Customize

PostGame: Sydney - 21-11 - RING RING XENOPHONE

Discussion in 'Asia Pacific' started by Zhent, Nov 21, 2009.

1. Anon123456 Member

Re: PostGame: Sydney - 21-11 - RING RING XENOPHONE

to us this is big, to everyone else its normal. ive worked at jobs where they mic'd us. its not as uncommon as you might think. as for the discovery of this mic, i think it is something every anon should be looking for now. all you have to do is stick a strong magnet on it anyway and its fully disabled. i suggest Neodymium
    . uits available online and you might have one on your frig.
  2. Zhent Member

WAT. Lies!!!!!!

4123201181_68f1efeba7.jpg

:3

Oh I can't believe I've stooped to help derailing my own thread.
  3. JohnnyRUClear Member

I mean they get the consonants about right (other than their R's being almost inaudible), but the vowels come out all twangy. Don't they know?
  4. _You_ Member

I've read them one or twice[STRIKE] or six times[/STRIKE]. I have a good memory[STRIKE]palace[/STRIKE].
  5. Asshole Member

I got a 3 point infraction for telling RSG she looks wonderful.

You gonna get raped.
  6. RedSuitGirl Member

You what?!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
  7. Re: PostGame: Sydney - 21-11 - RING RING XENOPHONE

Haven't seen anything. The magazine actually posted first online, even though it is out Wednesday, but didn't mention the mic. Not sure why.

Police have not got back to me re what is going on. Called again and it has got something to do with being on different shifts and not being able to contact ppl. Guy I spoke to is off until Friday. Did anyone get the names, or any info regarding the police that attended? Descriptions would be handy. Badge numbers would be great.

Theory: Possibly the police and journalists are both waiting until the outcome of the Xenophone vote (ie not to prejudice the decision).
  8. Re: PostGame: Sydney - 21-11 - RING RING XENOPHONE

I look so retarded in that pic, someone needs to put "fgsfds" on it for lulz
  9. Asshole Member

Oh I'd fuck that shit all right...

EDIT: Whoops. Kind of thinking out loud there.
  10. Skeptic1337 Member

fify
    • Like Like x 1
  11. tamphex Member

I don't talk funny :( In fact first time I did a American radio interview my inbox on ole enturb got swamped by American fembot titty photos. :D

Re mic in the pipe - left another message with Seymour. Nothing back yet. Am heading over in the general direction so going to take a look to see if it's still there. Will post if anything exciting happens. I'm sure me just walking Greek St will be enough to warrant the Org shutting its doors and 3 police cars.
  12. Asshole Member

Behold the power of Tamphex.
  13. Re: PostGame: Sydney - 21-11 - RING RING XENOPHONE

Just for the record Skeptic I fucking hate twilight and Tamphex I love your avatar lol
  14. JohnnyRUClear Member

vampire derp egofag

Hmmmm... mabby oi should troi ih'? Nahhhh, I'd just get stuck halfway in between, like Mike "the whole wuhld" Rinder.
  15. _You_ Member

Could you aussies do me a favor and tell Megan Washington that a bloke in the US wants to marry her?
  16. Asshole Member

So fucking what?
  17. kissyfur Member

Re: Concealed Electronic Device Found Outside Sea Org

since that worked for you, plox for me saucy pics of mirrorshades anon.
    rawr.
  18. _You_ Member

/r/ sexy tamphex pics
  19. Re: PostGame: Sydney - 21-11 - RING RING XENOPHONE

que?
  20. Asshole Member

Just sayin' if you're a vampire I would enjoy the sucking part.
  21. Re: PostGame: Sydney - 21-11 - RING RING XENOPHONE

I do love the sucking part...part of my boyfriend that is
  22. bastet Member

hannibal is just a little misunderstood. like most eccentrics
  23. Re: PostGame: Sydney - 21-11 - RING RING XENOPHONE

Thats why I can identify with him :)
  24. bastet Member

Hi Charlotte I love your black outfit it never goes out of style. Thanks to all Australian Anons.
  25. tamphex Member

Checked out mic in the pipe outside the Sea Org. I used Black Umbrella Tech. Popped up and lowered enough to hide my face to frustrate the shit out of any clam near the door/watching from the over head camera. Popped out of taxi with it up before stuck my head out, asked the driver to wait a moment, checked pipe - yep mic still there - back into taxi. Hahah bye bye confused clams.

