Customize

Press Release: "Next Protest In Honor Of Jett Travolta"

Discussion in 'Jett Travolta' started by j0eg0d, Jan 8, 2009.

1. subgenius Member

Re: Press Release: "Next Protest In Honor Of Jett Travolta"

Because there are NO OT's (Not One)
  2. ArchAnon Member

This.
    And as mentioned, we're not exactly in short supply of people who could fill the "poster child" role. Lisa, Uwe, Kaja, Isaac.....
    I would wait till next month, probably. But that's just me. Each to his own.
  3. Re: Press Release: "Next Protest In Honor Of Jett Travolta"

good idea
  4. Re: Press Release: "Next Protest In Honor Of Jett Travolta"

michigananons rocks
  5. anomimasu Member

As funny as it would be and I certainly would do it(or just protest Jett Travolta/autistic people in general) for reasons of "professionalism" we should let the public bring it up to us(and we give our opinion) for now until the hard facts roll in.

if anyone wants to(not as an anonymous protest) protest the autistic/disabled for the lulz I'm in.
  6. blackking Member

If we wait until next year, it won't be seen as too soon and thus tasteless, nor will the scifags be expecting it. Also, it allows us to use the anniversary, much like we did for Lisa McPherson. Then for August, a little something for Isaac Hayes, who may be dead but he got the last laugh before becoming an hero; not a penny in the will for Scientology.
  7. azonymous Member

The lawyers (co$) are certainly keeping this in the media in a very tasteless manner.

How about something subtle, like black funeral armbands?

Could say "whyaretheydead.net" or even "R.I.P. Jett" or ???

Respectful (traditional even), inexpensive, still a reminder, without overtly blaming anyone, just associating...
  8. amaX Member

This has been brought up many times and I'm going to try again.

whyaretheydead was started by Mike Gormez who only leaves the site up for research. He does NOT update the site.

there have been many deaths attributed to the cult since Mike stopped adding to whyaretheydead.

Anonymous absolutely needs another website to add other people dead because of $cientology.

We have talked about this before and I really liked the suggested name:
    whyarewedead.net or .com <--there were other good suggestions...that was just my fave.

Instead of writing Jett Travolta's name on a sign at a protest, can't someone with computer skills start a website where Jett's name can be added to the long list of people that have died at the hands of this cult's horrific abuses?

We really need this!