Customize

Potential Target for #OpInnocence

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anon_CG3(ITA), Oct 21, 2017.

1. Anon_CG3(ITA) Moderator

Hello #OpInnocence.
    Who knows me (i'm here by few years) knows my effort in fighting any pedo-abuse.
    I've found a potential target for your #op, it's based on the darknet, and we're talking about an IRC server (an .onion irc server) with link in freenode.

Since i'm on it by few months, i'm close with the admin of this irc server, knowing many things about it and so, if you think that this can be useful, i'm at your disposal to release all info in my possession.

Best Regards.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Tell your buddies on IRC but for the love of God and a decent turkey sammich don't bring it here.
    The last thing this forum needs is you and that Disambiguation one starting your pedo alarmist piss here yet again.
    Thanks but fuck off.
  3. Now be a good anon and shut the fuck up.
  4. Anon_CG3(ITA) Moderator

well your comments make me laught...but ok...don't know what you do here exactly. but it's ok. see you around.
    Just let me say that since you "fucked off" me, for love of God, don't tell me what i have to do or don't... :cool: joined at this point, after your precious consult, i will decide my self what to do with the "buddies".

best regards.
    Anon_CG3(ITA)
  5. Hi
    I'm interested but technically an idiot. Can you post more of will it alert your target?
  6. Exactly!