Customize

Press release about Tommy Davis' credibility

Discussion in 'Jett Travolta' started by Relyt, Jan 6, 2009.

1. Relyt Member

Press release about Tommy Davis' credibility

Good idea? Y/N?

Maybe point out that he was the guy on BBC's "Scientology and Me" who wouldn't stop harassing John Sweeney and eventually drove him into a rage.

Or is that "attacking the character"?

Or maybe set up an interview with an ex-staffer who can tell the media about the kind of people (PR reps) used to speak with the media, and how calls to Scientology offices are usually ignored, because journalists are "suppressive people"?
  2. terryeo2 Member

Re: Press release about Tommy Davis' credibility

Yes, but not as a specific release against Davis. Maybe a release rebutting his claims, with a short paragraph describing his actions on BBC and his CNN flub are in order?
  3. RedOrbifold Member

I support this notion. going against tommy himself will just make it look like one scientologist is lying

easier to just say scientology instead of tommy
  4. Snake Member

Write it Relyt.

Assburgers vs Assburgers
  5. Oswald2001 Member

Assburgers?

Yummmmm!

Put 'em on the grill!

Mine with cheese, please.
  6. whosit Member

Might actually be helpful to let him keep talking to the media
  7. Relyt Member

I would need to sound as credible as possible, and I'm not exactly a journalism major. I can write a decent paragraph, but I don't know if I can provide all the researched evidence in such a professional manner. But I do know a professional manner is required.
  8. terryeo2 Member

Get a rough draft up and the hivemind will refine it.
  9. DarthXenu Member

Let's hivemind it, pressfags will eventually work it out.

I think it should include quotes from verified $cientology medical claims and its politics against psychiatric drugs. I think I read some nice qoutes from "science of survival" about mentally ill people being under 2.0 in the tone scale.

If we can come with quotes from Dianetics, the better.

Any quotes the hivemind proposes?
  10. DarthXenu Member

Also, lets mention the dox are available at wikileaks if anyone wants to verify if the quotes are out of context, cause that's what the $cilons will baaawww later.
  11. Relyt Member

I had an idea about something to do with how Scientology chooses who gets to speak with the press. But how to carry it out?
  12. DarthXenu Member

This sounds to me like an ad hominem attack. I feel it will be a stronger point for a press realease that they just plainly lie (whoever they appoint the lying).

As for Tommy Davis, I would go the youtube video route. Quote what he's saying, put pieces of his fails at bbc and cnn.
  13. DarthXenu Member

14. terryeo2 Member

Maybe not a full press release about Tommy, but a short statement showing what he has said in the past:

Paragraph 1: Describe how Tommy Davis sent a camera crew to stalk John Sweeny and the BBC, and then editted the footage to make a propaganda piece attacking the network.

Paragraph 2: Tommy Davis' lies on CNN about Anonymous, along with the rebuttal by the show host.

Paragraph 3: Quick wrap-up. "Why is Scientology using a person who lies and stalks others as its spokesperson?"

Just stick to the facts about what Tommy has said and done and it'll be good.
  15. orly Member

We have to be careful to avoid ad hominem attacks -- it doesn't matter that Tommy Davis is a douchebag, so we shouldn't put that fact in the press release. I'm not sure how to do it, but I know we should include the BBC Scientology and Me thing that he fucked up, without just saying "he's a creepy stalker who's under the thumb of Scientology". His job is as a spokesperson of Scientology, so our responsibility is to discredit him only in his capacity as a spokesperson of Scientology, and not to attack him personally.

Remember: it's not Tommy Davis that's lying, it's the Church that's lying, THROUGH him. We should definitely include the CNN fuckup where he accuses us and the host rebuts that, because that's an incident of Scientology lying, which shows that they've lied in the past and would be more willing to lie in the future.
  16. AnonLover Member

wait for tommy davis coming out guns ablazing specifically toward anon, then acknowledge & return nuclear warhead fire.

it'll come - only a matter of time. wouldnt hurt to be half way drafted ready in advance tho.
  17. TinyDancer Member

If you do this, be sure to mention that Scientology Public Relations Officers are put through a drill called "Training Routine Lying"
  18. Re: Press release about Tommy Davis' credibility

I fully endorse this plan.
  19. AnonLover Member

cross posting fruits of the research material catalogued on the medical claims thread that's relevant here too cuz here's cannon fodder for shooting holes in Tommy's bs claims they dont address physical issues...

These are full extracts from wikileaks tech bulletins material, with exploitable quotes & relevant facts highlighted for ease of skimming to the dirt quickly.

The dbl speak he spewed so far = "scientology" auditing techniques only addresses the spirit. "dianetics processing" on the other hand, does address all their standard medicinal practices and physical ailments & all illnesses.

but on a technicality they can (and he did) deny it by saying 'oh scientology doesnt do that'... cause they define the two types of auditing as being completely separate & distinct from each other. if we take tommy on directly... we need to shoot holes in this, take ample opportunity to smear "Dianetics" as well as scientology since he practically handed it to us on a silver platter.
  20. Re: Press release about Tommy Davis' credibility

Is he the son of Anne Archer? Did he play in movies too?
  21. AnonLover Member

yes the son of anne archer - no not a movie star that i know of... she sold him out to the sea org when he was teenager instead of sending him to college.
  22. auchraw Member

It is not just Tommy David. He is just in the public eye. ALL Scientologists are trained to lie in all their dealings with the wog world, even under oath (particularly when under oath). Nothing they say can ever be relied upon for truth.

There is no need to be personal about this. Mention Karen Pouw and the spokeswoman in Sydney and that woman in Germany.

It is very important to put this point over. Reputable journalists and judges and police don't expect people to lie coherently and fluently to an agreed story.
  23. not shure Member

trufax
  24. Relyt Member

Not all of them... many of them just don't know better.