Customize

Proof Anonymous is winning!

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by AnonKiwi, Feb 13, 2008.

1. Re: Proof Anonymous is winning!

Yay :mrgreen:
    I am so happy we are kicking Hubbards ass :lrhcries:
    HAHAHAHA

:guyfawkes:
  2. Anon1412 Member

Re: Proof Anonymous is winning!

Don't let your guard down, we have still to pwn the whole world until we can start new game+
  3. Sargo Member

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Y3yOMV6q5og

this guys amazing, i've used everything i could think of to get a meaningfull convousation going, saying ot2 ot3 just read dianetics **<that one worked well^_^**

but 8 minutes must be a record

and DM can't forget his ass wipping^_^

^not a sexaul pun
  4. ||||| Member

haven't seen it posted anywhere else, here is a nice story about an offshoot of a certain cult roaming around german media as of yesterday and some of you might like it:

http://www.spiegel.de/international/ger ... 53,00.html

The gist of the matter is, that the german Federal Office for the Protection of the Constitution tipped off Munich city officials about a daycare center run by Scientologists.
    After a short investigation by the Education Department in Munich, this daycare center was deemed harmful to children since it was solely based on the Church of Scientology's ideals and in clear contradiction to Germany's Free Democratic Basic Order and had to close shop. Pickets were done, tears were shed and lulz were had.

Anon may have had nothing to do with this, but it was featured quite prominently on both the morning and evening newscast of RTL, one of the bigger television channels in Germany.
  5. Scythe Member

Wow, if they are that much implanted in a country where they are banned, imagine in the us, canada and uk.
  6. YorkAnon Member

crossposting from a.r.s for win:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.reli ... af9754b9cc
  7. anonEmouser Member

The Sea Org: Where we don't have to worry about you using prostitutes...because you'll never be able to afford them! :lrhcries:

...ok, not my best, but definitely the least offensive thing I could think of. :oops: :lol:
  8. UnderToad Member

My bet is that for every one Anon who shows up at a raid, there are 1,000 people cheering them on from the shadows, too afraid of reprisals by Co$ to join in... yet.

And for every person solidly cheering Anon, there are another 1,000 who are for the first time becoming aware of Co$ and its crimes.

We truly are legion. More so every day.
  9. Kamizar Member

I took a long hiatus after the 10th, visiting periodically, and seeing a topic like this, it just made worth it times 9500(lets be honest, with 9001 you might as well round down)...
  10. Re: Proof Anonymous is winning!

Yes indeed, Anon. What we are doing is inoculating the populace with information, information to arm themselves against this cult. I can't fathom how many people right now are talking about the Co$ with their families and friends. I know I am. In fact, I learned 100x more stuff about the Co$ in the past 6 weeks than I have in my whole life.

11. chaoshavoks Member

The numbers you have expressed are impossible.
  12. DarkL Member

Sadly, true. :xenu:

I won't quite be convinced we're really in the public eye until I see a mention of Anon without looking for it.
  13. Sargo Member

lol you didn't have to shoot him down, in the future he means...maybe^_^ :mrgreen:
  14. DarkL Member

His use of present tense refutes this claim.

Anyway, getting off topic. Anon is slowly, but surely, winning. The next protest is sure to bring two or three times more attention than Feb 10th.
  15. Me Member

The knock-on effect of Anonymous

Today Astra Woodcraft, Jenna Miscavige Hill, and Kendra Wiseman announced the setting-up of http://www.exscientologykids.com/ It contains the stories of numerous children who grew up in Scientology, as well as easy-to-understand critical information for Scientology kids, and for people who are new to the Scientology critics movement.

In a statement in which she thanked all of the people who've helped her, Kendra Wiseman gave specific thanks to Anonymous, whose efforts have made her feel safe to speak up publically. :D
  16. Re: Proof Anonymous is winning!

ABSO-FRIGGIN'-LUTELY FAN-FUCKIN'-TASTIC!!!

Every avalanche begins with one little rock bouncing off of another. Let's see what happens after the Ides of March!
  17. AnonyFag Member

It doesn't hurt that the gals who run the site are total foxes either... :D
  18. Plups Member

In addition, here's what Kendra had to say[/url:2zz82ynx] on the forum at exscientologykids.com:

19. Galkanon Member

The best part about this is that Anonymous is going against the natural indication. Let's face it, Anonymous has not gone the long-range planning route; it's almost anathema to the way Anonymous is.

The fact that organization can happen from the chaos that is Anonymous bodes extremely well; now we just need to see if Anonymous can keep it coming.
  20. Plups Member

21. AnonyFag Member

Lawdy, is dat sum Epic Fuckin' Win?
  22. Za333 Member

23. P_P Member

That site is a HUGE win!

Also,

This thread does need a UPdate in the first post! Love the Topic creator, proof is good.

Sooo, Anon. Should we provide the Ex-Sci some moment to adapt (sp?) to their place, and we gather some fresh EPIC wins?

