Customize

Proof Anonymous is winning!

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by AnonKiwi, Feb 13, 2008.

1. Spot Member

2. Einstein Member

Re: Proof Anonymous is winning!

keep reporting the good news :)
  3. Me Member

Re:

Will clarify Monday to see whether we're deserving of some extra "winsauce" with our chips :D
  4. AnonKiwi Member

Awesome :)

I'm going to post a half win here. DM is convinced we're alien invaders!

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3654
  5. Re: Proof Anonymous is winning!

Bwhaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!

Whether its true or not, that was the funniest damn thing I've heard in a while. :D So now we're space-german psychiatrist communists? I'm starting to lose the definition, here.
  6. AnonKiwi Member

Yes, I'll include it down here though because it's not directly attributable to us, but it's still a cool win :)

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=3682
  7. anonEmouser Member

Have we gotten confirmation that the Alberta head blew, or is it still a rumor?
  8. Anonymous9999 Member

Still a rumor.
  9. Lorelei Member

LULZ!

It's so cute, how he tries to pigeonhole Anonymous. Anonymous is a force of nature.

I'm sure that no more than one or two AT MOST are Internet-tainted evil space alien psychiatrists from Germany. :p :lol: :lol:

DM! Buddy! The point, you have missed it.
  10. An0nYm0use Member

Gut kann ich es au├čerdem zulassen. Wenn es nur zwei gibt, bin ich einer von ihnen. Und ich erhalte eine nette Kommission zu Patienten I einem medicate mit der Medizin, die von Roche produziert wird.
  11. anon11 Member

Btw, People, An0nYm0use is not speaking "fake" German, he or she is speaking the all-sekrit new orthographically changed German, courtesy of your Evil Psychiatrist Conspiracy(tm).
  12. anonEmouser Member

Wait, the sekrit German is from babelfish?

Damn the coffee rings on my memos!
  13. stile project Member

Epic win, epic win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

fuck me in the ass with a rake I'm a homosexual!
  14. Amy Noonsun Member

So go make an obscene Flash animation about it and post it on your ever-so-tasteful website. :fuckyou:

Edit: Also: reported for advocating physical violence against Scientologists. emotcolbertby4.gif
  15. Re: Proof Anonymous is winning!

Just little victories first... then bigger ones.
    This is how we win the war, by affecting small things before larger ones. The process of growing.
    The way to defeat Scientology is to hit them on the cultural level. If we get our culture to believe as a whole that CoS is evil, then CoS loses.
    And of course, one controls culture by controlling information flow.
    Too bad for CoS, you can't control the Internet.
  16. MaskedPenis Member

If we're winning this early, we should have full victory soon.

It makes my heart grow three sizes and I will no longer steal Christmas.

But anyway, this is great for morale.

And so is dancing.
  17. AnonKiwi Member

A little bit of win from the LA 15/3 thread:

18. MaskedPenis Member

[/quote]

And everyone knows that the brainwashed people beginning to question means that we're actually breaking through.

:O

Winrar is us!
  19. Anonypeg Member

This is days old, but would this video count as a win? I posted about it before but it got buried.

Anonymous saves a Scientologist:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=2zwtJrGrn7w
  20. Consensus Member

Now *that's* what I fuckin' wanna see!!

Way to go, whoever did that. Well-spoken. Any tips to take away from it?
    Be informed. Be peaceful. Don't insult the person. Work to understand them, and invite them to understand you.
  21. Re: Proof Anonymous is winning!

Sauce: http://forum.exscn.net/showpost.php?p=6 ... stcount=45
    HAH! The shoe is on the other foot now, huh? Keep it up the pressure, anon! We're winning!

22. AnonKiwi Member

That is a nice find. Nice one :)
  23. mudkipstoat23 Member

Yeah, fantastic work, those Anons. That was the perfect tone to take, and beautiful to watch. I found myself grinning massively when she said "really? Well I think I'm about to disconnect myself, then" or whatever it was. Fucking great stuff.

