Customize

PostGame: Sydney - 21-11 - RING RING XENOPHONE

Discussion in 'Asia Pacific' started by Zhent, Nov 21, 2009.

1. Zhent Member

Re: PostGame: Sydney - 21-11 - RING RING XENOPHONE

Video, part 2 up! :D

[ame=http://vimeo.com/7765082]SydneyAnon - 21/11 - Finish the Fight Raid, Part 2 on Vimeo[/ame]

Stay tuned till part 4 for some hot Charlotte and RedSuitGirl action!

And ohmygod this thread has been derailed to shit. I suppose I should just give up now and go with it.
  2. Asshole Member

Who needs part three then?
  3. tamphex Member

Haha been a long time since I'd been reminded of that quote. Yeah - yknow it was making that comment, then sitting back in reflection to think "What if it could work... fuck it, worth a try"

Sometimes doubt can be the catalyst that turns things around.

Re moar footage. Rock on Zhent you beautiful bastard :)
  4. Zhent Member

Damn it, knew I should of gone with Charlotte in part 3 and RedSuitGirl in part 4 :(

Edit: ok, part 3 does have some nice RedsuitGirl carameldansen! :)
    oh, and tamphex trying to bribe Timmy "out ethics cat" to come out of the org.
  5. Cheappassion Member

Love the vids, Zhent!
  6. Asshole Member

If it weren't for your doubt, we wouldn't be here, goon sir.

Oh?
  7. tamphex Member

Hmm I dunno man - thats a mighty big call. Who knows what could have happened or where we'd be. Either way, here we are on what may very well be the cusp of the very first foundation of protection kicked out from under them.

Mark my words I'll be the first in Sydney to be at their door dancing a jig with a big shit eating grin on my face though.
  8. tamphex Member

Hahaha oh hell yes! I'd nearly forgotten about my first encounter with Timmy. Must have drove him batshit having that soundbite on the front of enturb for a good week or so.

"And you.. you my friend.. you are the worst one.. you are an OUT ethics cat"

Much as I'm not a fan of the caramdeldansen, RSG is cute as hell when she dances to it ;D
  9. Asshole Member

Tamphex, it your comment reminds me of the time I drunkenly wrote "CULT" with an arrow pointing to the front door of the org with chalk. Fellow anons were pissed.

After some talks with the police, it turned out to be legal. Now local anons dance in front of the windows and chalk the streets.

My point is, we never know what results our actions will have. All we can do is weigh the pros and cons. And then ACT.
  10. tamphex Member

Good point man, never thought of it that way.
  11. Re: PostGame: Sydney - 21-11 - RING RING XENOPHONE

I agree that everyone was looking at it going 'is that a microphone?' BUT You are assuming that they read these boards, saw us eyeballing it with the camera (which works) AND/OR the thing is functioning. Watch Alien III, it's realistic because very often - the tech doesn't work!
    This would be a confirmation that it is a microphone and that it is working and that people are listening. Although it might be a confirmation that they are looking with the camera.

Also seriously anyone have any pics where the cops are in shot?
  12. Barry41 Member

13. RedSuitGirl Member

You make it sound like we were making out or something...

I totally don't remember anything like that occurring. *concerned*
  14. ano669 Member

deliciousmic.png

Fixed.

My guess is that both the police and the media are waiting for tomorrow's parliament session before making any moves. If the motion does not pass this will not be such a huge story (if at all). If it passes, it will be rather delicious amirite?
  15. Zhent Member

Video parts 3 and 4 online! :D

[ame=http://vimeo.com/7767354]SydneyAnon - 21/11 - Finish the Fight Raid, Part 3 on Vimeo[/ame]

[ame=http://vimeo.com/7768464]SydneyAnon - 21/11 - Finish the Fight Raid, Part 4 on Vimeo[/ame]

Over 40 minutes of decent, edited, non-redundant footage! Thats a new record! YEAAAAH

>:3

Of course I'm twisting the grammar a bit... It was a very hot day remember...

Lmao have you seen the thread tags yet?

:D
  16. Zhent Member

Wtf why can't I edit my OP anymore? I want to update with all finished vids etc :(

Mods :(
  17. AnonOfStout Member

RSG got my wife's interest. I'm slightly disturbed, yet aroused.
  18. RedSuitGirl Member

Wat.

______

Re: the rule 34 tags - partner says "That wouldn't be half bad. B) "

FUUUUUUU-

_____

Great videos Zhent. :D Though I think the other video done, that had a bit of blur to it, did a lot better job of carrying across the feeling of the temperature on that day, hahah. With this one you can't tell how much we were all dying and sweating (especially me, why the hell did I wear that bloody suit, gah).
  19. Zhent Member

Wat.
  20. tamphex Member

Man I give Timmy hell.

Good!

Edit: The way RSG walks past me in that part of the clip, she looks none too impressed with my Timmy antics. Can almost hear the tsk tsk under that mask.
  21. JohnnyRUClear Member

You guise were getting pretty uppity down thar. You keep mouthing off like that and you know what'll happen!

zapwow.jpg
  22. RedSuitGirl Member

You mean with the $50 note? I thought that was hilarious! Or are you referring to something else?
  23. _You_ Member

Pix!
  24. Re: PostGame: Sydney - 21-11 - RING RING XENOPHONE

Awesome footage Zhent! I am so glad someone got that Erisus gold on video and no Bruce I will not post pics of my BF's dick
  25. Asshole Member

Can you post pics of yours?
  26. tamphex Member

I was just making a clever reference to how obviously exhausted you (and everyone else) looks walking back up that alley :p
  27. tamphex Member

28. Kilia Member

I'm sure happy you're back, tamphex!
    Go Australia!!!
  29. tamphex Member

Kilia, been a long time man - hope your well & thanks, feels good to be back enturbulating :D
  30. Kilia Member

Bless your heart, tamphex. I am well as to be expected for pushing 70 years of age. ;-)

<3