Of course now they know who it was but fuck it.
  26. Re: PostGame: Sydney - 21-11 - RING RING XENOPHONE

It better not go out of style lol its like my uniform for raids lol also thanks :)
  27. Re: PostGame: Sydney - 21-11 - RING RING XENOPHONE

Why haven't they gotten rid of it yet? Surely they must know that we know
  28. Drunk Member

Sydney Anons ALWAS deliver!!!

Salud!!

[IMG]

Here is an idea, somebody stand next to the mic and start reading OT8. That should get us a confirmation :D
  29. Asshole Member

There is nothing wrong with "Anonymous sex."

Does this mean you can confirm it is, in fact, a mic?
  30. tamphex Member

Well that's the thing; if someone can bring forward a logical reason for a device which looks exactly as a condenser microphone setup sitting snug inside a pipe just 1 foot above an average height person standing underneath it, then please do so.

Apart from ripping it from the pipe (don't do this) and examining it, the only legal avenue is to gain some sort of legal body to come out and confirm that it is a electronic recording device. Three times now (once by myself at the raid and twice contacted by phone by another sydanon) the police have been informed of its existence. Nothing done.

Any lawyers in the house?
  31. Anon123456 Member

is it possible that it is an abandoned camera connection and what we are seeing that resembles a condenser is really just the termination of the old connection?
  32. Drunk Member

Like I suggested...

1. read OT8 right underneath it
    2. watch scilons come out
    3. ????
    4. Popcorn
  33. tamphex Member

An abandoned camera connection I would totally accept as a very possible theory save for the fact that of the position of where this connection is. It's a pipe with an open outlet (refer to the images to see what I mean - it just wouldn't make any sense)

Heh I think we ran the "read OT8 to them!" pretty dry within the first 6 months with picketing these guys.
  34. Asshole Member

Tamphex, I'm merely asking if you believe it is, in fact, a mic.

According to this thread, we've seen pics of the set-up as well as a poster claiming its merely a connector for something else.

Being that you've recently been to the location, I would like to know what you think.

I would also like to draw attention to the poster who showed another pic of the connection/mic from another location ITT.
  35. tamphex Member

Yes I personally believe that it is a mic.
  36. Re: PostGame: Sydney - 21-11 - RING RING XENOPHONE

There is if you're very VERY happy with your partner (and his huge dick) and have been together for four and half years lol
    Also I really think it is a mic I don't think there would be any camera cabling that would look like that after it was disconnected
  37. Asshole Member

Then I can safety back this up. I've never known you to be a liar and you hate the cult as much as I do.

Nothing you have said here prevents you from posting noods in TD.

As for the mic situation, you can think all you want. You'd look like quite the typical internet woman yelling in a posted photo if it were not really a mic.
  38. tamphex Member

Think I'll send the images/footage around to the OG & see what their opinion is. I'm curious to whether this blatant planting of audio devices on the outside of an Org has been documented before and if so, what action was taken.

That goddamn pipe is going to become my own personal Great White Whale if I don't get answers about it soon.

Mic in a fucking pipe, man.
  39. Asshole Member

Excellent.
    Certainly have come a long way since (paraphrased)

haven't you?
  40. _You_ Member

What the hell is anyone doing stuffing electrical cables in an outlet pipe not meant for this purpose? If I did this on my business premises and someone was hurt from it, I would be in deeeeep ca ca.