Customize

Project: Where The Hell Is Anonymous?

Discussion in 'Finished Projects' started by the_leif, Oct 19, 2008.

1. PFD Member

Re: Project: Where The Hell Is Anonymous?

If your able to upload and link me the file, it's easier for me because ripping from Youtube bugs me XD. I'm not concerned about how much I'll need to download but know it'll be a pain in the butt to upload alot for some. So if it's easier for you to get it on Youtube because there's so much footage, then that's fine. I'll live, rather have more footage then limit you.

Some anons want to be surprised by the end product so I let them email it directly if they want. It also helps me keep track better of who's responded to this project. Having a few on Youtube won't hurt though, it might encourage other cities to add a clip to the project :)
  2. parrotnut Member

3. Re: Project: Where The Hell Is Anonymous?

4. Chowder Member

i shall represent louisville =D
  5. everanonymous Member

SF anons in on this.

should it be in the same general format of the matt videos? meaning not just his jig, but having one anon in the center and then everyone else crazy around him? and should this anon have a GF mask on?
  6. PFD Member

See:

About the masks- The anon pretty much has to have one on. If you feature anyone else as a random without a mask just make sure they're aware of fair game yatta yatta to cover your butt :p

So stick to the above and add anything you want really. The end product needs to atleast give the impression that the inspiration stems from Matt's video so yes, the general format would apply me thinks.
  7. anonym0us Member

Damn, would be awesome to see a fellow Dutchfag dancing in the red light district or in front of a coffee shop in Amsterdam. (or any other knows landmarks...)
    Not in Holland right now so sorta difficult for me to do, but will ask around...
  8. LFG Anon PST Member

I will see what I can do for dallas
  9. Masanon Member

Fuck, forgot to do this last raid.
  10. Re: Project: Where The Hell Is Anonymous?

Add Sydney, Australia to your list, it'll probably be done during one of the november raids
  11. anonvsthertc Member

vegasfags will likely deliver (it's currently under discussion, but we has dancers and our cameranon said he'll HD cam it).
  12. Falco Member

Birmingham, UK, are likely going to be able to deliver.
  13. Lady.Nonymous Member

Even if the song might be decided yet, just wanted to add this. ^^°

[ame="http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=41641209"]Tyske Ludder - Thetanen[/ame]

@ parrotnut: Hey, I like that song. :) Is very groovy and I can imagine the Matt-dance to look good with it. ^^
  14. Timmibal Member

I'll make sure one's done for perth by the deadline, even if a commando is required.
  15. frettchen007 Member

Freiburg, Ger. will deliver...

@Lady.Nonymous

DONT DO THAT ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ AGAIN........PLEAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZEEEEE
  16. Stutroup Member

But ... but ... what if I was going to take my shirt off and dance like that?!
  17. Esper Member

I LIKE THIS. I LIKE THIS A LOT.

Unfortunately, I live in a small suburb in Orange County, so unless I go take a trip to the Hollywood or SanFran there's nothing much I can do.

ANONS, IF YOU LIVE SOMEWHERE DISTINCT, DO THIS.
  18. Re: Project: Where The Hell Is Anonymous?

I'll make sure the Sunderland, UK guys get dancing... should be fun.

Edit: I'm seeing some discreprency in the date proposed for the November protest. The Sunderland people will probably be having ours on the 15th... I, for one, would enjoy being part of this community effort... and enjoyable tribute to everybody here who's put so much effort into enturbulating everybody!
  19. 3rdMan Member

Chifags in Chicago are interested! Will try to make a clip on the 8th if possible. If not, expect it December? We'll see. But we've got interested participants. Will keep in touch on this.
  20. PFD Member

My local cell aren't raiding until the 22nd (Same with Sydney iirc) so more then likely won't have our video until then. So no way this video will be done prior to then due to all the different raid days so more time for all :p
  21. narCONon Member

We shot some yesterday at St. Hill

Hopefully it will be availbale soon
  22. RiotRick Member

Amazing idea.... only the_leif would have something amazing like this up his sleeve.. needs moar landmarks.. im going to michigan soon.. maybe i should dance in the ghetto's next to a homeless guy lulz
  23. anon0004 Member

Hamburg-fags did some takes today, will send them in later this evening
  24. the_leif Member

You give me too much credit. I just kicked it into gear from idea to project. By the way, where the hell have you been?