Ps... The Ex-Sci is my why - also. :mrgreen:
  24. googoomuck Member

Epic win all round.

OP, thanks for the update/morale-booster- I have a lot of reading to catch up on after a few mostly-intarwebs-free weeks.

Anonymous, you are amazing.

Small victories- throwing their fliers in the trash, getting Narconon out of your school...these small things add up. Keep it coming :mrgreen:
  25. AnonKiwi Member

No problem! Glad you enjoy these small victories, I know I certainly do. And I expect to see more week after week! Thanks to everyone else who is updating and adding new victories. I'll add major ones to the OP as well :)
  26. Re: Proof Anonymous is winning!

Tiny Win and a sign that Anonymous is EVERYWHERE.

Normally, the bulletin boards around where I put up the YouFoundTheCard fliers are cleaned up once a week or so of all non-approved flyers.

Yesterday, I had to replace the flyer with the little tear off tabs, because it had run out of tear offs for the 3nd time. It's been up with one version or another for the better part of a month now.

Who wants to bet that there's an Anonymous janitor or two who's been letting things slide?
  27. Anon Y. Mouse Member

Of Course We Are WIN...Anonymous Was Born To Kick A$$ :!:
  28. Anonylemmi Member

After the Mission Holders Conference of 1982 there was a mass exodus.

After the trial of mission holder Bent Corydon who Ive met, and is the author of Messiah or Madman, it was found Hubbard's navy record was awful and that he lied... there was an mass exodus of members

After the criminal trial of Mary Sue Hubbard et al, and high ranking scientologists did prison time there was a mass exodus..

The best year scientology had was the year they received tax exemption, it has been down hill from there, to reportedly 50% of 1995 levels, right now, we are in the midst of a mass exodus, with all ex members who have hung their telephone numbers out there reporting clogged lines. Because this effort is run guerilla warfare style, there is no central control to tally figures anyway.. all I can say is I've never seen anything like what is happening in the last couple of weeks..
    "public" in clearwater are getting 3 calls a day for money, people from flag are banging on their doors...DAILY

Income has crashed...

I have said for years it will be like the fall of the berlin wall, as fast, and catch everyone by surprise...
    thats about as good as I can do..[/quote:1gb75k1e]

The italics are mine. It is sure to get better after the Ides.
  29. Shinizak Member

Awesome I never dreamed that anything like this would happen so fast. :shock: :D

Then again, they did piss off the internet... It's only to be expected... :roll:
  30. Plups Member

MAJOR WINNAGE:

Step 1 - 24 Feb 08 - Anonymous member 'dr3k' poses the question on enturb forums - &quot;Where did Hubbard steal Scientology from?&quot; -
    here: posting.php?mode=quote&amp;f=3&amp;p=76134

Step 2 - 27 Feb 08 - Boing Boing picks up the story here, and links to enturb:
    http://www.boingboing.net/2008/02/27/l- ... lagia.html

Step 3 - 27 Feb 08 - Digg.com is enlisted, linking to the Boing Boing story. Major digging ensues.
    2307670524_884b7c68e7.jpg?v=0.jpg

Step 4 - 3 Mar 08 - The LA Freaking Times gets into the act: http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/ne ... &amp;cset=true
    drek, that was masterful, in a whack-a-mole kind of way.
  31. AnonKiwi Member

oops

I think I have my own win! Here in New Zealand I've let a funding body know that there is a local drug treatment trust which seems very likely to be a front organisation for Narconon, which is a front organisation for Scientology. The funding body was very interested to know this. That's two govt. organisations which have now added my 1 page summary of the case against this group to their records ;)
    viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4471&p=91748#p91748
  32. AnonyFag Member

Every small piece of win adds to the greater whole ;)
  33. Re: Proof Anonymous is winning!

My greater amusement about this was that the Scientology story was in the entertainment section of the LA Times.
  34. [Achil] Member

If protesting is sure to result in victory, then we must protest! Wise Beard said that, and I'd say he knows a little more about protesting than you do pal because he for many years he has done it...and then he perfected it so that no living Scientologist could best him in the ring of picket!

Then he used his merchandise money to buy two of every OT Level Scientologist on Earth. Then he herded them into a /b/ van, and then he DDoS attacked the crap out of every single one!

And from that day forward any time a bunch of Scientologists are together in one place it's called a CULT...

...unless it's a man in a red tie.
  35. lermanet_com Member

36. Lrononymous Member

37. Captain-chan Member

WHAT

Also, that news about Scilons having to bang on every OT's door three times a day for cash is AWESOME. It's hard to stick with a religion when they're banging your door down demanding your hard-earned income and not giving you anything in return but empty promises. I predict much mass exodus in the near future!
  38. a non-anon Member

WHAT
    [/quote:ps7oick7]

Soldier, TF2, epic win.
  39. Re: Proof Anonymous is winning!

I apologise for the temporal disturbance in the time-space continuum which was localised in this thread. Normal order is restored.