly say y'all are awesome! I am so amazed & proud of your dedication and persistence.
  23. tamphex Member

Posting this again to hopefully clear up any confusion (sorry for the grainy shot - best I could find in short notice. If I find a clearer one, will post that as well)

micinapipeperspective.jpg

The red circle is the pipe with the mic - right beside it and down is the exhaust vent. This vent was hot to touch, so unless its always hot, this made us assume that the dryer(s) in the room directly behind the wall must have been operational at the time. The wall is very thick concrete, so we couldn't hear the dryers if they were in fact running.

With the mic in the pipe situated where it is; theres a door to its left and a roller door to the right of the exhaust vent. Roller door leads to a underground garage & laundry room. As for the door, either its fire exit or a maintenance door for the laundry facility.

Both of these exits have been witnessed as to have clams regularly standing next to them, sipping coffee and enjoying a cigarette.

Whether the mic in the pipe is used to pick up staff conversation or protester conversation, I'd assume both. Because really lets face it, if they're spying on their own staff then they'd HAVE to be using it to listen to us as well.

Hopefully this morning will hear back from the media who will make a decision on meeting me down there so we can have an awkward interview where I try not to laugh when I say "mic in a pipe"
  24. Zhent Member

Heres a pic of the vicinity if thats any use.

52ifc7.jpg

Note the video camera with perfect view of the mic area.
  25. Zhent Member

Oh and i've finally got a video online:

[ame=http://vimeo.com/7752631]SydneyAnon - 21-11 - Finish the Fight Raid Part 1 on Vimeo[/ame]

Thats part 1 from the first half of the day.

The epic honking is right at the beginning.
  26. tamphex Member

Perfect shot, Zhent. Thanks man.
  27. CLOCKSHIT Member

Re: Concealed Electronic Device Found Outside Sea Org

What a win even the announcer called it a CULT!

SUPER GREAT JOB!
    ps Australia told those immigrants not happy with their country to get out and go back home, now that's reality.

Continue the fight Anons hope the fucking CULT dies in your country!

Mother exposing the father and 7 year old son being brainwashed again EPIC WIN!
  28. _You_ Member

wilfrid2.jpg
  29. Re: PostGame: Sydney - 21-11 - RING RING XENOPHONE

Winrar video Zhent and Bruce I don't get the picture
  30. _You_ Member

Definitely my personal favorite too!
  31. _You_ Member

If it's six, I will freak the fuck out.
  32. _You_ Member

Fixed that for me.
  33. Asshole Member

I'm glad I'm not the only one that read the novels around here. If my memory serves me correctly, it was nothing more than a mention in Red Dragon.To remember he had maroon eyes and six fingers on his left hand is rather impressive.
  34. Re: PostGame: Sydney - 21-11 - RING RING XENOPHONE

lulz sorry to disappoint but I don't have 6 fingers
  35. Re: PostGame: Sydney - 21-11 - RING RING XENOPHONE

and I have blue eyes but I have all the books and love them :)
  36. Asshole Member

Who wouldn't want two middle fingers on one hand? That would blow the cult's mind!
  37. JohnnyRUClear Member

Do you talk all funny, like the guys in this Senate video I'm watching?
  38. RosyGlass Member

OK, when first viewing those pics, I thought the "steaming" vent must not be operational, and now hear it might be. Also, where's the Sydney Morning Herald piece covering Anon and the secret mic? Or copy of police report about it?
    Just asking. this is big
  39. Re: PostGame: Sydney - 21-11 - RING RING XENOPHONE

What do you mean talk funny?
  40. Asshole Member

I'll bet she has a sexy voice.

Yell at that cult... yeah... almost there... keep...yelling...