So yeah, she already had some reservations. But this is the thing- the more we can keep up the pressure, and the harder we can keep the publicity machine working, the more people in her situation WILL have reservations about what they're getting into, and the easier they'll become to save.

So yes, whoever those Anons are, internets for all!
  24. Mister Earl Member

Re:

Or you can always add a "youfoundthecard.com" card inside the pamphlet. Turn their propeganda into ours.
  25. An0nYm0use Member

Re: Re:

Or you can always add a "youfoundthecard.com" card inside the pamphlet. Turn their propeganda into ours.[/quote:1uafuw42]

people should make flyers advertizing - the truth about scientology - with appropriate url's and and go into bookshop and put them in dianetics books
  26. AnonymousYKF Member

This was a triumph...

I'm making a note here

HUGE SUCCESS

It's hard to overstate my satisfaction

Anonymous

We do what we must, because we can
  27. Ryomanagare Member

Here's something I posted in y groups thread

We will win. Every time someone gets curious and does a little research we win. Every enlightened person is another step on the road to victory. After people learn the truth they will either join us in protest, tell more people, or do nothing. The second course of action (tell more people) is most likely because people love to talk. What's more interesting than a TRUE conspiracy? Our victory lies in getting out information, victory for the Co$ means censoring information. Our goal is much easier to accomplish and we're already gaining ground. Victory is assured.
  28. Me Member

Coca-Cola Stops Donating to The Way To Happiness

As a direct result of the efforts of a fellow Anon...
    This is a gr8 win. :D
    discussed in this thread here: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=4275&start=0&st=0&sk=t&sd=a :lrhcries:

P.S. Still getting the runaround from Southwark Council and their links with Narconon, so still can't definitively confirm another victory. Cagey's the word that's described their attitude so far.
  29. HailXenu79 Member

I think that's partly what draws me to this... I am one of the biggest skeptics in the world, vote extremely pragmatically (very moderate), and usually think Occam's razor explains the "mysteries" out of almost everything.

But with the Church of Scientology, it's like backwards land. A religion cutting secret, multi-million dollar deals with the IRS? Infiltrating the government? Plotting to, and succesfully, taking over an entire town? Stuff like this just doesn't happen. It just doesn't! And that's why I think it's so dangerous. It not only doesn't follow Occam's razor, it breaks it in half!
  30. AnonymousYKF Member

And thus... a challenger appears! Occam's razor splitting Scientology vs sociology theory breaking Anonymous.
  31. nonsensical Member

Isn't it Anonymous breaking current Sociology theories?
  32. Re: Proof Anonymous is winning!

please explain in depth, i have several friends very interested in what anon is doing and what anonymous is and im having trouble defining it =P

also fucking EPIN WIN IS EPIC

this on top of all those major companies cancelling any donations to $cientology front groups is goddamned amazing
  33. Me Member

Not sure why this thread's turning into a discussion of what Anon is but heh...

On a sort of on-topic(ish) note:

Fellow Anon donates http://www.reconnect.org for use in Operation Reconnect

Although not a direct win against the Scilon's, this definitely shows that Anon is gaining people's confidence (including fellow Anon's :wink: ).

Full thread here: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=4443&start=0&st=0&sk=t&sd=a
  34. AnonKiwi Member

This is just absolute winsauce.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=4407
  35. Me Member

Just to add to the post above. Post here from operation clambake with some very interesting info.

If accurate, we really are putting doubts in the minds of public Scientologists.

http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php ... a952c67171

EDIT: It's just the 1st two posts I'm referring to, and they're quite sad, but it does show that we're helping to have an effect.
  36. anon51510 Member

37. DashboardMonk Member

38. ANON E MOOSE Member

Anonymous

We do what we must, because we can

That smell of win motto to me.
  39. Anon Y. Mouse Member

I see the proof that Anonymous is winning every time I look in the mirror.