Customize

Project: ClearCraig

Discussion in 'Projects' started by SomeRandGuy, Aug 29, 2009.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: Project: ClearCraig

oh look, the hardcore scilon Angela in Seattle has begun using a new phone number with no name / street address listed.

gee i wonder why - perhaps its the fact her total post count took a hueg drop the past few days.

seattle --> 425 558-7633

good job guise, its working! atleast in Seattle. Houston, not so much.
  2. Anonymous Member

Added. Noticed they stopped using pics (haa, like that's how we found you) and went with the vague, no info ad. True Spammer.
    Also, accidentally clicked For Sale, found a bunch book spam in there.
  3. Anonymous Member

orange co report abuse poon sent:
  4. Anonymous Member

Tim in san francisco haz begun using new phone #: 415-724-7860
  5. Anonymous Member

Added.
  6. Anonymous Member

Another addition needed in Tampa: 727-895-5404
  7. Anonymous Member

8. Puppetmama Member

I initially found them by searching "depression" or "anxiety" or "without the use of drugs". Well over half the responses would be scilon. From there it is easy to cross check the number or address or just read the damn thing, they use the same copy in every city... And the same photos.
  9. Anonymous Member

Added:
    Tampa: 727-895-5404
    Toronto: 416 792-1889
  10. Anonymous Member

This is so much fun!

I'm a newbie from ESMB.......think I'll hang out here for a while......and give Tony in Sacramento some special LURV!

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"]Oh lookie.....it's Wednesday night! ........CLICK ,CLICK, CLICK........[/SIZE]
    [/COLOR]

View attachment images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTV8o0Lx-AI6nZjS5uvzj3TquD9uH5wW

[SIZE="4"]Kiss your "day off" goodbye .......Tony.......it's rice and beans for you AGAIN !!!![/SIZE]

11. Anonymous Member

bwahahaha - Nashville scilons dont even know the stinking street address of their new idle org!

We have this addy on the search list: 1830 8th Ave

It should actually be: 1130 8th Ave South

However, stupid scilons use the wrong street number more often than they use the right street number (thus its in our list). perhaps add both street address lines just to keep all bases covered?
  12. Anonymous Member

both listed dropped south. picks up all listed with or without south in ad.
  13. Anonymous Member

14. Anonymous Member

15. churchlady Member

I'm still doing this. Questions: If a random person is selling books or even e-meters, do we flag them? What do we know about Vern 818 470-5959? He seems like a random guy but has a lot of stuff for sale all the time.

Ads are still going up in bunches. Not much today.
  16. Anonymous Member

Glad to hear somebody's still using this. Personally, I just flag the cookie cutter spam, but flagging the random person is really up to you: Craigslist FAQ: Flagging
    As for vern, yeah, he's on the completions list. But seems he's selling all kinds of crap everywhere. google his phone#.
  17. AnonLover Member

bumpity... i did a spin thru the multi CL search listed on here for "dianetics":
    ClearCraig/MV 0.2 beta | Manual Version

and it appears we have some noob scilons in Oahu HI who have recently begun infiltrating CL that need added into ClearCraig website:

hawaii all community classifieds - craigslist

their not yet savvy enough to figure out they should post contact info, so successful search terms at this time for flagging are: Scientology & Dianetics.

for future reference, relevant street addys and phone numbers that are likely to show up if they ramp up their spam efforts are these:

(808) 545-5804
    33 South King St
    (808) 955-7771
    1347 Kapiolani Blvd
  18. Anonymous Member

19. Anonymous Member

^ Added and checked out kijiji, but no way to integrate into CC. Sorry. Also they have different spam rules than CL.
  20. Anonymous Member

in los angeles, the chatsworth mission has begun using a new phone number that should be added to CC with the "check all numbers" notation: 818-772-7940
  21. Anonymous Member

^ added & resorted old #'s
    sanfran: added 1 new & resorted old #'s
  22. Anonymous Member

Interesting ads:

23. Robocat Member

Lazy, and don't want to read every post for the updated download. Please direct me to it.
  24. Warhawk57 Member

This is a neat little app. Its fun flagging stuff. im up to 250 so far
  25. Anonymous Member

26. Anonymous Member

nice catch on minneapolis, but needs the check all numbers note on the phone number, all 3 hyphen variations turn up a sizeable list.
  27. Anonymous Member

The app from the beginning of this thread is old, and was found to be majorly flawed - it cant get past CL spam blocking mechanisms. so you aint flagging anywhere near what it reports. Hit an actual crags list in your browser afterwards, and you'll find all your manual flagging attempts land you on the frog page (and your the fly) for next 24-48hrs.

It was found to be no easy matter making a scripted version that could successfully get past CL's blocking mechanism. So we ClearCraig MV (Manual Version) website instead - where you can be sure your flags actually count.

ClearCraig/MV 0.2 beta | Manual Version
  28. Anonymous Member

On ClearCraig MV, can we get an address added for the van nuys location with -0600 phone:

7027 Hayvenhurst Ave
  29. Anonymous Member

^^That addition was for Los Angeles. Here's a few others:

Maine - 207 725 1066

New York, NY - 916 242-8400

Buffalo, NY - 716 856-5427 ; 836 Main Street
  30. Anonymous Member

minneapolis, MN: added check all

LA: added 7027 Hayvenhurst Ave

added Maine: 207 725 1066

added: Buffalo, NY - 716 856-5427 ; 836 Main Street

New York, NY added: 916 242-8400
    (this one's way out of it's element. Google shows it's mostly used for spamming pennysaver types in Sacramento, why he's listing in Queens beauty services <-lol, i haven't a clue)
  31. Anonymous Member

Maine - middle frame accidentally'd says Boston :)

Used the Morgan's Search to check less common categories, and noticed New York and Portland are becoming fond of the "all services" category. Likely how we missed portland, details for adding below:

Portland, OR
    503 228-0116
    1201 SW 12th Ave
  32. Anonymous Member

33. Anonymous Member

Need help in flagging Atlanta's CL - it is infested with Scientology ads - 114 ads currently. Just type in 404 9811728 in the CL search box and start flagging.

Really need help on this. If anyone out there can help flag Atlanta - then I will help you flag your city . Quid pro quo -- just reply and let me know which city you need help in.

Kudos to Phoenix - they have really cleared out their infestation of scio spam!

Thanks
  34. Random guy Member

Could you post a link to the relevant posts?
  35. Bubbles Member

36. Anonymous Member

Just posted the links, but a hold was put on it until a moderator can review it???

Not sure why......maybe to cut down on spammers?

Should be up in a few minutes. Thanks for your help and please help to spread the word.
  37. Anonymous Member

Does anyone know what it means when you get the dragonfly after flagging a CL ad?
  38. AnonLover Member

39. Anonymous Member

oh look, atl scilons got a new number. needs added to ClearCraig MV plox
  40. Random guy Member

I was thinking more a link to a listof posts to be flagged. It has been done before and was quite effective.