Customize

PREPARE FOR MASSIVE LULZ

Discussion in 'Leaks & Legal' started by Anonymous, Jun 17, 2011.

1. CarltonBANKS Member

Someone please put the full, singing version on YouTube. If the cult DMCA it, fill out a counter-DMCA ; this is in the public interest.

It's quite fascinating. In future, people will study this video and their PR efforts, and marvel at how they got away with it for so long.

pop-up-video_320.jpg
    You know those VH1 videos that have little pop ups? There should be one of those, pointing out Farty and Mike Rinder.

Anyone have the skills to do this professionally. (Not just speech bubble annotations made with YouTube, as they don't display on iOS devices)

an aside: I've been told that a bunch of East Grinstead Scientologists, old timers, took their leave from Scientology when Mike Rinder was declared. They haven't vocally come out, as they still have relatives in the cult, so it would cause problems for them.(i.e. they have stopped buying courses and donating money, completely) But yeah, it seems to get people to doubt, when they see all these BFFs (or former BFFs) of Miscavige 'blowing'.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. COREarg Member

The eighties are awesome...but also something horrible that no one wants to remember. Like the clothing and the fashion.

And now,I can add to the list THIS VIDEO.
    God,that were the most horrible and lulzy minutes of my life.
  3. Anon99 Member

Turning this into a "pop up video" is a fantastic idea. Please someone-DO IT!
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Unknownhackah Member

LulzSec Sux ass, I was told he played in Pink ribbon man.

No but seriously, what are they trying to do? They already failed at first when creating their 'name' LulzSecurity.
  5. coskilla Member

Ok I like how alot cos vids always ask' "wut is Scientology ?" then never give u an answer.also liked how they tried to infer in this vid that the woman was worshipping cuz she had her eyes closed. Pfft.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

Mebbe lurk on over to the "LulzSec:Wat are they trying to do?" thread
    • Like Like x 2
  7. pooks Member

Her eyes were closed because she was doing a "Book I" Dianetic Co-Audit. She was the preclear telling
    an "incident". She's also that actress that tried to stop little kids from going into a store because the were
    with anons.
    • Like Like x 9
  8. xenubarb Member

Noelle North? I be durned. Horrible, creepy woman!
    • Like Like x 6
  9. pooks Member

Yep. That's the one.
  10. DeathHamster Member

Maybe he got the Evil version of the super suit?
    elgranheroe.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  11. feed this man to the chans ?

12. DeathHamster Member

Davie's singing a song "We stand tall", LOL!
    • Like Like x 2
  13. tikk Member

Heh, right. It's a cheapshot but: "Who's we, small man?"
    • Like Like x 4
  14. DeathHamster Member

That pan of the crowd sequence with all the people marked who've blown or died (or locked up) wouldn't leave too many standing beside Davie.

Who's we, indeed!
    • Like Like x 6
  15. Herro Member

I already answered this question. I have a tiny penis commonly mistaken for a large clit. But I am, in fact, all man.
    • Like Like x 3
  16. LarryBren Member

• Like Like x 11
  17. LarryBren Member

I think he meant to sing "We stand small". For example, here he is standing small with his trusty steed:

pony.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  18. Anonymous Member

DM looks like he just gave his trusty steed a blow job and swallowed!
  19. Anonymous Member

my favourite non-rumour, evah!
  20. pepetacos Member

or ponies
  21. AnonLover Member

Downloading Now, better not disappoint. The lulz smells delicious![/quote]

ok that was worth the wait, except with all the damn teasing i almost missed it
  22. The culties answer to 'We are the world".
    • Like Like x 1
  23. COREarg Member

You have balls of steel though.
    So that's ok...clitguy
  24. exOT8Michael Member

tl:dr
    what was the epic leak, if any?
  25. Anonymous Member

I've never noticed it before, but he also has giant ears and a rather dufus looking face.
    • Like Like x 1
  26. AnonLover Member

27. SwordofTruth Member

The guy is definition of fail, Anon did psn blah blah then he shuts the fuck up when it's clear we didn't, know is on lulzsec offering $10,000 to catch them and it's like they turned down $10,000 from winning a hack compeition .....
  28. Anonymous Member

Looked like a gay chorus version to me.
  29. Anonymous Member

...meanwhile...in yet another nondescript cult location....

image3ph.png

withlovehu88ards.png

....just sayin'

;)
    • Like Like x 10
  30. you know who the fuck this is! Then again I had to learn how to use the damn machine first, but that's the first time I've touched physical media in a long time, lol.
  31. The dude next to Pansy pants DM looks like Kip from Napoleon Dynamite! Bwahaha!
    • Like Like x 2
  32. Anonymous Member

People who believe they are Superheroes usually not playing with full deck.

24gsz5s.jpg
    • Like Like x 2
  33. CarltonBANKS Member

Youtube mirrorz

Managed to get on a wifi hotspot long enough to upload this. Maybe Ken Moxon will demand to get the uploader's IP address from Google/YT

[IMG]

How long before the video gets pulled?

Could I ask a couple of you to take a break from your busy schedule, of fapping, and upload some clones of this video (to YT)? (Or is everyone bored of $cientology now?)
    • Like Like x 9
  34. tippytoe Member

• Like Like x 1
  35. Anonymous Member

There is NO DOUBT that little dwarfy Davey commandeered this effort. Even in the eighties this was horseshit piled up high.

This is his finest hour. Laugh long and loud. This is why all those videos from Hemet were so cheese. That little prick actually thinks he's a movie director! LOL
    • Like Like x 1

36. At 2:44 of the "We stand Tall" video it looks like the edit of L. Ron Hubbard was taken from a similar lecture as Hubbard's famous "Portrait of a negro hiding in a coal cellar at midnight", that part would have been a more accurate depiction of the racist fraud.
    • Like Like x 1
  37. DeathHamster Member

He learned everything he knows at Hubbard's knee.
    • Like Like x 1
  38. DeathHamster Member

So who are the people standing around Davie and where are they now?

Behind (left to right): Mike Rinder (IndepSci), Heber Jentzsch (locked up).
    Same row: Baldy guy, Glasses and mustache guy, Davie, Someone else, Marty Rathbun (IndepSci)

Anyone care to put names and status on the three others?
    • Like Like x 1
  39. Anonymous Member

must have been a Thursday before 2:00 production

oh dear
  40. Anonymous Member

Where is Paul Haggis when you need him?