Just updated the OP. It's super cool how fast these are coming in. I'm going to give this until November 30th for everyone to get their raw footage in. We can release it in December as a "1 year and still going strong" sort of thing. (if you count the early internet ops)
  25. eru Member

I have to say this is an awesome project. I think this will turn out pretty epic if done right.

I also need to cast my vote for "Explosions in the Sky - First Breath After Coma" :p
  26. PFD Member

With the amount of footage it seems I'll be getting I think I'll cast my vote that way too just because it's a long track so I can fit more in XD More of an editing effort though.

Maybe we should set a deadline for finalising a track? So I can get the final edit done in time. I don't want to be choosing the track from our list myself either so would like more feedback.
  27. Timmibal Member

quick one

This is going to be shared as a higher quality file as well, yes? Not just flown around vimeo and pootube?
  28. Re: Project: Where The Hell Is Anonymous?

Yeah.. im new to Anonymous, But the Creamy Avenger is from Chicago, and is willing to dance... i saw that a person already voluntered for the roll... should he just do Chicago or can we both do different landmarks... cmon is Chicago theres like 40 here... or since I'm away at school, in Quincy Illinois... I coud get down at one of these Lincoln Douglass debates memorials
    let me know

The Creamy Avenger
  29. SpasticGum Member

Whut? No London, UK?
    I don't know anyone in this forum (New here :D), and I'm not stupid enough to go shooting my mouth off and PM-ing every London Anon here.
    I'll get a few friends, make my acquaintance at the London threads, we'll russle up a clip.
    Also, Olly the Octopus (JewTube user) made a Scientology song (He also raided the London HQ XD) I'm pretty sure he'd let us use the song if we can get it off him.
  30. Smauz Member

Dutchfags, do NOT film on the red light district, pimps will be pissed off.

And I vote for Dancing in the Streets, of course...
  31. PFD Member

Yup.

I'll have it on vimeo, pootube and the high quality available for download. The majority of footage I got thus far is all high quality. There's a few that aren't so depending on what else i get, I may have to cut them out of the high quality version if they look, well, like horse shit heh.
  32. Re: Project: Where The Hell Is Anonymous?

Im sure ottawa will be able to conjure up something, We have to being the capital and all. Ill just need to find a video camera from one of our anons
  33. Stutroup Member

Bump!

It's this easy!

34. Rihan Member

so how its going my dear morons? can't wait to see the vid q.q
  35. 3rdMan Member

After wwp went down, i think we had some difficulty coordinating our part on this. I'll ya'll know as soon as I get contact from other Chifags if they managed to pull it off. If not, expect it in December. Sorry.
  36. PresidentShaw Member

Going to have footage from Trois-rivières on the 15th for our narconon raid!
  37. xenudu Member

I love the idea of First Breath After Coma. Love that song.

If you want another great track that's just over 6 mins 20 seconds, Forever Lost by God is an Astronaut is kind of amazing.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5z-tgjjzvY]YouTube - God Is An Astronaut - Forever Lost[/ame]
  38. exOT8Michael Member

I liek Enigma "Return to Innocence-380 Midnight mix.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Return-Innocence-088-Bpm-Midnight/dp/B000SXKWYS]Amazon.com: Return To Innocence (088 Bpm) (380 Midnight Mix): MP3 Downloads: Enigma[/ame]

Powerful beat, would go well with dance.
  39. Pacifist Member

Started off slow, but turned out to be really gorgeous. If you have the MP3, rapidshit that.
  40. xenudu Member

Consider it rapidshat:

God is an Astronaut - Forever Lost