Customize

Project Chanology 5.0 NEWCASTLE

Discussion in 'Europe' started by AnonSpectre, Feb 11, 2013.

1. AnonSpectre Member

Since there never seems to be any protests in here, I would like to organize a protest in Newcastle city center as part of Project Chanology. Please reply if you're interested in helping me organize this and feel free to inbox me.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Anonymous Member

There were monthly raids at Sunderland Org for two years.
  3. Anonymous Member

Still, more is a good plan.
  4. AnonSpectre Member

What exactly are you saying? There were raids or there still is raids? Plus, I'm talking about Newcastle here. Sorry to disapoint.
  5. Anonymous Member

From anywhere further away than Durham, they look a lot like the same place.

Sorry to disappoint. Local rivalry and all that, I know.

Also ditto Portsmouth and Southampton. Same place.

Also, Kidderminster, Solihull, Wolverhampton etc are actually all Birmingham.

Live with it, provincial-fags!

Anyway, I say top marks to OP for wanting to protest. Anons should stop discouraging him/her/it.
  6. Anonymous Member

7. AnonSpectre Member

Yes I understand this but they are two different places separated by quite a distance. But thanks for the praise on wanting to protest. I think I've been looking for someone to organize one for too long. Time to take it into my own hands.
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Anonymous Member

Only a few quid on the metro. The point in protesting in Sunderland was that they have an org there (even if it is only open when the planets align). But any raising of awareness is good, so that the public won't fall victim to the deceptive recruitment methods, and can warn their family and friends.
  9. Anonymous Member

I think you should protest at the Me'ro Centa, Spuggy.

:)

Will run out of regional stereotypes soon, don't worry.
  10. AnonSpectre Member

Well, if there's ever any protest in Sunderland then, you be absolutely sure to inbox me and let me know, right?
  11. Anonymous Member

Will do, but it's unlikely. They ended, mostly because we figured we were just protesting an empty building. Plus we were getting ready for them to move into this (in Gateshead):
    [IMG]

But they never did, and then:
    [IMG]

I'm no longer in the area, but it would be great to see some north-east Chanology action up and running again.
    • Like Like x 1