Customize

PREPARE FOR MASSIVE LULZ

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by Anonymous, Jun 17, 2011.

1. Puppetmama Member

I love the way Hermes/goatse shirt is repeated in every article as if "goatse" were a fancy way of saying "puffed sleeves" or "gold trimmed".
    • Like Like x 9
  2. Anonymous Member

Imma liking this liek much more than I originally thought that I would. Yes the video itself is lulzy and a great indicator of just how badly the cult has been failing since the time that it was made and all of that but to the "average joe" who doesn't really care much about scientology or cults in general, I'd have expected it to seem relatively trite, banal, just .... meh.

But no fuck no! These people are in stitches. Media outlets that might have felt left behind following the reporting of the old Tom Cruise videos or just felt too intimidated at the time to go near them are all over it. Comment sections are filling up with poons, but not just Anon or ex-cultist poons, loads of general-public poons and with that much fewer of the old standard "all religions suck" blah blah blah comments but pointed understanding of how scientology stands alone, that it's a cult, that it shouldn't be allowed to exist tax free, if at all.

More than anything else, this cult needs darkness to thrive, eschewing attention from all except it's most likely marks. There simply are no more shadows for this cult to hide in.

How far we've come.
    • Like Like x 13
  3. Anonymous Member

4. AnonLover Member

yes chuckling at that too... if Tony Ortega intentionally let that slip thru in his original piece, surely he's also chuckling at everybody else quoting it verbatim.

2funny!
    • Like Like x 3
  5. CarltonBANKS Member

That is fucking hilarious. It has been copied verbatim.
    For your niece, eh? Just admit it, you love Pooh! aint no shame in it lulz

Got to love Yahoo! editors.

It looks like this thing has "gone viral". I have to take my hat off to the OP; this is indeed lulzy. The Mike Rinder head-bob is so hilarious.
    • Like Like x 3
  6. Truthful Member

52x8p4.png
    Better? :p
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Truthful Member

What can I say those fuzzy ears and beady little eyes just do it for me.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Anonymous Member

"hermes/goatse shirt" will lead people to google "hermes shirt" then "goatse shirt".
  9. cfanon Member

inb4rule34
    • Like Like x 1
  10. AnonLover Member

bump for Anons Stand Taller remix - We need a disposable youtube sock to mirror plox,

I hear tell that this lulz is NOT to be missed!

Don't let the .m2T filename worry ya - youtube will take it exactly as-is
  11. Anonymous Member

Hermes shirts where almost always silk. CRAZY expensive, even for back then.
    Davey boy loved da silk
  12. Anonymous Member

Yet he shocked his midnight lovers with cheap flannel sheets.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. xenubarb Member

I called it Goatse Versace.

I got the goatse part right.
  14. SwordofTruth Member

I love how that woman who posts everywhere to counter bad PR is suddenly silent, I think she has her work cut out for her on this viral one lol !
    • Like Like x 2
  15. La idea es preparase para cuando salgan a la luz.
  16. Anonymous Member

En ese caso, quiero de las drogas que consumes... pq estas rematado, guebon LOL
  17. Anonymous Member

A small % of people who see it will react in a positive way toward Scientology.
  18. lostatsea Member

He's quite the famewhoring scumbag. This story is according to "Bea Kiddo" from when she was 15, and sent to the Portland rallies in '85, accompanying a 5-year-old girl:

http://exscn.net/content/view/64/102/1/1/
  19. Anonymous Member

A small % of people who see it will drink their own pee for fun. Meaningless statistics are meaningless. This video is a gem, and the actress stopping kids in Subway, so funny.

And David Miscavige's goatse clothes.

This is precisely what the internet was constructed for. This is the sport of it all.
    • Like Like x 3
  20. Anonymous Member

Pomerantz looks pretty fuckin' stoned in that picture, LOL, stealing kids is typical cult behaviour too it seems. Nasty business.
  21. Anonymous Member

It's true. Not to be missed!

• Like Like x 8
  22. Anonymous Member

It's all about SMALL.
  23. Anonymous Member

How many bottles of scotch wiskey has David Miscavige been drinking since this video went viral?
  24. Anonymous Member

25. Anonymous Member

Congratulations Scientology!

Your awesome promotional video has garnered world wide attention. Enjoy it.

Much love, power of source, etc,etc, to you.

Anonymous.

P.S. Sorry about all the blown execs, suppressive persons and degraded beings dragging down the theta of your chorus, though. And commiserations about the shirt.
    • Like Like x 5
  26. Anonymous Member

Maybe DM should try to reach out to the little people.
  27. Anonymous Member

Oh, PPS, I understand that because you are a psychopath, little David Miscavige, you've been physically and psychologically mistreating Shelley and the hole inmates. I hope they can be spruced up and have some clean clothes draped on them when you drag them out for their appearances that will soon be required.
    • Like Like x 1
  28. Anonymous Member

See Message #345.
  29. vaLLarrr Member

Hey La Li La!

Hey La Li La!

They're secretly trying to hail Xenu!
  30. greebly Member

/r/ some more of the awesome video editors label every person who has left the organisation ASAP, beyond the key execs mentioned.

Each hopeful face who has now left to continue thier lives by themselves.

20+? 30+?

I count 11 people identified in this video so far who have left.
    Others are still partially involved.

Anymore add in a new thread? or edit the OP
    • Like Like x 3
  31. incog712 Member

YouTube copy seems to be pulling +/- 2000 hits per hour at this point. If just one of those over produced commercials that Davey actually wanted people to see could pull anything even remotely close to that kind of traffic those campaigns might have done the cult a bit of good.

Golden Era Protip: Goatse sweater vests FTW!
    • Like Like x 2
  32. Smurf Member

Don't know. The way she's positioned in the photo, I assume she's a staff member. BTW, Charles Lakes blew the cult after there were questions of his sexual orientation. I've been told he now works at a satellite office of the insurance company he co-owns with his father in the Atlanta area.

http://www.humanomics.com/
    • Like Like x 1
  33. Anonymous Member

Thanks for trying to ID them Smurf, I'm also curious what the cake was for, I couldn't make out what was written on it.
  34. Anonymous Member

See Post#401 in this thread
  35. DeathHamster Member

• Like Like x 2
  36. Anonymous Member

OK I did.
    • Like Like x 1
  37. Anonymous Member

System Error. Meant to be #344. The pun being $cientology is "short" a large number of people, and the leader of the cult is a very "short" guy.
  38. Anonymous Member

Ok, that makes more sense.

DM may be short but "Scientology's growth is through the roof".
  39. Anonymous Member

A Cleared Scientologist is a Cleared Scientologist

1671g9g.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  40. Smurf Member

Jeff is also the nauseating narrator of this vid...

• Like Like x 1